pulled pork tenderloin slow cooker coke

Also, please note that pork tenderloin is different from pork loin. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. . YUM! slow cooker. Otherwise you can store it in the fridge for up to 5 days. Find out more. To prepare, place contents of freezer bag in slow cooker and cook on LOW 8-10 hours. It’s not just about the meltingly tender pork; although, pulled pork tucked into a soft bun dripping with your favorite barbecue sauce is delicious. Place the bag in the freezer for up to 3 months. The pork cooks all day in the slow cooker and is ready to shred when you get home from work! Instructions. Yummy! 3 ingredient pulled pork tenderloin – Dinner with only three ingredients? Yep! Valentine's Day is her favorite holiday. All Rights Reserved. Since this is a freezer meal for me, I want to mention that you can also buy the buns ahead of time and keep them in the freezer next to the pork! Discard Coke from the slow cooker and return meat. It can be made in a slow cooker or instant pot and only uses five ingredients! Ahhh, another slow cooker meal packed with flavor, how exciting! It doesn't work! Baked sandwiches, crescent braids,…, Slow Cooker Candied Spiced Nuts – these nuts should come with a warning label. However, I have even used pork tenderloin in the past. I highly recommend you try this recipe, because it is the easiest and most delicious pulled pork recipe I have made. 3 ingredient pulled pork tenderloin – Dinner with only three ingredients? This easy ratatouille recipe is a classic summer French stew filled with vibrant, colourful and nutritious vegetables: tomatoes, zucchini and eggplant. Try adding it to the sides to prevent losing most of the seasoning off your meat. Whatever tickles your fancy! Place your pork into the crock pot and season with garlic salt and chili powder. It is such a versatile recipe that it is easy to convert to the Instant Pot! I don’t always think ahead to use my crock pot, but when I do it really helps take a big weight off my shoulders. We love our pulled pork best when made with Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce and served with tons of onions, pickles and on a potato bun. My family is honestly always excited when we have leftover pulled pork, because it means some delirious dinners (or breakfast!) Finding delicious BBQ can be difficult, but sometimes, even the simplest recipes produce the best results. However, once you add bbq sauce, it’s still delicious! Trim any excess fat off the meat. Place all ingredients in slow cooker and cook on LOW for 8 hours. This recipe also makes a great freezer meal! Use it in tacos – top with onion and corn relish! Leave slow cooker on low, or warm, to keep things hot until you are ready to serve. Serve the shredded pork on hamburger buns with extra barbecue sauce and any toppings you like. Serve with additional BBQ sauce, if desired. A quick, easy, and delicious recipe for…, Top 15 Leftover Turkey recipes – recipes to help use up all that leftover holiday turkey. Whisk ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, onion soup mix, and hot … Try experimenting with different brands of cola instead. Grab your favorite bottle of barbecue sauce; I love a tangy one, but choose your favorite bottle. Pour the coke a cola into the crock pot. I simply cut the onion in half and separate it on the bottom of the crockpot prior to adding meat and coke. Cook in slow cooker on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hrs. The pork turns out moist and delicious. I have family members tell me they use diet coke, coke zero, dr pepper or any other dark soda! These shredded chicken enchiladas are easy to make and freeze well, too. Once the pork has finished cooking, remove the pork from the crock pot and discard most of the liquid, saving some to help keep the pork moist. Shred pork with two forks. We served the pork on slider buns and topped it with a little more BBQ sauce. I had a chunk of pork tenderloin that found itself with a case of freezer burn (shame on me, mustn’t let these treats be swallowed by the freezer!)

Back To The Roots Kitchen Herb Garden Instructions, Behr 2021 Color Trends, Geethanjali Malayalam Movie, Salt Logo Maker Pro Apk, North Forsyth High School Covid, Deer Hunting Maps Nsw, Best Online Watercolor Classes For Beginners, Mozart L'opera Rock Lyrics, Kitchen Tap Hose Extension, Couch Stretch Quads, Research On Absenteeism In The Workplace Pdf, Splatoon 2 Logo Maker, Cabot Solid Stain Color Chart, 2017 Mercedes E300 Dimensions, Dog Tags Pretoria, 20kg Dumbbell Set Decathlon, Pool Service Vs Do It Yourself, Worcester Bosch Flow Regulator, Commercial Vs Retail Property, Victory Dance Meme, Bosch Rexroth Proportional Cartridge Valves, Wnmu Applied Technology, World Of Warcraft Battle For Azeroth Price, Kitchenaid Artisan 5 Qt 325 Watt Stand Mixer, Bts Logo Keyboard Symbol, Worx 40v 5ah 3-in-1 Cordless Push Lawn Mower, 20-in, Short Essay On Your Favourite Memory, State Park Camping Near Bozeman Mt, Birds Of West Texas Photos, Words That Rhyme With Jump, 2018 Honda Civic Se Review, Best Cardiologists In Stamford, Ct, Havanese Rescue Arizona, Nv Ucc Search, Rainbow Background Video, Www Hayward Pool Com Shop En Pools Support Center,