philippians 3:14 devotional

But an intervention with Jesus on the road to Damascus changed all that. You worked hard to get in shape and practiced, and you did it expecting to win games. mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1107304683 0 0 415 0;} Daily Devotional Bible Verses “Not that I have already obtained this or am already perfect, but I press on to make it my own, because Christ Jesus has made me his own. Each Friday, I pop free goodies and inspiration into inboxes! {font-family:"Cambria Math"; Shall the coming months be marked by a diligent, heart-searching application of the rest of the oil (see Leviticus 14:17-20) to the yet unoccupied possibilities of our life and service? © 2019 - StudentDevos Devotions for Youth and Teenagers, Youth Devotional - Every Teenager's Guide To Successful Friendships, Youth Group Discussion Questions - Why You Shouldn't Compromise, Don’t let go of the dreams God has placed in you – @studentdevos, How to Discover Your God-Given Purpose in Life, Daily Devotion and Bible Verse – Genesis 8:1, Daily Bible Verse and Devotion – John 16:33, Daily Bible Verse and Devotion – 2 Timothy 1:7, Daily Bible Verse and Devotion – Galatians 5:23, Why You Shouldn’t Compromise, Even in the Smallest Ways, What Dodgeball Can Teach You About Reading the Bible.