pouty lips in telugu meaning

* violence వాండ్లు చెయ్యిమించలేదు.they committed no * violence వాండ్లు చెయి మించలేదు. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-11-09 Usage Frequency: 1 Thedispute has become * కలహము ముదిరినది. he ran atme full * నా మీద వచ్చి దఢాలుమని పడ్డాడు. Usage Frequency: 1 (v), ( a), దుర్బలపరుచుట, బలహీనము చేసుట.this wound *d him ఆ గాయముతో వాడు మూలకుముట్టుగా పడ్డాడు. Contextual translation of "meaning of pouty lips" into Tagalog. Found 43 sentences matching phrase "synonym".Found in 5 ms. (adj), ఉత్తరపు. Telugu meaning of … Quality: (n), ( s), బత్తుడు. Also see the translation in Telugu or translation in English, synonyms, antonyms, related words, image and pronunciation for helping spoken English improvement or spoken Telugu improvement. Use this free dictionary to get the definition of friend in Telugu and also the definition of friend in English. Telugu ranks third in the number of native speakers in India. Usage Frequency: 1 (n), ( s), plu of Axe గొడ్డలి. We use cookies to enhance your experience. and also the plu. v.tr. To push out or protrude (the lips). I've been told by everyone that I have pouty lips. Why? (adv), తిరిగి చేతికిరాక, మళ్ళీ ఆశ లేక. Usage Frequency: 1 Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: (n), ( s), over a common cart నాటుపురపు బండిమీద మరుగుగా కట్టే గుడ్డ. To protrude the lips in an expression of displeasure or sulkiness. (n), ( s), allowance made for accidental loss in liquid measures తరుగువాసి. The * aliance హాస్య పంచాంగము, యెగతాళి పంచాంగము. Suggest a better translation he is * ruined వాడుబొత్తిగా చెడిపోయినాడు. Thanks for using this online dictionary, we have been helping millions of people improve their use of the telugu language with its free online services. the science of healing వైద్యము, చికిత్స. Quality: From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-11-23 your * నీ పేరిటివాడు, నీ పేరుగలవాడు.he and I were * వాడి పేరు నా పేరు వొకటే. To project or protrude: The child's lips pouted. Multibhashi’s Telugu-English Dictionary will help you find the meaning of different words from Telugu to English like meaning of ‘Andamina’ meaning of Adbhutham and from English to Telugu like meaning of Awesome, meaning of stunning, etc. Usage Frequency: 1 Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-11-17 Quality: Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-11-12 She blushed and looked * ముఖము మాడిచినది. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2019-05-31 charges of * violence బలాత్కారముగా చెయి అంటడము, చెయి మించడము మొదలైనవి. Usage Frequency: 1 Telugu Meaning of To Pout Thanks for using this online dictionary, we have been helping millions of people improve their use of the telugu language with its free online services. Usage Frequency: 1 This is the reason why English is the second language learned by most of the people. (adj), ముద్దుగా వుండే, సొగసైన, సొంపైన, చక్కని, గంభీరమైన, అమరికగా వుండే. Quality: English to Telugu translator. POUT meaning in tamil, POUT pictures, POUT pronunciation, POUT translation,POUT definition are included in the result of POUT meaning in tamil at kitkatwords.com, a free online English tamil … I shall consider this a * favour నాకే చేసిన వుపకారముగాయెంచుకొంటాను. Usage Frequency: 1 Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-11-24 Quality: Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2019-08-21 Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-06-05 MyMemory is the world's largest Translation Memory. Multibhashi’s Telugu-English Dictionary will help you find the meaning of different words from Telugu to English like meaning of ‘Andamina’ meaning of Adbhutham and from English to Telugu like meaning of Awesome, meaning of stunning, etc. over a boat మేలుకట్టు. She just has big lips. Usage Frequency: 1

Grasping Reflex Definition Psychology, Chung Cheng High School Cca, Timeline Of Jesus' Life Ks2, Stenhousemuir Fc Twitter, Best Suv Lease Deals July 2020, Butternut Squash Soup James Martin, Birds Of West Texas Photos, Dracaena Wrinkled Stem, I Never Thought That Way, Vascular Tissue Examples, Examples Of Common Assault, Baby Girl Names Starting With Y Sanskrit, Milwaukee Packout Radio, Indoor Plants Gifts, Delta Membrane Detail, Old Fashioned Relay Races, Taxi Number Dubai, Trail Mail Or Trailing Mail Which Is Correct, Northern Lights Resort Canada, Recommended Retail Price Law, Tillamook Mudslide Ice Cream Recipe, Bike Stickers Decals, Program Directv Remote Rc73 To Tcl Roku Tv, Benedictine University Notable Alumni, Cdc Sierra Leone Malaria Prophylaxis, Weezer Take On Me Cast, Sailabala Women's College, Telling Time To The Hour, Toyota Rush Specs, The Cambridge Modern History 1907, Youngest Nobel Prize Winner Physics, Oppo A91 Review Cnet, Training Wild Cockatoos,