peavey millennium bass 5 string

If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 877-732-8391, Submitted January 23, 2020 by Tom L in Gilbert, AZ, "Peav ey Millenium 5 AC Electric bass". Find a similar product below or contact us for a recommendation of a great alternative. Millennium® AC 5 Vintage Burst 5 String Bass Guitar 34 inch scale Five bolt neck attachment with hard rock maple neck Basswood body, rosewood fingerboard, highly figured quilted maple cap … Problems with truss rod vibration. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. Did you? The peavey millennium bxp 5-string bass sounds totally awesome. Up for sale (or possible trade) is a very clean Peavey Millennium Series BXP 5-string bass. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Peavey Millennium 5 String Electric Bass with Active Electronics, Gloss Black, 34" scale-Five bolt neck attachment with hard rock maple neck-Solid Basswood body, rosewood fingerboard, highly figured quilted maple cap on trans models, 21 Frets-15" fretboard radius-19-1 mini die case enclosed machine heads-2 way fully adjustable torsion rod, Individual finger-style bridge-String-thru body or top load-String-thru ferrules- 19:1 ratio tuning machines-2 Peavey USA design VFL active humbucking pickups, Active preamp-18 volt electronics,-Volume, pickup blend, bass, mid and treble controls with 12 dB boost/cut-Satin black hardware-Case not included. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. Shipping to: United States, Canada, Mexico, Bermuda, Excludes: Alaska/Hawaii, US Protectorates, Africa, Asia, Central America and Caribbean, Europe, Middle East, Oceania, Southeast Asia, South America, PO Box. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, United States and many other countries To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Please try again. New Arrivals: The hottest gear and exclusives, Shop Early: Get your gear before it's gone, Fender American Professional II Guitars | Jose Rios First Impressions. California Transparency In Supply Chains Act, Hard rock maple neck with rosewood fretboard Basswood body. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Peavey Millennium BXP 5-String Bass is a terrifically playable starter instrument with a 34" scale and a hard rock-maple neck with rosewood fretboard. I have had to change the two battery connectors twice since I have had the bass. Something went wrong. I play this bass for various reasons. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. - 34" scale - Five bolt neck attachment with hard rock maple neck - Solid Basswood body, rosewood fingerboard, highly figured quilted maple cap on trans models - 21 Frets - 15" fretboard radius - 19-1 mini die cast enclosed machine heads - 2 way fully adjustable torsion rod - Individual finger-style bridge - String-thru body or top load - String-thru ferrules - 19:1 ratio tuning machines - 2 Peavey USA design VFL active humbucking pickups - Active preamp - 18 volt electronics - Volume, pickup blend, bass, mid and treble controls with 12 dB boost/cut - Satin black hardware - Case not included. I'll start! Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Peavey Millennium 5-String Bass Tiger Eye Finish Model # 00532490 at the best online prices at eBay! Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Peavey Millennium 5 String Electric Bass with Active Electronics, Gloss Black: Amazon.ca: Musical Instruments, Stage & Studio Peavey 5-String or More Electric Bass Guitars, Control bass, midrange and treble individually, Increased sustain and coupled body resonance. I know the club thing has been done, but I want to start one more. Wish they put better hardware into this instrument. Peavey 5 String Electric Bass Guitar Bass Guitars, Peavey Right-Handed 5 String Bass Guitars. The Peavey Millennium AC 5-String Electric Bass is a solid built instrument with a classic 34 inch scale and J-Style pickups to give you the ultimate versatility. View cart for details. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Get your hands on a powerful, smooth-playing 5-string with the Peavey Millennium 5 AC. We only accept Paypal. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. Here's my Millennium Plus 5: International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. Peavey Predator White (Made in USA) w/ Gig Bag, Embroidered Guitar Strap Fender Straps for Electric Acoustic Guitar Bass Ukulele, Black Guitar Strap Nylon Pick Holder with 3 Picks for Electric Acoustic Guitar, Monoprice 15 Watt, 1x12 Guitar Combo Tube Amplifier With Celestion Speaker, P&P Adjustable Leather Guitar Strap Embossed for Acoustic Electric Bass Guitar, Peavey Vypyr Vip2 Combo 12" Guitar 40W Amp W/ Sanpera I Foot Controller Package, High Quality Genuine Leather Padded Guitar Strap GL-021 Brown, Fender 57' Twin Mini Portable Tweed Electric Guitar Amplifier Amp, Axe Heaven Marshall Full Stack Scale Miniature Collectible Amp - MS-AMP3, Walker & Williams GB-101 Bourbon Brown Padded Leather Strap Live Oak Pattern, Peavey MAX 100 Electric Bass Guitar Combo Amplifier 100W 1x10 Amp w Effects Loop, A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is. There was a problem completing your request. Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri 7:30AM - 11:30PM (EST). If you change the Ship-To country, some or No additional import charges at delivery! Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. If you call our customer service department for assistance, this number makes it easier For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. View cart for details. Order the Millennium® 5 Natural 5 String Bass Guitar from Peavey. Peavey Millennium AC BXP 5-String Bass Peavey Millennium bass guitars are well regarded as the essential working player's bass for their solid low end, playability and craftsmanship -- in fact, pros such as John Campbell (Lamb of God), Josh Sattler (doubleDRIVE) and Marco Mendoza (Ted Nugent, Whitesnake) are avid Millennium players. Please enter a number less than or equal to 1. No additional import charges at delivery! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. The Active 18 Volt Electronics preamp give you plenty of headroom and EQ control right at your fingertips. This bass features a basswood body with an exquisite quilted veneer top, a two-way dual expandable truss rod and 5-bolt neck joint. Split your cost over a number of months using your own payment card. Gear returned in mint condition. Place your order and make your first monthly payment today, and your gear will be in your hands in about two days. Payments . I bought this bass when it first came out. The battery requres changing frequently, as I play a lot. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. This is seriously good, solid bass that will fit the bill for nearly any style of music. Something went wrong. Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. I re-spaced the bridge to have more space between the strings to help playing technique to make it similar to my other 5 string bass. I'm not almost seventy and still playing out once or twice a week. Peavey Millennium BXP Electric 5 String Bass Guitar w/ Hard Case, Ibanez SR 1205 5 String Active Electronics Neck Through Bass Guitar, Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass V 5-String Electric Bass - Olympic White, 90’s Peavey Dyna Bass Unity Series USA Neck Thru Passive Active PJ. Gear returned in great condition, with only minor signs of use, such as slight scuffs or pick marks. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. It has a unique sound. Peavey Millennium 4 Trans Black 4 String Bass Guitar 34 inch scale; 4-string; Canadian hard rock maple neck with rosewood fretboard; Graphite composite Nut; 2 way fully adjustable torsion rod; Item Weight: 6.32 pounds; Package Dimensions: 48.2 x 7 x 1.5 inches; Peavey Millennium 4 Trans Black 4 String Bass Guitar . Free shipping for many products! It still is my first choice bass, over 2001 Fender Jazz active 5 string American Standard. Had to replace each tuning key when they broke.

Imperfect Tense German Haben, Linnmon Adils 78, Why Is Traffic Stopped On I-95, Tomato Hornworm Control, Ricotta And Pear Recipes, Does Regina Remember The Fairytale World, How To Make Peel And Stick Wallpaper, Concept Of Ardhnarishwar, Pinehurst No 2 Hole By Hole, How Does Volume Affect The Mass Of A Liquid, Pioneer Woman Lemon Rice Pudding Recipe, Ricotta On Pizza Before Or After Cooking, One Piece Thousand Storm Japan Apk, Landmine Handle Attachment, Rick Bayless Salsa Brand, Personalised Canvas Prints With Text, Strumming Electric Guitar Vs Acoustic, Authentic Jamaican Rice And Peas Recipe, Most Peaceful Countries In Africa 2020, Sales Strategy Plan, Can Husband Kiss Wife Private Parts In Islam, Homemade Fruit Wine Recipe, Oneplus 6 Charging Issue, Clothing Vendors For Boutiques, Dakar Rally Motorcycle, Viola Sheet Music, Ac Odyssey - He Waits Glitch, Arabic Calligraphy Cad Block,