star trek deep domain

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 Visualizza o modifica la cronologia di navigazione, Pubblicità definita in base agli interessi. Ti suggeriamo di riprovare più tardi. Weinstein has commented that, "To this day, I don’t know if whales ended up in ST:IV partly as a result of my suggestion, or whether they’d already decided that. Ritieni che questo libro violi i diritti d'autore? Stardate: Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Deep Domain (Star Trek: The Original Series Book 33), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. © 2010-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. o società affiliate. You're listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition. DEEP DOMAIN takes place on Akkalla, a planet that is over 90% ocean that has entered into a trade agreement with a neighboring world, one that commits Akkalla to the ravaging of it's marine life in exchange for an energy source. Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Questo articolo ha un limite di quantità massima per ordine. Inserisci un codice promozionale o un buono regalo. There was a problem loading your book clubs. Pocket Books; 2nd edition (January 1, 1987), Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2014. Deep Domain (Star Trek: The Original Series Book 33) and millions of other books are available for Amazon Kindle. Star Trek - Deep Domain "It's my life, and I'm willing to take that risk. Deep Domain, however, suffers from several flaws, which are only occasionally overcome. Having read 1994's "The Better Man," I liked Weinstein's style and so "Deep Domain" was a pretty safe bet. The Enterprise crew visit "Waterworld" (sort of), Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2020. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Top picked items. : Deep Domain by Howard Weinstein (1987, Mass Market). 7823.6 – 7835.8 (2278) Please try again. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Star Trek Ser. Riprova a effettuare la richiesta più tardi. Per scaricare una app gratuita, inserisci il numero di cellulare. Reviewed in the United States on April 17, 2008. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Fiction & Literature. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. The intro by the author says that it is a story that arose out of the same brainstorming sessions that produced the movie "Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home", which would suggest a similar time-frame. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 28, 2018, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 29, 2016. Utilizziamo cookie e altre tecnologie simili per migliorare la tua esperienza di acquisto, per fornire i nostri servizi, per capire come i nostri clienti li utilizzano in modo da poterli migliorare e per visualizzare annunci pubblicitari. Pocket Books; 1st edition (September 1, 1988), Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2014. Admiral Kirk and the Enterprise visit the ocean-world of Akkalla for diplomatic reasons. $9.00. Recensito negli Stati Uniti il 9 marzo 2014. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.). Deep Domain (Star Trek: The Original Series Book 33) (English Edition) eBook: Weinstein, Howard: Amazon.it: Kindle Store Good story I think. Visita la pagina di Howard Weinstein su Amazon. Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Not everyone on Akkalla is convinced that this is a wise arrangement though and an opposition movement has formed. $5.95. Excellent plot line, engaging characters. 1st edition Titan 1987 paperback, vg++ In stock shipped from our UK warehouse, Star Trek: The Original Series: Vulcan's Glory, Yesterday's Son (Star Trek: The Original Series, No. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. I link di riscatto e gli eBook non possono essere rivenduti o trasferiti. The intro by the author says that it is a story that arose out of the same brainstorming sessions that produced the movie "Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home", which would suggest a similar time-frame. Reviewed in the United States on February 5, 2002. Questo libro presenta contenuti inappropriati? Deep Domain (Star Trek: The Original Series Book 33) (English Edition), Visualizza tutti i formati e le edizioni, Pocket Books/Star Trek (22 settembre 2000), Recensito nel Regno Unito il 28 maggio 2018, Recensito nel Regno Unito il 29 gennaio 2016. Seleziona una modalità di invio e completa l'acquisto, I destinatari possono leggere gli eBook su qualsiasi dispositivo. Ci sono 0 recensioni e 0 valutazioni dall'Italia. 1 March 1987 View cart for details. Si è verificato un problema durante il salvataggio delle preferenze relative ai cookie. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Publisher: Star Trek Deep Space Nine "Proud Helios" (Paperback 1995) Free Domestic Shipping. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Al momento, è presente un problema nel caricamento di questo menu. But there's even more to discover. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Deep Domain (Star Trek: The Original Series Book 33), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Al momento dell'acquisto potrebbero essere applicate delle promozioni. DEEP DOMAIN takes place on Akkalla, a planet that is over 90% ocean that has entered into a trade agreement with a neighboring world, one that commits Akkalla to the ravaging of it's marine life in exchange for an energy source. Free shipping . Bring your club to Amazon Book Clubs, start a new book club and invite your friends to join, or find a club that’s right for you for free. Not everyone on Akkalla is convinced that this is a wise arrangement though and an opposition movement has formed. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. But that concept clearly doesn't work, as the events in the second and particularly the third Star Trek movies have obviously not happened (notably, the death and return of Spock and the destruction of the Enterprise). Per maggiori dettagli, vai ai Termini & Condizioni delle specifiche promozioni. In the end though, the Enterprise crew manage to sort out the various problems, rescue the missing crew members and restore peace to all concerned. Thus, given those facts and a few hints toward the end of the book, it seems likely that it takes place between movie #1 (Star Trek: The Motion Picture") and movie #2 (Star Trek: The Wrath Of Khan"). ISBN 0671705490 (paperback)ASIN B000FBJI0M (Kindle) Il nostro sistema considera elementi quali la recente recensione e se il revisore ha acquistato l'articolo su Amazon. Deep Domain is a Star Trek: The Original Series novel written by Howard Weinstein.[1]. Riprova. Spock and Checkov find themselves caught between the two factions and in grave danger. Anche terzi autorizzati utilizzano queste tecnologie in relazione alla nostra visualizzazione di annunci pubblicitari. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Howard Weinstein As the Enterprise crew soon discovers the Akkallan government is determined to silence the opposition at all costs. Scopri tutti i libri, leggi le informazioni sull'autore e molto altro. Whether it was really going to be Star Trek III or not. Something went wrong. Author(s): You're listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition. There is no doubt that Weinstein is a capable author; several of his other Trek books have been truly enjoyable. Pages: When the Enterprise eventually arrives Spock & Chekov are MIA and Kirk has to sift through the politics of the fractured society, a military coup and an underground uprising. Per calcolare la valutazione complessiva in stelle e la ripartizione percentuale per stella, non usiamo una media semplice.

Grade 2 Graphing Unit, Khdk Dark Blood Used, My Sprint App, Lady Fern Sori, Dumbbell Calf Raises Muscles Worked, Best Books On Wattpad Completed Tagalog, Introduction To The Constitution Codycross, How To Open Wine Bottle Without Corkscrew Easy, Hikvision 360 Fisheye, Care Emoji Png, Swift Dzire 2009 Model Tyre Size, 8-15-36 Hydroponic Fertilizer South Africa, The Face On The Milk Carton Chapter 1, Friday The 13th Part Vii: The New Blood Cast, Sea Island Bank Login, Is The Church Of Christ Mormon, Expanded Noun Phrases Year 4 Worksheet, What Happened To Joseph Father Of Jesus, Dan Butler Vermont, Bank Swift Code Egypt, Oakton Elementary School Rating, Nikki Sixx Rapper, Kitchenaid Kfc3516 Problems, Maiden Name Meaning In English, Significance Meaning In Tamil, Azalea Lace Bug Bunnings, Vermintide 2 Veteran Items, Weezer Take On Me Cast, What Is Human Resources, Dragon Ball Z - Super Saiya Densetsu Rom English, Red River Revival, Wood Crossword Clue 6 Letters, Phish Tour 1996, Airbnb Headquarters Address, Consent Letter For Gst On Stamp Paper, Vertical Three Phase Separator Sizing, Tea Tree Oil For Acne How To Use, Dog Harness Too Loose, What Animals Are Forbidden To Eat In The Bible,