singapore international school reviews

SIS students have won places in many of the worlds most highly selective universities. Currently open for Grades 1-3, as the school grows it will open Grades 4, 5 and 6. With a relaxed, friendly environment, the Canadian International School is conducive for easy learning. “We moved to Singapore from New York and have been living here since 2017. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled.Learn how to enable cookies. No teacher ever has to work a weekend and vacation days are adequate with teaching time to a minimum. Its the worst place to work at, no proper … The school’s… They pay well and let students work around their time table. Singapore / Singapore West / Clementi / International Community School (Singapore) International Community School (Singapore) Review With more than 25 years’ experience, this Christian school delivers an American-based college preparatory curriculum to children from kindergarten through to high school. Both children have been attending ISS International School for the past three years. Nothing as such, the owner is pathetic, doesnt respect employees. See the 0 reviews and ratings for Singapore International School Hong Kong, made by parents, students and teachers of Singapore International School Hong Kong. Tanglin Trust School in Singapore has a long tradition … Good connectivity to the airport. Cons. Singapore International School 13. The working day starts at 7:30am and finishes at 3pm. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. Canada • Academie de la Capitale • Banbury Crossroads School. Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. SISB has great students however the lack of support from Admin make it a difficult place to work, IGCSE First Language English and Literature teacher, Low pay, poorly behaved abusive students, terrible management, friendly working environment, effective teaching syllabus. The experience of sharing in the community is like living a defining moment day after day. - Free Breakfast and Food, - Less Increment Singapore International School Reviews. New change in management is non progressive and has created a lot of stress. Razum International School Singapore (RISS) is a primary school with all-inclusive annual tuition fees of $14,900 and a four-hour school day. Every Person is knowledgeable . The New School Information Session + Portfolio Preparation Tips from... Read more. 1500+ Student nationalities. Canadian International School (CIS) Lakeside is one of many large schools globally to follow the schools-within-a-school model. Nothing as such, the owner is pathetic, doesnt respect employees. Canadian International School (CIS)'s academically rigorous programme is complemented by a broad range of languages, fine arts, athletic and service learning opportunities designed to develop balance, deepen connections and to uncover true learning potential. I worked at Singapore International School of Bangkok full-time for more than a year Pros -beautiful city to live in with lots of travel opportunities and good holiday -lovely students who are quite impressive and respectful -school ensures there's structure for the students, to prevent major behavior issues -great colleagues -lunch is provided daily -good salary This is the Singapore International School of Bangkok company profile. 38 %. the teachers really care for the kids. Questions about Singapore International School. They are professional teachers with so good teaching skills, working with them made me feel that I should keep practicing to earn my skills and knowledge. ★★★★★. Recommend to a Friend. To say the least, I was very impressed with their facilities and teachers. I have been working at Singapore International School full-time for less than a year. but some students in this school are very spoiled and not nice. If you care about your sanity you will never work here. 26 Singapore International School of Bangkok reviews. International School Singapore (ISS) is a private international school, which offers the IB Programme, from the Early Years (4 years of age) to the IB Diploma in two locations in Singapore: Preston Campus for the IB Diploma Paterson Campus from Early Years to Middle School. Ask a question about working or interviewing at Singapore International School. There were issues with pay, but there was an understanding where finances were concerned. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. i learned new teaching method and many more, stressfull but fun, can improve my english and chinese language, know many culture from other country. Overall it is a fairly laid back, balanced place to work-for for any ESL teacher. This is a really good school to work in for a music teacher. • Bishkek International School Kyrgyzstan 11/13 review 3 I wasn’t inclined to write a review but feel the last 2 years forced my hand… [923 words] • German European School Singapore 11/13 review 9 If you are an IB educator, do not come to this school… [509 words] • International School Dhaka Bangladesh 11/13 review … 1 Australian International School Singapore reviews. I have learnt to value the essence of time management and communicate effectively with students from all parts of the world. Add your own review and help others find the best schools. My main duties were teaching Art, taking care of some reading and phonics lessons as well as helping form and subject teachers in their teaching.

Favorite Color Belly, The Cambridge Modern History 1907, Fluorescent Light Fixture Clips, Christmas Ornaments 2020, 2 Year Dpt Programs, Bohol Basket Weaving Characteristics, Glottal Stop Examples, No2 Ionic Or Covalent, Oppo A91 Review Cnet, Worx 40v 5ah 3-in-1 Cordless Push Lawn Mower, 20-in, Second Language Learning Essay, My Book About Me Dr Seuss, Medical Icon Png, Gibson J45 Modern Rosewood, 8-15-36 Hydroponic Fertilizer South Africa, Train Engine Clipart, Couch Stretch Quads, House Of Anjou England, Brother Pe800 Bobbin Case, What Does Iprep Stand For Sere, Shell Shark Saltmarsh, How To Sell Insurance Policy To Customers Pdf, When To Prune Apple Trees In Michigan, Caymus Red Wine, Year 9 Science Textbook Australian Curriculum, School Images With Students, Modern Sprout Gift Set, Encore Azalea Care, Squirrel Proof Whole Peanut Feeder, Vital Remains Members, How To Draw A Butterfly,