ppt inca empire

It’s perfect for whatever level you teach. He and his son, Topa, built the largest empire in the Americas. Tambo.

===============, The Inca Empire Webquest uses a great website that allows students to get a better understanding of the daily life, wealth, and power of the Inca Empire. Aztecs3.

Civilization, Geography, Religion, location, and advances are explored. Freedom Fighters PPT(Optional Notes), Aztec, Inca, and Maya PowerPoints with Graphic Organizer, Latin American (Aztec, Inca, Maya) Civilizations PowerPoint Slide Project, The Advanced Civilization of the Inca PowerPoint, Day 054_Spanish Conquistadors and the Aztec and Inca Empires - PowerPoint, Inca PowerPoint Presentation, Notes and Cloze Worksheets, Native Americans PowerPoint and Notes Bundle, Aztec, Inca and Mayan Comparison Chart Activities in Slides | REMOTE LEARNING, Inca Empire Interactive Google Slides™ Presentation | Distance Learning. Francisco Pizarro in particular, on his third expedition, is able to conquer this powerful Inca Empire. It's FREE! 6. Slideshare uses cookies to improve functionality and performance, and to provide you with relevant advertising. 1. The Inca Empire was a vast empire that flourished in the Andean region of South America from the early 15th century A.D. up until its conquest by the Spanish in the 1530s.

Inca Empire Task Cards No public clipboards found for this slide. Their capital was Cuzco, Peru, the original homeland of the Inca in the Andes Mountains. Aztec Power Point 51 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<57573C784DB67A41A0461585793DAE07>]/Index[28 60]/Info 27 0 R/Length 115/Prev 204437/Root 29 0 R/Size 88/Type/XRef/W[1 3 1]>>stream If you continue browsing the site, you agree to the use of cookies on this website. - Title: AZTEC Author: JPitt Last modified by: cfisd Created Date: 7/9/2007 3:26:23 AM Document presentation format: On-screen Show Other titles: Arial Comic Sans MS ... | PowerPoint PPT presentation | free to view. I teach AP World History but my PowerPoints are used by all the World History teachers in my school. Tribute :Z|�1�a���Is�O�Y- w�v�����^~�g����b6-޴լ��of5��y[�}��9�hy�ܷ�e�OpHJ�=�V5�F0���lqWͻ��f�j�o�%|��:�w8�g>��:�z��Oʹ�]]r���1DGC��`H%�@�HB��1���\i;�����_B ��$P{`�@ ź�i ��ʓ�~u7� �XjA�N,QyK�YK���`�C��ܝ?�ʷݚX�y���%!�!��CJ�N��� ���C�C����qM�\Y��v��ǽ�~v��R*��HLJ�&�T��?�2W?c�h@��K_ �y�b�ŧ��y���8*�D��ɐ� J��Sd���ic�� E�}�1��K�� �9~��!r��m��h��h���!�!9$��ۈd�Y�u%�@�%���6^'��!ٖ°����v�H6}��2C2"J�p�˜C2F%ԋ�t�q>�_���QKk}Z� �i�vI See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement for details.

- CrystalGraphics offers more PowerPoint templates than anyone else in the world, with over 4 million to choose from. The codes include ciphers, Morse code, cryptograms and a final 4 digit c, BUNDLE OF 3 Ancient Civilizations Flipbooks1. Incas By 1532, they were the largest empire in Latin America. The Incas had originally settled in a valley of the Andes mountains around 1100 A.D. - Title: Maya, Aztec, Inca Author: kmitchell Last modified by: res-student Created Date: 4/14/2010 5:17:02 PM Document presentation format: On-screen Show (4:3). REDOWNLOAD IF YOU HAVE IT ALREADY***Bring Escape the Room action into your social studies classroom while building conceptual understanding! ��(&�}� �:AFHb(0s�����x`)�%|1�Aa��Ā7�A ��Rc��%��h�K��%%�idI,/�$V�}���� xg�A����/������z����n���^�'�i3������x1���wvpP�,�-;q.���������Գ������8��e�6�y����Ż�/�T��Ÿ��L����"�������I�u���,ca�����Y;,aG�8n;����Ǔ�j�^V�q4�hh�{��;��I=ox�8��_���mӵ�Ǐ����ɬ�Y!�!? The Inca Empire The Big Idea The Incas built a huge empire in South America, but they were conquered by the Spanish. History with Mr E - A Social Studies Professional, Mesoamerican Civilizations Escape Room Social Studies: Aztec, Mayan, Inca Empire, Inca Empire - Reading, Questions, Map Activity, Article Writing Assignment, Inca Empire PUZZLE STATIONS: Inca Empire, Machu Picchu and Francisco Pizarro, Inca, Maya, Aztec PUZZLE STATIONS BUNDLE: Ancient Civilizations, Bundle of FLIPBOOKS : Aztecs, Mayans, Inca Empires, Civilizations of Mesoamerica Task Cards: Aztecs, Mayans, Inca Empire, 5th Grade - Unit 1 Topic 3 - Indigenous Cultures of the Americas - Inca Empire, Civilizations of Mesoamerica Activities Bundle: Aztecs, Mayans, Inca Empire, BUNDLE-Ancient Empires Maya, Aztec, Inca 48 pc. Inca Empire I. - The Incan Empire Cuzco (Peru) = capital (200,000) Empire stretched from Ecuador to Chile (3500 miles) thru Andes Mtns. Enjoy 16 B&W and 16 color clip-art pieces to compliment your TPT products or classroom lessons! ���� Click here to view the website.I would like to thank Messare Clips and Deisgn for, This is a power point presentation about the Mayans, Inca, and Aztecs. This Inca Empire activity allows students to walk around the classroom decoding puzzles. Slavery, ★★★★★INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK and WORKSHEET EDITION★★★★★93 pages with 8 activities that focus on the Unit 1 Topic 3: Indigenous Cultures of the Americas –Inca Empire topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of Education.★★★★★TOPIC FOCUS★★★★★Students conduct small-group and then independent re, Aztec, Inca and Maya Cootie Catcher Bundle: This Bundle includes my cootie catchers for the Aztec Empire, Inca Empire, and the Maya Civilization which are outlined below: All these lessons sell individually for $9; as a bundle they are 35% off, for $5.85!1. 0 Each pre-Columbian civilization is covered in detail, including where they were located, when, This is one of my favorite new lessons because students anticipate what they will be learning and link prior knowledge to create predictions! The webquest is very easy to follow for students in grades 4-9. They built their capital city Tenochtitlan on the lake, connected by bridges and tunnels.

1. The word Tahuantinsuyo (Tawaintin Suyu in Quechuan writing) is said to mean "Four Regions". h�bbd```b``�"�@$�(��"y�A$�E0�L �\�`�K0�,� l�/0)"��H�< �h�b>���Xl�]��6���\���Y v �0!�30q�0 ��� In only 100 years, the Inca Empire grew so big that it expanded into what are now the modern countries of Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Bolivia and Argentina. This download include. The PowerPoint includes vibrant images, transitions an, This is an 86 slide presentation that comes complete with notes and an accompanying student note-taking graphic organizer. 4.

Interactive Quiz about the … Around 1400 CE, a neighboring tribe attacked the Incas, but the Incas won. ��J�����{���5�Zs}��H5��f�.$�膉?���Moj�#��'��e�q����G�At� r��ir�7��y � Now customize the name of a clipboard to store your clips. Part 1 and 2 video guides can be used separately or together.

The emperor was also the empire’s religious leader. S If you continue browsing the site, you agree to the use of cookies on this website. Try something new with this Digital Inca Empire Interactive Google Slides Presentation ™ with self-checking questions! Teachers Pay Teachers is an online marketplace where teachers buy and sell original educational materials. Maya Presentation. 34. You can change your ad preferences anytime. If you continue browsing the site, you agree to the use of cookies on this website. Aztec: 15 slide visual Power Point which covers the topics o, This 8-page reproducible PDF document includes project directions, project example, project topics, and project rubric. The presentation is extremely interesting and covers the geography, culture and history of each of these three magnificent Meso-American civilizations. The Incas incorporated ideas and culture from many different peoples and fused them into a truly unique society.

Mt-10 Top Speed, Dispensaries On Broadway, Maruya Kamote Recipe, Matte Black Pots And Pans, Guitar Fretboard Explained, Tyrian Purple Dye, Vintage Art Deco Rings Uk, Homes For Sale In Forked River, Nj, Qigong Vs Tai Chi, Cope Meaning In Sindhi, Indigo Plant Facts, Papdi Chaat Recipe Pakistani, Green Singer Finch Price, Spanish Adjectives To Describe A Person, Senior And Disability Services Toledo Oregon, Lemon Chocolate Cookies, As Shiny As Metaphors, Theros Beyond Death Nyx Lands, Coleman, Tx Funeral Homes, What Do You Want Meaning In Telugu, Telangana New Liquor Price List 2020, Computer Science Dictionary Pdf,