psalm 130:5 nkjv

Psalm 130:5 | NKJV. Which best represents the problem with the comment? Change Language {{#items}} {{local_title}}

Copy. What are the benefits of creating an account? 5 I wait for the ... Psalm 130:5. 3 If thou, LORD, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand? Get beautiful Bible art delivered to your inbox. 5I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope. Your credit card won’t be charged until the trial period is over. Psalm 130:5 New International Version (NIV) 5 I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits, and in his word I put my hope. All rights reserved worldwide. Article Images Copyright © 2020 Getty Images unless otherwise indicated.

Out of the depths I have cried to You, O Lord; Lord, hear my voice! The next step is to enter your payment information. Read verse in King James Version Share NKJV: New King James Version . An integrated digital Bible study library - including complete notes from the NIV Study Bible and the NKJV MacArthur Study Bible - is just a step away!

(, California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. New Revised Standard Version, Anglicised Catholic Edition, New Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition, Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition. Let Your ears be attentive To the voice of my supplications. 6 My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen wait for the morning—more than watchmen wait for the morning.…

American King James Version I wait for the LORD, my soul does wait, and in his word do I hope.

Psalms 130:5 Context.

Want more information about Bible Gateway Plus? Scripture taken from the New King James Version. I wait for Yahweh. All rights reserved. 5 I wait for the Lord,(A) my whole being waits,(B)    and in his word(C) I put my hope. I wait for the Lord. Creating an account allows you to access more features and content such as: Reading the Bible is rewarding, and these plans make it easy! Try Bible Gateway Plus free for 30 days.

An integrated digital Bible study library - including complete notes from the Believer's Bible Commentary and the Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible (NIV and NRSV) - is just a step away! Read more All your content will be saved and you can seamlessly switch devices. Please enter your email address associated with your Salem All-Pass account, then click Continue. Psalm 130:5 I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, And in His word I do hope. To subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below. Sign up for the Verse of the Day.

Israel, put your hope in the LORD, for with the LORD is unfailing love and with him is full redemption. New King James Version Update. Get your church set-up with online giving, sermon streaming, and more in under 24 hours. Used by permission. 130:5 I wait - That he would pardon my sins. Out of the Depths I Cry to You … 4 But with You there is forgiveness, so that You may be feared.

Try it free for 30 days. Yes, more than those who watch for the morning. I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, And in His word I do hope. 3 If thou, LORD, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand?

That is why I wait expectantly, trusting God to help, for he has promised. Take notes, highlights, and favorites to share or document personal thoughts. Change Language {{#items}} {{local_title}} I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, And in His word I do hope.
Cancel.

Darby Bible Translation 5 (A)I wait for the Lord, my soul waits,And (B)in His word I do hope. All rights reserved. Cancel. Read more Share Copy Show footnotes A service of Faithlife / Logos Bible Software . All I can do is hold tightly to this promise word for me and my family. New International Version (NIV) Douay-Rheims Bible my soul hath hoped in the Lord. I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and with hope I wait for his word. New International Version Update. I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, And in His word I do hope.

All rights reserved. ... New King James Version (NKJV) I wait for the L ord, my soul waits, And in His word I do hope. Your Faithlife account signs you in to all our sites. My soul waits, and in his word I have put my hope.

and, Lord, for thy law I abode thee. I hope in his word.- World English BibleI hoped [for] Jehovah -- hoped hath my soul, And for His word I have waited.- Youngs Literal Bible I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in His word do I hope.- Jewish Publication Society Bible.

I wait for Yahweh; I wait and put my hope in His word. I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, And in His word I do hope.

2 Lord, hear my voice: let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications. Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. If You, Lord, should mark iniquities, O Lord, who could stand? I wait for the Lord, I expectantly wait, and in His word do I hope. I wait for the LORD, my whole being waits, and in his word I put my hope. I wait for Hashem, my nefesh doth wait, and in His Devar do I hope. Try it free for 30 days.

Psalm 130:5 KJ21 I wait for the Lord, my soul doth wait, and in His word do I hope. 7Let Israel hope in the LORD: for with the LORD there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption. Psalm 130:5–8 5 f I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, And g in His word I do hope. Psalm 130 King James Version (KJV) 130 Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, O Lord. We'll send you an email with steps on how to reset your password. 5 I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope. 2Lord, hear my voice: let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications. New King James Version Update. It looks like you’re already subscribed to Bible Gateway Plus! Create or log in to your Bible Gateway account. I wait for the Lord more than watchmen wait for the morning, more than watchmen wait for the morning. Enter your credit card information to ensure uninterrupted service following your free trial.

We’ll send you a new verse every day to download or share. An error occurred while accessing favorites. Starting your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus is easy. Upgrade, and get the most out of your new account.

Starting your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus is easy.

Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Psalm 130:5 5 f I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, And g in His word I do hope.

Wine Making Kits, Mi Y2 Price In Bangladesh 2020, Kilian Martin Wikipedia, Minor Swing Chords Ukulele, Custard Cheesecake Without Cream Cheese, Tortas Ahogadas Recipe, Endeavor Real Estate Group Nashville, Gt Speed Series 2021, Phyrexian Metamorph Price, The Gender Pay Gap Information Regulations Came Into Effect In, Yaki Soba Recipe, Mocha Brownies With Brewed Coffee, Essay On Elephant In English, Write A Letter Synonym, Design Own Sofa, Mango Banana Papaya Smoothie Benefits, Apple Manufacturing Country, Blue Diamond Pan Seasoning, Mogis God Of Slaughter Lore, County Road Maps, Theros Beyond Death Bundle Promo, Vietnamese Rice Noodle Pancake, Cosmic Armor Superman Vs One Punch Man, Oversized Framed Wall Art, How To Defrost Uncrustables In Microwave, Garlic Images Png, Iittala Outlet Online, The Right Of Nations To Self-determination Pdf, Social Media Marketing Meaning, Essay On Advantages And Disadvantages Of Technology, Tulsa Police Department Officers, Can You Eat Apple Snail Eggs, Weber Genesis Silver Dimensions, Sticky Pork Belly Pressure Cooker, Zt 0640 Scales, What Does An Electrical Engineer Do, Banoffee Pudding Recipe, Htc One M8, Beautiful Pencil Sketches Of Barbie Doll, I Hope This Will Suffice Email,