serta leighton light gray

Only 2 downsides are the armrests are low and the lean-back feature is minimal (complaints form husband) - but overall he loves the chair and so far it has been fantastic quality. Details; Terms; Directions; Shipping-All items are Described to the best of our Knowledge!-All Items Are Sold As-Is, Where-Is, With No Warranties, Guarantees, or Refunds Implied! Chair is adjustable from height and tilt perspective. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers and we don’t sell your information to others. Just Buy It!!! Description Serta Leighton Home Office Chair, Light Gray. UPDATE 3/18: Finally received the new back and the holes are farther off than the original. I was done in under 15 minutes. All formats. Ltd" with an address in Zhejiang Province, China. I like it quite a bit! That being said, I don't think it would be very good for someone with a larger frame, as the chair itself is fairly narrow and is on the smaller side. My husband assembled it and didn't seem to have any issues. Lastly, the arm rest looked like it was fairly high up in the picture, but in reality it's really just decoration. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2018. Les renseignements personnels fournis seront collectés, utilisés et divulgués conformément à notre, Les meilleurs jouets de 2020 pour les enfants, Meilleurs cadeaux pour tous les types de papa, Sondage sur la satisfaction en magasin Walmart, Gérer mon compte Récompenses Walmart MasterCard. --it is comfortable and stylish. Chair is far nicer than I expected for the price. Looks good and it's comfortable. It did end up looking okay with my pale green walls however. Serta Leighton Home Office Chair with Memory Foam, Height-Adjustable Desk Accent Chair with Chrome-Finished Stainless-Steel Base, Twill Fabric, Light Gray 4.4 out of 5 stars … I replaced the casters with a set from Amazon as these were hard plastic and rough on hardwood floors. The whole process made us laugh too because it was super challenging--BUT AT THE END WE GOT IT>>>CERTAINLY WAS A WORK Out---but I really do love the chair and happy with it--in spite of the difficult assembly. $189.99 $ 189. This came earlier than promised, yay!). DO NOT BUY THIS CHAIR IF YOU WANT SOMETHING STURDY TO SIT ON, Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2018. Lower Back problems? Skip to main content.in Hello, Sign in. The nail-heads along the front of the seat are very off-line in a few spots (this really pains my OCD) and the fabric on the side panels of the chair are rippling. - 15924360 Manufacturers, This chair cannot be beaten. Restez au courant de ce qui se passe chez Walmart sur vos réseaux sociaux préférés. This expertly-wrapped, neutral design is height-adjustable to tailor your professional space. Serta Leighton Home Office Chair with Memory Foam, Height-Adjustable Desk Accent Chair with Chrome-Finished Stainless-Steel Base, Twill Fabric, Light Gray, STYLISH AND FUNCTIONAL: Home office chair adds a touch of modern elegance to your workspace, ALL DAY COMFORT: Memory foam seat with pocket coils delivers renowned Serta comfort, GREAT FOR WORK OR PLAY: Helps keep you comfortable and relaxed whether you’re working or kicking back, VERSATILE AND MOBILE: Adjustable height settings, convenient swivel design, and rolling casters, FITS YOUR DECOR: Expertly wrapped neutral fabric design with chrome accents, Serta Leighton Home Office Chair with Memory Foam, Height-Adjustable Desk Accent Chair with Chrome…. Nous partagerons avec vous nos toutes dernières nouvelles et vous pourrez nous faire part de vos commentaires. I called customer service back and told them what happened. For me it doesn't matter at all that it doesn't have arm but keep that in mind. HOWEVER! I work from home and my "office" is in my kitchen. The chair seat is comfortable, but there is no lumbar support. I love it! As a medical student I spend an uncomfortable amount of time at my computer studying. Shop for Serta Leighton Light Grey Fabric Home Office Chair. When you buy a Serta Leighton Task Chair online from Joss & Main, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. Sucks! Very comfortable and looks great in the new home office! Profitez d'économies sur des milliers d'articles. Recevez des renseignements à jour concernant les articles en vedette dans la circulaire hebdomadaire, les articles en chute de prix et en liquidation, les articles exclusifs et les offres spéciales de Walmart. Put on sweatband, readjusted first clamp, readjusted second clamp, and voila … a fit for four bolts. Sort by. Please choose a different delivery location. That would make this chair just a teeny bit better. So happy with this beautiful, comfy, affordable office chair! I only give this 1 star because it's pretty to look at. I watched YouTube videos, used WD40 and it still won't budge. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. I called their customer service line which is true innovations. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Electrode, Comp-91dcd781-4b5e-4e05-b22f-2ec0db205393, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-0b2a71ce-007-175fe8cbf5cdbe, Generated: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 08:37:18 GMT, Actual Color. Achetez Serta at Home Leighton Office Chair in Light Gray à Walmart Canada. Get Thanksgiving groceries & more delivered from your store! Can be used as a desk chair or a stationary chair. I’ve had this chair for a year and one of the wheels broke off, I tried multiple different epoxy and super glued to try to get the wheel back on and was unsuccessful. You have not selected any items. The chrome-finished, stainless-steel stand offers you 360-degree swivel. This is great. Filter by. Select Option. I went through a few computer chairs trying to find the right one before I landed on this one. Tufted Fabric Recliner, Geller Hall Tree, Commercial 30 Hot Dog Grilling Machine, Arvika Button Tufted High Back Velvet Accent Chair, Brown and White Club Chair! Free & fast delivery, movies and more with Amazon Prime. A little on the firm side maybe. I love the light blush color (although not so much when my black dog decides to nap in it), and the design is on trend. I am absolutely in love with this chair! Office chair; Light gray fabric; 37.75"H x 24"W x 27.25"D; Online. Now I feel as though the seat is at a slant to where I could slip forward off the chair any minute. All the rest (what little there is to do) can easily be done by one person. Reviewed in the United States on August 29, 2019. Walmart # 565323115. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. I purchased this chair for my church office. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Save on printer ink and toner to keep your office efficient and productive. Serta Serta "Leighton" Home Office Chair - Medium Gray. The chair looks nice but that doesn’t matter if you can’t sit in it. This chair is pretty, but it's very uncomfortable. Then I clamped side-to-side of the chair back. Reviewed in the United States on November 15, 2017, After reading reviews with great interest and finding some had difficulty putting the seat and back of the chair together, when it arrived I put the wheel assembly aside thinking that if I could not get the chair together, why have to undo and rewrap the wheels for a return. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Lumbar feature supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine. When you buy a Serta Leighton Task Chair online from Birch Lane, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. The packaging was excellent for a heavy bulky item as everything inside was wrapped perfectly to protect the contents. Like others have called out, the seat bolt holes do not line up with the back, so I was only able to get 2/4 secured. My husband has broke and ruined a countless number of office chairs and so far this one is unscathed by his plopping and leaning back. Please click on Cancel and try again. depth: 27-1/4 in. -All Credit Cards will be Processed as soon as the Auction Ends! Maintain a well-stocked office breakroom. Articles de maison et dans le garde-manger, Articles de bureau, artisanat et réceptions. The built-in casters let you quickly move to the printer to pick up a document and back to your desk without standing up. I'm sure eventually I'll have to invest in an auxiliary seat pad. See all details for Serta Leighton Home Office Chair with Memory Foam, Height-Adjustable... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Chrome-finished base offers a bit of style, while the casters enable 360° mobility. This chair is higher in price than the others I considered online (but less than many I looked at in stores).

Cuneiform Writing Tools, Sennelier Oil Paint, Nike Sweatsuits For Men, Reebok Zig Kinetica Type 1, Raspberry And White Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe, The Right Of Nations To Self-determination Pdf, Simple Mills Pancake Copycat Recipe, Ethane To Butane, Fried Chicken In Air Fryer Without Flour, Sit On The Fence Meaning In Urdu, Thomas Keller New Cookbook, Say Out Loud Crossword Clue, John John Florence Dad, How To Steam Broccoli In An Oven, Silicone Oil Boiling Point, Cost To Replace Bathtub And Tiles On Wall, Simple Thai Green Curry Recipe, Endeavor Real Estate Group Careers, Ricotta Tart Recipe Dessert, Icing Sugar Meaning In Telugu, Endeavor Real Estate Group Nashville, Apple Cider Vinegar For Urinary Tract Infections,