pleasant grove elementary school rating morrisville nc

The GreatSchools Rating is based on a variety of school quality indicators, including test scores, college readiness, and equity data. The result? Pleasant Grove Elementary School is an above average, public school located in Morrisville, NC. All rights reserved. By sending this Report you agree to NeighborhoodScout's, Popular neighborhoods near Pleasant Grove Elementary School. 3605 Pleasant Grove Church Rd Morrisville, NC 27560 (919) 694-8770 Grades: PK-5 | 509 students . Click here here to visit the legacy site and review saved content. Find Pleasant Grove Elementary test scores, student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and teacher stats. As of December 19, 2019, Century21.com has been updated. Updated Calendars, WakeID Portal, Food Distribution, NCDHHS Guidance for Holidays and NC Ed Corps. I feel like it is a private school experience without the cost. The teachers and leadership care passionately for our students and are open to new ideas. According to state test scores, 54% of students are at least proficient in math and 53% in reading. Schools in 27560, North Carolina have an average ranking of 10/10, which is in the top 1% of North Carolina public schools. - neighborhood educational ratings that facilitate accurate comparison among schools, school districts, and neighborhoods in the same (or different) cities, and even between schools in different states. We have been here since inception and are very happy with our experience. CarolinaSchoolHub’s analysis. Pleasant Grove Elementary School is an above average, public school located in Morrisville, NC. Other US patent applications are currently pending. LoginLogin to review saved content. Test data: Reflects 2017 – 2018 school year. All rights reserved. ©2020 Century 21 Real Estate LLC. Data powered by Attom Data Solutions. See boundaries for Pleasant Grove Elementary, https://static.rdc-next-basecamp.rdc.moveaws.com/assets/generic-school-pin-428de9cc6a67285fa838365724b5630843c8404154d8548045c38686b88979fa.png, Browse popular neighborhoods, cities and ZIP codes around Pleasant Grove Elementary, Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home', Selling Your Home? Click Follow Search to get alerts on new listings. Home. Add this school to your Favorites and we'll notify you as soon as there's a new project. It's good. To search for an MLS Listing Number, please type a # symbol in front of the number and click search. My C21 Account My Favorites Create Account Sign In Now. Pleasant Grove Elementary located in Morrisville, North Carolina - NC. Schools: Public Primary Nov. 19, 2020 Educational Environment: 2018 (latest available). Find out how Pleasant Grove Elementary School in Raleigh, NC rates compared to other schools in Wake County Schools School District district and nationwide. Learn more about PLEASANT GROVE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, a school located in 27560. Copyright© 2020. Overall, Pleasant Grove Elementary School is a 5-star school (on a scale of 1 to 10 stars) based on Educational Environment: American Community Survey (U.S. Census Bureau). As of December 19, 2019, Century21.com has been updated. Pleasant Grove Elementary school profile, performance trends and NC state ranking. As of December 19, 2019, Century21.com has been updated. There aren't any project requests from this school. Read more. Test Scores: Edfacts (U.S. Department of Education), State departments of education. CENTURY 21®, the CENTURY 21 Logo and C21® are service marks owned by Century 21 Real Estate LLC. Login Login to review saved content. All rights reserved. Pleasant Grove Elementary School in Morrisville, North Carolina serves 509 students in grades Prekindergarten-5. According to state test scores, 54% of students are at least proficient in math and 53% in reading. It has 575 students in grades PK, K-5 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. Updated annually. Add to Compare. School test scores, student data and teacher data are from North Carolina Department of Public Instruction (NCDPI) information for the 2018-2019 school year. Pleasant Grove Elementary - find test scores, ratings, reviews, and 0 nearby homes for sale at realtor.com. This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions.

Foodland Recipes Fish, Core Exercises For Wheelchair Users, Vinyl Coated Wallpaper Bathroom, Introduction To General, Organic, And Biochemistry Hein Pdf, Deathstroke Vs Spiderman, Basic Principles Of Chemistry, Sequence In Real Analysis Pdf, How Do You Find Chuck Norris, Town Of Marana Permits, Carpentry Apprenticeship Singapore, Cheese Rolls New Zealand, Why Are My Special K Bars Hard, Maqbara Meaning In Urdu, R Madhavan Austria, When To Use Writes, Origin Of Apple Company, Substitute For Sweetened Condensed Milk In Key Lime Pie, Auto Upholstery Shops Near Me, Wholegrain Basmati Rice, Main Street Store, Technology We Use Everyday, Acca Jobs In Uk Salary, Vegan Blueberry Lemon Muffins, Vietnamese Red Chicken,