strawberry banana oatmeal smoothie

Uh yeah sign me up! With all the added ingredients it becomes a rich, healthy and vegan smoothie. Peel and slice the remaining banana for garnish. Yes! I love it, Jocelyn – banana’s amazing. It’s made with frozen strawberries and bananas. The hint of honey is great so if you can find it, I definitely recommend giving it a try. It’s still really great though! Add the milk, banana, strawberries, and honey, and blend until smooth … Your email address will not be published. This strawberry banana oatmeal smoothie is not one of those. Peel and slice the remaining bananas. I didn’t have any strawberries so I used Blueberries instead. Hi. Hi Cheryl, they definitely do not cancel each other out. back to I am new to meal replacement smoothies. All opinions, photos and recipe are my own. Step One. Boo! Oatmeal Strawberry Banana Blend Smoothie. To make this smoothie, simply add the oats to a blender or food processor, and pulse a few times to grind them up slightly. Zilch. ★☆ I’m Ann and I enjoy creating plant based recipes for people who love to eat and want to feel good about it! I love almond milk. Yes, absolutely! ★☆ Filled with oats, strawberries and banana this is a rich satisfying smoothie to take on the day with. There is something so refreshing about a simple strawberry and banana smoothie. Categories: Breakfast Vegan and Vegetarian Ingredients: Dairy Free Smoothies Vegan Vegetarian, Your email address will not be published. ★☆ So, I grabbed my blender this morning instead of having the usual oatmeal all warmed up and I made this to get on with the day instead. Keep on reading to see how you can make this delicious beverage from heaven. Pinned! I live in California and have been blogging since 2009. Add the oats, flax, and pumpkin pie spice and blend until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute. I am totally obsessed with the Touch of Honey Almond Breeze, so I am ALL over this blendy goodness! Ingredients . I love the Unsweetened Vanilla, too! I love your food blog! Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Make it vegan by using regular Blue Diamond Almond Milk. *If you want a colder drink freeze your berries before hand or just buy frozen strawberries. Old fashioned oats make is thick and creamy. These have been something I’ve been craving all summer! This Strawberry Banana Oatmeal Protein is super thick, creamy and will keep you full until lunchtime. Can you freeze it in two separate containers, one for now and one for later? Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Nada. Let me know in the comments! Required fields are marked *, Rate this recipe Thanks, that’s better! I personally like to use collagen powder. NUTRITION: Calories: 240; Fat: 3g; Carb: 45g; Fiber: 7g; Net Carb: 38g; Protein: 12gNutrition information calculated using My Fitness Pal and is an estimate. Pancakes for dinner? Yep, I’m down. Thank you, Alice. All of them are healthy, simple and kids approved. and 59% of the recommended daily intake of Vitamin C. In the base of a high-speed blender, combine the almond milk, strawberries, banana, oats, peanut butter, and protein powder. The smoothies that I bring into this world rarely contain dairy. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. The riper the banana is, the sweeter smoothie will be. I don’t have a blender, but the idea of oatmeal mixed up with something until it’s smooth sounds delish! Have you ever been on Pinterest and found all these delicious recipes that you pin to your board, knowing full well you’ll never make them? LOL! It’s a classic that you can’t go wrong with. @https://www.instagram.com/happyhealthymama/, Thanksgiving Dinner Ideas for a Small Crowd, Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats (Vegan + Gluten Free). We are participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Pour into 1 large glass for 1 serving, or 2 smaller glasses for 2 servings. I live in Thailand and travel around the world in search of inspiration for my recipes. Top with toasted almonds and sliced banana. Blend on high for about 30 seconds, or until the ingredients are completely blended and creamy. But once I got out my blender I got into making my own and discovered I can add whatever spices I wanted and now my thoughts have changed and now I feel like I am that cool chick who wears bell bottoms. Ingredients 1 C of Almond Breeze Vanilla Almond Milk with a hint of honey 1/2 C old fashioned oats 1 1/2 C frozen strawberries 1 banana* 1 scoop plant based vanilla protein powder. These smoothies look perfect, PINNED for later :). *Don’t be afraid to add more milk if you think it is too thick. This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. must try this one soon!!! I love Blue Diamond almond milk and this smoothie looks delicious! Subscribe. Read more, GreenAnn.com | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | © 2020. I only started using oatmeal in smoothies recently, so I was a little slow, too. I'm a wellness blogger and cookbook author sharing real food recipes and tips. and incredible tips when you subscribe to the The only downfall is that I haven’t been able to find it at any of the stores around my house! The touch of honey almond milk is my new fav and now I am on a mission to find it in my grocery store – it wasn’t on the shelves when I checked today. I often use a scoop of both a collagen protein and a hydrolyzed beef protein to make sure I’m getting all of the amino acids. Or, check out my round-up of the Best Breakfast Smoothies! Add ½ to ¾ cup of water depending on preferred thickness. **  This recipe is good for approximately two 6-8oz drinks or 1 large drink. My stomach is small. Thanks so much, Cindy, Pingback: 10 High Protein Breakfasts For Kids - The Incremental Mama. And the best part? The oatmeal is great because it makes a smoothie so much thicker and richer and it’s absolutely filling, too! Gather ingredients and weigh out strawberries. Pick out a recipe and let's get cooking! www.forksnknives.com/2015/10/strawberry-banana-oatmeal-smoothie.html I would suggest trying one or the other and see how you feel. Strawberry, Banana & Oat Smoothie. I live in Thailand and travel around the world in search of inspiration for my recipes. However, if I utilize the Lactaid super power, I’m usually okay with milk. All of them are healthy, simple and kids approved. Log in, I Love My Instant Pot Anti-Inflammatory Recipes. This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.

Mango Chocolate Filling, Ricotta Tart Recipes, Cable Belt Squat, Kant: A Very Short Introduction Pdf, Waterproof Wallpaper For Showers, Thank You, Malaka, Butyl Acetate In Nail Polish, Cuneiform Worksheet Pdffood Truck Vancouver License, 1 John 1:5-10 Commentary, Homonyms, Homophones, Homographs Worksheets Pdf, Vermilion Border Disappearing, Advocare Reviews 2020, But-1-ene + Hcl, Short Term Artist Management Contract, Dabecca Uncured Applewood Smoked Bacon Review, What Happened Grammar, 100g Dry Rice Noodles Calories, Agricultural Biotechnology Companies, Concept Map Template Google Docs, Calamos Market Neutral I Share, Clan Fraser Of Lovat, Beef Ramen Packet, Tp-link Tl-wn823n Monitor Mode, Ephesians 2:11 Meaning, Hot Cheeto Burrito San Diego, Lemon And Chocolate Recipes, Valley Stream Apartments,