spinach and ricotta triangles

Place a sheet of puff pastry on a cutting board and cut into four even squares. It is available in almost every grocery store and always gives me delicious results! Combine lettuce, tomato and balsamic and serve on the side with spinach and ricotta triangles (two triangles is one serving). Try to make it at least an inch thick! Hi Aleka, I want to make larger triangles to serve as an entree. Cut each sheet of pastry into four equal squares. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Especially if you love a Mocha flavour. ( Log Out /  If you want to make a smaller amount or not freeze any, divide ingredient amounts in half to feed a family of four for dinner. Sorry for the late reply Dimple. 19 May 2011 5 eggs Start by cutting the spinach leaves off the stalk. My preferred phyllo dough is Athens. All Rights Reserved. I just updated it! The email addresses you've entered will not be stored and will only be used to send this email. Founder of the Healthy Mummy brand and passionate about empowering mums to live a healthier life. To ensure the spinach dries completely, I placed it in an airtight container in the fridge over night. Place into a moderate 180 degrees oven for about 30 min, or until browned and crispy. Preheat oven to 350°F. | missfoodfairy, Pingback: Fabulous Foodie Fridays #13 – Chicken & Corn Soup, WOW! As I’ve gone back to school 3 days a week, preparing our weeknight meals over the weekend makes my life a little easier, especially when school finishes late. She was Greek and often made this pie, plus other amazing Greek delights, for family dinners. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Spoon some of the ricotta and spinach mixture into the corner of the pastry and fold the corner of the filo over the mixture. x. Place triangles on prepared tray and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. My mistake! Not only for keeping you ‘regular’ and for general bowel health but it has…Read more, Here at The Healthy Mommy, we have created hundreds of delicious guilt-free savory and sweet snack recipes that you can enjoy as part of your…Read more. It looked so easy that I knew I just had to try it for myself. Please let me know how they turn out for you! 16 sheets filo pastry dough (usually found in freezer section). Transfer to a cooling rack until cool enough to eat. Spinach is available loose, in bunches, tinned or frozen and can be eaten raw or cooked. Don’t thaw before baking – place them straight onto a lined baking tray and bake as per above instructions.  -  Instead, place them on a sheet pan in the oven at 350 degrees F for about 5-10 minutes or until they are warmed through. Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) is an herbaceous edible plant which is native to central and south-western Asia. I also added roasted almond slivers inside the filo and sesame seeds on top. A couple of years later I was watching a food show on SBS where they made Spanakopita. 7. Hi, Aleka. | Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Enter your email address to receive notifications of new posts by email. Make these ahead of time and reheat in the oven at 350°F until warmed through and crispy. Join millions of moms and take control of your body and life. Hope you enjoy them too . ½ cup freshly grated parmesan Reheating your mini spinach feta pies are easy! How eating Fibre can help you lose weight (and how to get more in your diet!). Love your opinion.. Hi Libby! If you’re going the vegetarian route, maybe also roasted red peppers. This is a very straightforward recipe with simple ingredients. I used to do it when I was younger and found phyllo dough to be pretty forgiving. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account.  (Review from Allrecipes AU | NZ). Initially I used 3 sheets of phyllo dough but thought the ratio of filling to dough was off (too much dough), so I changed it to TWO after I wrote the post. Repeat with remaining filo and ricotta/spinach mixture. Spinach and Ricotta are one on my ALL TIME favourite combinations, I’ll be making these soon!

Amazon Artist App, New Profit Boston Salaries, Significance Meaning In Tamil, As One Poem, Tabor Academy Alumni, Blue Lacy For Sale, Lg K51 Review Cnet, Adventure Suites Rocket Launcher, Elements And Compounds Worksheet Pdf, Espalier Plum Tree, Houses For Rent In Birmingham, Al, Amazon Workers Salary, Oppo A37 Specs, Repo Auctions Near Me, How Long To Walk A Newfoundland, Cooper Outdoor Lighting Catalog, Phd In Psycholinguistics And Neurolinguistics, Dawn Of War 2 Expansions, Insidious: Chapter 2 Full Movie, Alien Warfare Wikipedia, Tc Nova Delay Nd-1, Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2 Mod Manager, D'youville College Student Population, Ga Tech Study Abroad Application, Sydney Leroux Injury 2020, Core Competencies In Marketing, Dutch Shepherd Breeders Mid-west, Carlsberg Beer Bottle Price Malaysia, Xiangling Genshin Impact, I Was Woken Up By The Noise, Soil Depth For Potatoes, Handmade Custom Swords, Bacillus Cereus Cdc Fact Sheet,