slow cooker santa fe chicken

I make it all of the time and my husband loves it too! I recently threw in some of the left-over toppings I had from pizza night: bell peppers, black olives and diced white onion. Hope this helped . I love all of your recipes, I have never had one my family did no enjoy, thank you for all your hard work! I did seem to have excess liquid, but that isn't really a problem to me. It smells divine! I also made your cilantro lime rice. Pingback: Slow Cooker Santa Fe Chicken with an Avocado Rose - Wandering in Wellness. Also, it says season the chicken. This is going in our regular rotations. Very yummy! This recipe is soooooo good!! To could either use the liquid to cook with rice or add the whole bag of frozen corn (usually 16oz instead of 8) and a bit more chicken.. I’ve done both and it works out great ! Hi Gina! My S.O. I built this is the recipe builder and it’s a 0SP meal! I hated my old crock pot, it burnt everything and my food had a weird taste. 6 hours seems like a long time to cook chicken breast on higher. It was a huge hit! Thank you for this site!!! Mandy, I love making tacos or tostadas with this! I don't think it would fit in one crock pot if you doubled it, not sure how big your crock pot is… Use two if you have two. I usually just eyeball how many green chilies to add in. Gina – were the points based on Smart points? Will definitely cook this again. I do that all the time. What would the equivalent be of dried beans? Great for WW since you don't need the rice or the tortillas that way. My beans and corn did not get mushy at all. If one made only 6 servings at 1 cup apiece, would the points still be 0, or what would it be? Thanks for sharing! Thanks for this explanation. Just got done eating this for the first time, Will not be the last…. Made this last night but my husband does not like black beans. Loved it and will make it again! Is this correct? Do u think if I use dry black beans, it would work? It's cooking right now, and it smells fabulous! aren't you tired of reading comments from people who have never made a dish? Yum the first day, yum yum the second! You are making eating healthy very easy for me!!! Can I use the diced tomatoes with medium green chilies and just leave out the cayenne? Left for another 45 minutes. I was hesitant at first because I am not a fan of cilantro, but it is soooooooo yummy (I had to have a taste before serving)…can hardly wait to sit down and eat my portion size over rice…. Any idea why this may be happening? I made this last night and DH loved it! Made this on Sunday…husband and teenagers liked it! I definitely would drain the beans before cooking, I did, and mine didn't have too much liquid. Love it. I have this recipe (my first from your site) ready in the crock pot, as we speak, and the cilantro lime rice on the stove. Thanks for leaving a comment . Simple to make, easy on clean up, especially if you use a crock pot liner. LOVE this! I currently have this in my crock pot now. I love that the cook time is longer so I can make it while I’m gone at work all day, but my absolute FAVORITE part about this recipe is that it freezes so well! Soooooo good! Thank you! This recipe is definitely going to become a regular! Just made this recipe last night – my husband couldn't get enough of it! Love your recipes! Can I use canned corn instead of frozen corn? This recipe was delicious and really easy to make! Don't hate on me, but I'm one of those people who strongly dislikes cilantro. (I drained mine and it was perfect.). That is the only type of frozen chicken I use in crockpots. So stinkin good! Can't wait to try another recipe. And with the leftovers we made low fat nachos….also another low point meal. Simple and delicious! Tonight we will be making your Spinach Stracciatella Soup with Orzo!! My S.O. Another great crock-pot recipe! What am I doing wrong?! Gina, this is incredible! There are also multiple commenters saying it's soupy, and it's probably because the recipe doesn't mention draining. Wow!! We are putting this in the weekly rotation.We out it on mini corn tortillas:). I love this meal. Made it yesterday in the crock pot and when I got home my house smelled incredible! I added 12 oz of broth instead, drained some of the liquid from the tomatoes but not all, and added 1/2 tsp of chili powder. My kids loved it too! Made this tonight…it was delicious!…it said it made 8-1 cup serving…but I made it per the recipe and got 5 1/2 cups…so hubby got one serving with some tortilla chips and sides of sour cream, shredded cheese and salsa…I used the 1/2 cup in a soft flour tortilla with some shredded cheese, sour cream and salsa…yummy…I froze the rest in 2 cup servings for later…I love going in my freezer and just taking out a quick dinner…made for "What's on the Menu" tag game…, gina! Serve with basic taco fixings - lettuce tomato salsa sour cream etc - for a really yummy and easy dinner! I've made this before and served it over rice! Made this dish tonight and it was very good! I will definitely keep this in the rotation. Yeah there's a lot of liquid but wait…who cares? I have bouillon cubes but the sodium content SKY ROCKETS! If I do remove them, will the cook time be about the same? Thank you! Select All. ), then in a burrito with leftover rice and extra fixings, and then as a open faced pulled chicken sandwich. I know I sound dumb but how do you shred chicken? When I got home it smelled wonderful, but it was soupy and liquidy. I usually drain my beans, but not my chilies or tomatoes. I just got a crockpot a few weeks ago, too, so now I can actually make it! Gina love your recipes so far yummo!! Just filled my crockpot with this delicious-looking recipe, can't wait for dinnertime! What You Need. Gina has it in the recipe above. This was amazing!!! Emily the cooking mama taught me to make this with chipotle rice in the taco salad bowl. We so enjoyed this meal tonite. This is so easy make! My chicken was frozen when I started the crock pot- maybe that’s why I had soup. Not diet tasting at all. We had this for dinner tonight served with your Cilantro Lime rice. Thanks yet again Gina you have out done yourself! My two faves!!! I also added a dried pepper…serano I think- added some nice smoky heat, also added half an onion chopped since I had it handy.. Added a little extra chicken as I wasn’t sure this would make enough for the hungry fellas but of course the shredded chicken goes a long way! Loved it!!! I really liked it, but my boyfriend didn't. Love the flavors of this dish. Fabulous recipe that I will be making again and again! It is so very helpful! That’s a great idea, to let it saute a bit. This turned out with a lot of liquid, but I scooped the chicken mixture and put it on Spanish rice,  topped with scallions and sour cream. I make my modified style weekly for meal prep and it’s fantastic. Great, easy recipe. However,, I completely leave out the chicken broth & add a 6 oz. =) Thanks for the great recipe! I can't wait to try more of your recipes. Enough salt from the broth & can foods. I made this today in a Wonder Bag in four hours. My husband and I absolutely love this! Glad you liked them Queen!! We love this meal, and I've made it one other time, but today I messed it up. My husband and kiddos like a little bit of shredded Jack cheese and sour cream on top, but it works fine for me without. I'm hoping I can just drain a lot of the liquid out, otherwise, I'm not sure how it's going to work.

Normal Mode Of Ethylene Is Ir Active, Hummingbird Cake Taste, Recording Artist Contract Single Deal, Toltec And Aztec, Semifreddo Near Me, How To Answer Who Is God To A Child, Intercontinental Singapore Robertson Quay, 100000x100000x100000 Rubik's Cube Simulator, Sponge Cake With Ricotta Filling, Calculus For Scientists And Engineers Early Transcendentals Second Edition, Keto Caramel Nut Clusters Recipe, Prosciutto Pesto Pasta Salad, Best Fudge Recipes, Snorkelling Or Snorkeling, Clemmensen Reduction Product, Pulled Pork Tacos, Prayer Points On Divine Touch, Why Are Incentives Important In Economics, Gattermann-koch Reaction Equation, Gender Bias In Education Ppt, How To Pronounce Pomegranate, Chicken Bowl Recipe, Technical Definition Example,