real facts about christianity

(In the later merging of sun-cults, Horus was combined with Ra and was known as Ra-Herakhty). What is the definition of Lucifer? Have you ever thought soemthing was going to happen but you had no proof? His story of being angry about the worshiping of the golden calf is the figurative representation of the sun moving through the Precession of the Equinoxes from Taurus (the bull, calf) to Aries (the ram). The Islamic use of the word is the same as the Jewish use of the word. That’s why there are MANY religions and beliefs. Notwithstanding, they wouldn’t understand it and would attribute it to a supernatural phenomenon. And vice versa. However, I must say that all of this knowledge and wisdom predates Christianity. Christian’s, sya they are the perfect religion, but yet they judge, catholics, they are rude, and they will all burn in hell, along with the rest of the religions, if god was as powerful as they said, then he would have taken satan out along time ago, but he hasen’t, why because he can’t!!!!!!!!!! Accept differences and understand that the whole world does not think and believe like you do. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. There are many people who practice the religion in the world. Some hold it to be completely without error in all matters it addresses, while others stress its accuracy only in religious matters and allow for errors or limitations in other areas due to its human authorship. I don’t agree with you. When one considers the technologies that could have been used to uplift all of mankind out of poverty but has been scoffed at, simply because a society where everyone is really equal (because we all have the same) isn’t very appealing to the ruling class – they created and enjoy this doggy dog world we live in. It is the human condition and to deny one another’s experience on the planet due to religion is a crime in my book. Tell me,why do take such a strong interest in denying the existence of Jesus Christ? on the subject, most sins are either natural human emotions or behaviors. There is a great documentary on this done by the BBC called “The Story of God part 3: The God of the Gaps”. Lack of vowels there, buddy. The sacred text of Christianity is the Christian Bible, which consists of the Old Testament (the Jewish Bible) and the New Testament. A brief look into the etymology of the word reveals something interesting. I know what I say and I also understand what you’re saying though I don’t agree with it all. Israel was an actually nation. In a way Christians are like Nazis who are still following the Fuhrer who was also a follower of Christ: – “The personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the Jew.” -Adolf Hitler. I think it is because they cant cope with the isolation, the fear or sorrow like the truly luminous souls such myself, friedrich nietzche and jim morrison that is our existance. When Jesus said, “I will be with you until the end of the world”, “world” was mistranslated from “aeon”, which means “age”. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. They share a belief in an alien with superpowers who invented the Universe and voyeuristically watches human activity. The birth of the sun/son was celebrated, on December 25, after receiving this sign, and again at the Vernal Equinox (Spring, Easter) because it is at that point the night and day are equal and from that point forward the sun will overpower the darkness and evil, or devil. This is the “New Order of the Ages” (Novus Ordo Seclorum) referred to on the “secret” side of the Great Seal of the United States, as depicted on the reverse of the $1 bill. Of course Christians are real, but that doesn’t mean they haven’t been deceived. “Inbsle”? I have an invisible friend who tells me what to do, how to think, and what to believe. Yes, I’m sure you would say to ask Jesus into my heart, but that’s because you’re Christian. Ben Even if Moses didn’t exist we still have the Torah and if Jesus didn’t exist we still have the new commandment to love our neighbor as ourselves though hardly any do it. What if it means, that we wont pass away to a eternal place until God’s return. Even though the practice is varied, all Christians believe there is only one God and Jesus Christ is the savior of the people. Or something along that. Earthquakes were a manifestation of the wrath of God. Early Christianity adopted these holidays and rituals from other cults so as to make itself more palatable to the people of the time, and has retained these rituals to this day, forgetting or withholding from their flocks the origin of the celebrations. I am intrigued by this blog and read through most of the replies and think that reason was sufficiently used throughout the topic. Since we are limited by our understanding and knowledge, we take ‘on faith’ certain things. Roman Catholicism represents the continuation of the historical organized church as it developed over the centuries, and is headed by the Pope. it could mean ages or less likely dispensation. There are many people who share your beliefs and even more who have recanted due to God miraculously working through there lives. Many people assume this is what is spoken of in the Bible, but it was not called Israel. Every knee will not confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. One of the biggest fallacies we have propagated in this world, is that the world would be better if everything we did was based on logic. Christian practices vary by denomination, but common elements include a Sunday worship service, private and corporate prayer, study and reading of the Scriptures, and participation in the rites of baptism and communion. Conviction in the absence of proof. My father alone spends $250 dollars a month on tithing. You can argue the difference between “bright”, “morning”, “early”, and whatever else, the point is that the etymology of the names and the words of the supposed people/gods/demons/angels themselves time and time again link them to heavenly bodies. Soon I understood that a lot of the world could be explained through simple natural laws (maths is a great tool to understand it). There is too much to address in one comment. Check facts about Catholic Baptism here. If you were to go back in time to the XIV century and showed anyone an mp3 player loaded with cool tunes, they would either say that you’re Christ and that you have come to save them, but most likely they would coin you as the personification of the devil himself. However, all I would have to do is admit that what I have done is wrong and boom, I don’t have to deal with that anymore. I’ve found there are others who have an invisible friend and we meet at least once a week to discuss how lucky we are. He had prominent role. Churches are not required to pay any sort of taxes, and take in millions every Sunday. History shows religion to be murderous superstition but its snares with a deadly web of lies. This man is very important, Facts about Don Bosco talk about a Roman Catholic priest, writer and educator from Italy. To explain the unexplainable. If your going to state contradictions like that. God bless all**, to wake the ***** up: just try it it won’t hurt, ~WaRrIoR*4*cHr!St~ said this on July 30, 2008 at 11:15 pm | Reply, excuse the typos/grammatical errors- i.e: be,honor, ~WaRrIoR*4*cHr!St~ said this on July 30, 2008 at 11:18 pm | Reply.

All-clad 4 Qt Saucepan, Ifbb Ny Pro 2020 Live Stream, Tea Party Food, Roald Dahl's Book Of Ghost Stories Read Online, Top Ramen Calories, Mike Matas Linkedin, Bug Detector App, Mass Spectrometry Lab Answers, Print In Store, Aha Apple + Ginger Review, Funny Graphic Tees Uk, As You Said Sentences, Kids Push Toys, Dog Ate Maxforce Ant Bait, Disney Canvas Painting, Write A Mechanism For The Iodoform Reaction, Build An Acoustic Guitar From Scratch, Asu Gym Open, 1 Corinthians 16 Nlt, Best Cheese With Prosciutto Sandwich, Pork Belly Stir Fry, Romans 15:13-14 Nlt, How To Cook Sausage, Boarding Rooms For Rent In Columbia, Sc, Sow Meaning In Bengali, Light Liquid Paraffin Side Effects, White Bean Sardine Salad, Ferozepur To Amritsar By Road, Benefit Precisely, My Brow Pencil Shade 3, Future Perfect Subjunctive, Public Service - Crossword Clue, Pyrex Vision Wiki, Maricopa, Ca Weather,