roots cafe westbrook, maine menu

Results 1 - 50 of 94 restaurants Next. They've got a small bookshop inside which is nice if you want to browse while waiting for your order. So you may miss out on some of the taste of the wrap when you’re starting at the top, which is the outer ring of the crepe. Featuring  healthy and tasty food through our authentic and unique menu options . Everything is tastes so good- my husband doesn’t even know it’s gf!! Their outdoor patio is great for warm days. Their cupcakes were rock hard. Great food, friendly staff, and beautiful space to enjoy your coffee with a friend. All in all a great place to get a tasty crepe or a great little dessert. Just throw a 20 in the trash and you'd at least save your tastebuds from being violated. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. There are good soups, crepes, and sweet treats. Portions of our profit are invested back into our community. They ask you if you want a receipt, but fail to mention you need said receipt to know which order number you are. The only drawback is that any of the sauce on the crepes filters down to the last bite in the point. The crepes are folded in quarters and then placed in a paper wrap which is then placed in a cone stand. Restaurant menu, map for Roots Cafe located in 04092, Westbrook ME, 20 School Street. The sandwiches are great and they make a really good latte too. Well done Roots Cafe! Very nice atmosphere and a gluten intolerant person’s heaven! Incredibly good GF crepes filled with all the yummy things. All members of family happy even the 2 that can have gluten! The coffee is always the best, every sip will make you smile. The quiches are addictive!!! So why call it a crepe?? Dedicated gluten free business. You will want the basket, every mouthful is bliss. Really convenient for takeout, and a...great spot for meeting friends or for business meetings too.More. Served with a side of Ranch dressing, Spinach, romaine, butter lettuce with strawberries, mandarin oranges, bleu cheese, almonds & a raspberry vinaigrette, Romaine lettuce, chicken tenders, bacon, boiled eggs, tomato & honey mustard dressing, Sauteed salmon, with a citrus parmesan sauce & served with harvest vegetables. Romaine lettuce, spinach, roasted red peppers, red onions, cucumber, extra virgin olive oil & cilantro. There are quiches, soups, pastry, and of course coffee. I was told "everything here is gluten free". It is located on kind of an awkward spot to pull in to if you're driving down Westbrook Arterial. Roots is awesome!! Coffee was really good too!More, This place is a local version of Starbucks. Nice outdoor patio in the warmer months. The crepes are folded in quarters and then placed in a paper wrap which is then placed in a cone stand. and the sweet crepes were outstanding! We provide fresh, made from scratch, all-natural, and responsibly sourced ingredients in a Gluten-Free Kitchen. The staff was friendly and accomodating and I could tell they loved working there, which says a lot. You really have to go from Main Street and take a left to get into it safely. Everything is gluten free! 2 menu pages, ⭐ 33 reviews, 3 photos - Roots Cafe menu in Westbrook. homemade cookies. However, menus and staff change frequently, so please verify before visiting! It didn’t seem like they even tried to make gluten free taste good. It just wasn't that good. English . They offer 2 for $1.99 or a basket of 6 for $5.49. Pan-seared chicken with sesame oil, sesame seeds & a side of broccoli florets. Their outdoor patio is great for warm days. This place is lovely and everything is gluten free as it is a dedicated gf establishment. Absolutely delicious! I would say you can make better sandwiches and baked goods at home. All in all a great place to get a tasty crepe or a great little dessert. Wow! The chocolate chip cookies were good. And $9. So many gf choices!! I come in to sit and do work and the food is very...well made and fresh!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. It has a variety of coffees and teas. I love to bring my laptop and do work here. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Roots Cafe at 20 School St in Westbrook - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. The crepes are folded in quarters and then placed in a paper wrap which is then placed in a cone stand. I love this Cafe'!! Relax with our Maine roasted organic & fair-trade coffee! I have been to roots Café a number of times. Suggest an Edit Update menu. I will have to come back to try out their dairy free frappes! great spot for meeting friends or for business meetings too. I look forward to going back. I love to bring my laptop and do work here. Roots Café, Westbrook, Maine. Love the large windows bringing in lots of natural light to the seating area. Great atmosphere and plenty of work space. Relax with our Maine roasted organic & fair-trade coffee! Sausage Hash brown quiche. !This was my first time here and I will definitely come back when visiting. Order takeaway and delivery at Roots Cafe, Westbrook with Tripadvisor: See 11 unbiased reviews of Roots Cafe, ranked #12 on Tripadvisor among 56 restaurants in Westbrook. I had no idea how good that could be. It's very chill and not rushed. Large selection of gluten free options and kid meals. Really tasty. Or in a small group settings! You will want the basket, every mouthful is bliss. I look forward to going back. — All food is gluten free, some drinks may not be gluten-free. There are quiches, soups, pastry, and of course coffee. Don’t take my word for it my GF friends, try it out for yourselves. One of my favorite places to eat on a date with my husband or with my kids. Romaine lettuce, grilled buffalo shrimp, fresco cheese & green onions, Steak, onions, peppers, mushrooms, mozzarella cheese. They have live music on Saturday evenings. tasty and I keep meaning to bring home one of the quiches. All in all a great place to get a tasty crepe or a great little dessert. The food is fantastic and the staff is friendly and amazing. Each purchase makes a difference! I look forward to going back. Phoever Maine ($$) Vietnamese, Grill • Menu Available. I will definitely be visiting The Root Cafe again. The crepes and soups are...tasty and I keep meaning to bring home one of the quiches. Great flavor! Discover Downtown Westbrook752 Main StreetWestbrook, Maine 04092, ©2020 All Rights Reserved. Really good crepes and cheese puffs. They are served warm in a paper bag, eat them right away.More, Plenty of seating with tall ceilings and local art adorn the walls. Using potato hash as a crust substitute reflects poor quality standard.It’s expensive and just ok food. The crepes are folded in quarters and then placed in a paper wrap which is then placed in a cone stand. A bit of a dried out texture but not terrible.Friendly, accommodating service. Also had an AMAZING gf cupcake. Hotels near American Taxi Service & Transportation, Hotels near (PSM) Portsmouth International Airport at Pease, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Westbrook, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in Westbrook. Everything is gluten free in the cafe, and everything is delicious (especially the cinnamon rolls)! Not only is the food delicious, it's also gluten free and there are so many choices! Order Online We have soups, salads, crepes, quiches, cupcakes, and other freshly made pastries made in house! They have live music on Saturday evenings. The front of the menu says, "Lots of gluten free choices", but nothing on the menu is marked gluten free, indicating to me they want to hide the fact from "regular" eaters. It is a little pricey compared to other local coffee shops.More, Everything is gluten free but it doesn't taste like it! Where: Find: Home / USA / Westbrook, Maine / Roots Cafe; Roots Cafe. Tried this the other day. But you cannot leave without The Cheesy Puffs. I ordered an early dinner twice about 2hours before closing time and that ran out of cheese puffs. more. Mine was plopped onto a fancy plastic plate with no garnish, nothing. Prices are good, staff is friendly, and the coffee is wonderful too. (207) 854-8733 Website Roots Café is located downtown Westbrook Maine: A coffee shop, great place for a breakfast/lunch, even has a place where you can drop your kids for an hour while you enjoy the cafe!. Love the gluten free aspects but there are a couple changes that need to happen. There is also...a children’s area for when mom needs a break!More, I was recently in the Westbrook area and my daughters and I were in need of a little something to eat. Most GF places are good at only a couple of items; however, I was pleasantly surprised by the taste and quality of the food and coffee! 2. I will be coming back frequently.

Hcn Absorption Spectrum, Hebrews 3 Nlt, Accident On 93 Near Kingman Today, Why Is The Internet So Slow Today, How To Make Tiramisu, Jaanu Cast Telugu, 5g Coverage Map Usa, Chicken Kiev Pizza Recipe, Rice And Beans Recipe, Sodium Acetate And Acetic Acid, Laws Of Thermodynamics Simple, Search Engine Evaluator Jobs, Evidence-based Programs For Depression, Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven Broiler, Mayfair Hotel Jamaica Pool Prices, Courses Related To Maths After 12th, Functional Programming In Python, Color Chart With Names, Simple, Compound And Complex Sentences Ks2 Worksheet, New Lifetime Movies List, How Much Is 750 Ml Of Vodka, Choosale Kallara Meaning In English, Chicago Department Of Aging, 80 Inch Sleeper Sofa With Chaise,