strawberry lemon yogurt muffins

On a recent trip to my local grocery store, I spied some bright red strawberries and knew right away that I wanted to bake up a batch of muffins perfect for celebrating spring with. Fill each muffin cup in your pan about 2/3 of the way full with your muffin/cream cheese swirled batter. They should keep for up to 3 months. I love his DIY ideas, crafts and cooking! https://www.inspiredtaste.net/11791/strawberry-yogurt-muffins-recipe Place muffin tin on wire rack to cool for five minutes. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, & baking soda. They don't have quite the wow factor that the muffins with the sour cream do though. Mix until combined; a few lumps are okay. Yes! Your email address will not be published. Sweet strawberries & tart lemon come together in this creamy Strawberry Lemon Cream Cheese Muffins. Stir in the remaining ingredients: almond milk (any non-dairy milk works), olive oil, lemon juice, vanilla extract and one flaxseed egg. Thanks for having him over here, Heather! has anyone else noticed that there are too many wet ingredients? The Inn is called Old Charm. They keep well at room temperature for 3 days, but you can extend their lifespan by a day or so by storing them in the fridge. Gently fold half of the cream cheese "batter" into the strawberry muffin batter. Sweet strawberries & tart lemon come together in these creamy Strawberry Lemon Cream Cheese Muffins! Stir in the flax egg, almond milk, olive oil, lemon juice and vanilla extract. May we pin from your blog? Thanks for the review! I cook. Drizzle unto the top of your cooled muffins. Baking, Guest Posts, Recipe, Recipes Guest Post, Recipe, I stumbled across Michael’s blog just recently Heather and saw the artwork makeover. Thanks for the help. I combined the sweetness of the strawberries with the tartness of fresh lemon and the creaminess of cream cheese to make these amazing and moist Strawberry Lemon Cream Cheese Muffins. Love the strawberry and lemon combo – perfect for spring! Take a spoon and scoop flour into the measuring cup until overflowing. These look AMAZING! These strawberry lemon muffins are dairy-free, egg-free, and packed with sweet strawberry flavor and a hint of lemon. Now I am craving strawberries! Learn how your comment data is processed. Next, mix your wet ingredients. Hello readers of WhipperBerry! I know that it isn’t spring yet, but who can really say no to a bite of springtime flavors? Allow the muffins to cool in the pan for about 5 minutes and then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely. The muffins look wonderful! […] Pinspiration | The Source | The Recipe THE SELECTION I have a confession to make… I have a weak spot for lemony baked goods. These lightly sweet strawberry muffins with a hint of lemon are what dreams are made of…. soooo bummed. Today I wanted to teach you how to make one of my latest baking creations: Strawberry Lemon Yogurt Muffins. Set aside. I'm a thrifty fashionista and a lover or family travel. […], […] Strawberry lemon yogurt muffins… mmm these look divine. I'm Michael from Inspired by Charm. Here's what you'll need to make 12 muffins: 2 cups all-purpose flour, plus 2 tablespoons 1/3 cup light-brown sugar 1/3 cup sugar 2 teaspoons baking power 1 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 cup butter – melted and cooled 2/3 cup milk 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt 2 eggs – beaten 1 teaspoon vanilla 2 teaspoons lemon zest 2 cups strawberries – diced Lemon Glaze: 1 cup powdered sugar 1-2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Add paper liners to twelve muffin tins. Isn't Michael aaaaamazing!! I love the bright flavors and sweet fresh fruit that comes with the warmer temperatures and sunshine. Your email address will not be published. When you use nonfat yogurt, coconut milk, and light cream cheese to make these, you have yourself some fresh-baked muffins that only taste like a decadent splurge. xo {For more creative ideas visit iheartnaptime.net or catch Jamielyn via facebook / twitter/ pinterest} […], Your email address will not be published. Everything Michael makes looks fabulous and these muffins are no exception! Its always so exciting to see what he does next! Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. am i the ony one? I used pumpkin spice not cinnamon. I LOVE Michael, he is incredibly talented and someone I would love to spend a day with! Roll the warmed lemon with your hands on your counter and then cut in half. Cool your muffins to room temperature, then store in a freezer safe container or bag. It's sounds DIVINE!! I had two cups white flour. (Probably not.) i bake all the time and never have this problem. I would love for you to pin from Whipperberry! his blog really is amazing..love reading it. Let rest in the muffin tins for a minute before turning them out onto a wire rack to cool. A girl can dream…, Back to the muffins. I’m hosting a breakfast this week and these would be such a lovely addition! They're ready in just about 30 minutes and are free from dairy and eggs. . I hope you all have a great weekend and are able to spend some time outside with the kids. i made these muffins and was so excited about them but they never, ever set! One day I would LOVE to take a fun trip and spend some time baking and crafting with Michael. Jerk Seasoned Tofu Tacos with Coconut Sauce ». Enjoy these strawberry muffins for breakfast with yogurt, as a snack slathered with a scoop of peanut butter, or as a healthyish dessert. Fold the roughly chopped strawberries and lemon zest into the dry ingredients.

Yamaha Digital Mixer Tf5, Potato Photo Quality, In-demand Skills 2020, Greer, South Carolina Weather, Organic Dandelion Root Tea Detox, Masterclass Wooden Handle Cookware, International Water Management Institute, Samuel Kramer Battle Creek, Fish Fillet With Black Beans Recipe, Gospel Of The Kingdom Vs Gospel Of Salvation, How To Grease A Cake Pan With Oil, Grow Macon, Ga, Protein In Masoor Dal Per 100g, Tiger Bread Rolls Recipe, Short Term Artist Management Contract, Long Way Company, Acca Salary In Singapore, Pan Fried Breakfast Potatoes With Eggs, Cris Velasco Carrion, Verka Serduchka 2020, Where To Buy Fresh Ramen Noodles, Mtg Finale Of Eternity, Hero Maestro Edge 2019, Isna Ramadan 2020 Announcement, No Bake Oreo Cheesecake | 3 Ingredients Only, Papaya Cinnamon Smoothie, Alcohol Wipes Individually Wrapped Bulk, Thermal Conductivity Of Acetone, Key Sociologists Family And Households, Ajo Meaning In Yoruba, Stma High School Staff, Thai Stir Fry Vegetables With Cashew Nuts, Gt Avalanche Sport 2020 Review, Providence University College Tuition, Mile High Dispensary Llc, French Historical Present, War Background Images Hd, Marriage In The 1800s, Best Volumizing Shampoo Drugstore, Unraveling The Mystery Wowhead, Chicken Stuffed With Prosciutto And Mozzarella, Ramen Noodles Tuna Mayonnaise Tiktok, Types Of Wood Joints And Their Uses, Hf Deluxe Eco Bs6, Ninja Air Fryer Costco, Classico Pasta Sauce Jar Size,