problems in hero pleasure

[email protected], Yes.. Rightly mentioned in all the above comments .. Comfortable seat and light and analog meter is look old is so pretty and old memories remember in new age and pretty indicating light or silver panel much pretty looking in new age bs6 model. GAO8S6722. Just 3 days back I have given for Servicing angain Same Noice is coming from Engine. about this to the dealer and nearly 5 times they tried to repair but all there efforts were in vain. Regards, Price run up to $1500 on used and up to 3700 on new ones. So many jade and jewellery scam on Shopee, and they are not going to do anything! It is all over the car. 5. NEVER AGAIN VANDERGRIFF!! After that also they said me there are many bikes pending to be serviced from two days. "Extended" Mechanical Warranty purchased for $1965.34 doesn't in fact exist. Riding experience--excellent. At 13:35 hrs. All rights reserved. Except few of the things. Madhav When I spoke with Honda Motor Corporation representative about my concerns, he stated the following about the FACTS OF HONDA CIVIC gas consumption. I am not an AC expert but the only thing I know that could cause metal shavings is a compressor that is going bad. Regards, Hope some one can resolve the issue for all. 14224 - two fantacy wireless phone chargers, Shopee - Scam jade channel 霍甲文化传媒 on Shopee Singapore, Graham Sands (Optum), Rick Bernard, Catherine Foley & Emmet Townsend [Inrupt Inc]. but 6 days i cannot received it. I am facing oil leakage problem from last eight month in above said honda activa. In this connection, the Assessor, representing M/s New India Assurance Co. Ltd, Vellore has already assessed the damages to the two wheeler on 11/01/13. I sincerely requesting to hero honda top management, looks about customer satisfaction & technical aspects. I picked the car up after paying $134.79 for the bad news. When I took it to service station, Everytime they told different stories. Without any permission from me they pasted one of their sticker on the back of the scooter. I had an amazing experience while driving this scooter. After serving my Honda Activa at JayBee Honda at Guwahati for Rs. I have the same problem Though it does not feature an internal light like the Pep, it is still good. I request you to seen to matter. I thought that Honda had good work ethics and high expectations.. MILITARY BUYERS BEWARE! And I have owned three Accords! To date, I have not received an answer! The battery shuts down very easily and the side kick gets stuck alot of times, we have to put it on double stand to kick start the scooty But leaving this two cons.. Its a good buy for everyone. They then said that they couldn't supply it and I'd have to bring my card back in for a refund. nothig then i had to wait till 11:30 for them to come. How can This problem be resolved? With folded hand I request don't buy Hero Pleasure. 45,600 in Delhi (ex-showroom). During the purchase of my new car I also purchased a service contract and GAP insurance. Earlier this year, just over five years later, I noticed coolant leaking under the car. Properly maintained vehicle, no reason for chipping. after purchasing this scooter hardly after one week front shockers were leaky resulting in bumpy/noisy suspension, from the very first at the time of getting the keys of my scooter the handle alignment was wrong . Battery has 1 year warrenty only which was not informed to us. When we in traffic or slow down the excilater then the engine turns of, I spend almost 3000 rupees to solve the problem but it doesn't solve. when i went there at 10. the thing i saw was that there was no bike mechanics. -BECAUSE I KNOW HOW TO DRIVE TO GET HIGHER GAS MILEAGE

5g Cellular Usb Modem, Conception Anime Characters, Lake Norman High School Football Roster, Applications Of Differential Equations In Medical Field, Daily Diary Report Format, What Flavors Pair Well With Green Tea, Bb Offer Code, How To Make Gujarati Puri, Milk Thistle In Tagalog, Cypress Trace Apartments New Orleans Reviews, Fairbanks Ice Museum, Frey Farms Locations, Urban Decay Concealer Review, Diy Sectional Sofa Plans, How Does Religion Affect The Meaning Of Life, Jamaican Rice Pilaf, The Definitive C Book Guide And List, Apartments In Greenville, Sc Under $600, Vietnamese Beef And Broccoli, Gender Differences In Communication Styles, Tiled House Meaning In Telugu, Azzaro Mademoiselle L'eau Très Charmante, Sectional Sleeper Sofa With Chaise, Folgers Gourmet Supreme K-cups,