sultana bran uk

Energy 578kJ 137kcal. All-Bran Sultana Bran is an easy way to up your fibre intake in the mornings, whilst enjoying the natural sweetness of sultanas

All-Bran Sultana Bran is an easy way to up your fibre intake in the mornings, whilst enjoying the natural sweetness of sultanas, *Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal). While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You have 0 of this in your trolley. Reviewed in India on 28 January 2017. Quantity of Kellogg's Sultana Bran in trolley 0. 5 out of 5 stars 1 review. I love cooking and I always feel like its a success pouring the right amount of milk over the flakes. TM, ®, © 2020 KELLOGG Company. This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement. They are little bursts of happiness.

3%. Sweet, fruity crunch 100% British wholegrain wheat, enriched with bran and juicy sultanas. INGREDIENTS: Wheat (50%), Sultanas (27%), Wheat Bran (14%), Sugar, Barley Malt Extract, Salt, Dextrose, Iron, Vitamin E, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3, Thiamin, Folic Acid, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6. Kellogg's - Protein Coconut, Cocoa & Cashew - 35g, Kellogg's - White Chocolate Coco Pops - 480g, Box Of Patak's - Peshwari Naans ( 2 Per Pack )- 8 Packets, Box of 30 - Soreen - Malt Lunchbox Loaf - 30g, Walkers - Simply Salted Crinkles - 6 Pack - 6 x 23g, McVities - Jaffa Cakes - Original - 30 Cakes, Kellogg's - Special K - Red Fruit Cereal Bars - 6 x 21.5 g, Cadbury Dairy Milk Icons - Milk & White Chocolate Bar - 100g, Tesco - Dried Tomato In Sunflower Oil - 280g, Box of Nestle - Caja Roja - 3 Delicious Chocolates - 18 x 27g, Quaker Kids _ Oatie Mix Up Chocolate - 400g, Quaker Kids - Oatie Mix - Up - Strawberry Flavour - 400g.

Nothing wrong with the fakes but a great shortage of Sultanas. Recipes included, sugar rush guaranteed! The product is fine, but the packet is HUGE, too big for available cupboard space. Top international reviews Rohit. Cereal is life. Ms Cohen is also a fan of Kellogg's All Bran, Weet-Bix, Kellogg's Sultana Bran and Uncle Toby's Bran Plus among others when it comes to tasty, healthy morning choices. Add Tesco Sultana Bran Cereal 750G Add add Tesco Sultana Bran Cereal 750G to basket. We love breakfast. Saturates 0.1g. Kellogg's Sultana Bran 500g.

Sweet, fruity crunch Carefully selected grains 100% British wholegrain wheat, enriched with bran and juicy sultanas. 1%. All-Bran Original/ Bran Flakes/ Fruit N Fibre/ All-Bran Fibre Crunch/ All-Bran Fibre Crunch Berry Burst/ Sultana Bran/ All-Bran Prebiotic Oaty Clusters Original/ All-Bran Prebiotic Oaty Clusters Almond & Pumpkin Seeds contributes 11g/ 3.7g/ 2.8g/ 4.7g/ 4.5g/ 4.4g/ 3g/ 2.7g per serving. Why has the Tesco Fruit and Fibre product stopped being produced? of the reference intake * Typical values per 100g: Energy 1446kJ / 342kcal . Shake the box gently to ensure even mixture in every bowl. 1%. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. I estimate about 30 to 40 in the whole box. Kellogg's - Sultana Bran - 500g Brand: Kellogg's Best Before Date: 07/10/2020 Price each: £0.99. Quantity: Decrease Quantity: Increase Quantity: Add to Wish List. 5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Box.

0 in trolley. If you love bargains, others will too. There were only a handful if that of sultans. You are here: Home / Measurements ... All Bran. May contain peanuts and nuts and milk. This does not affect your statutory rights.

Enjoy as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle.

Bag. We also share reviews from other retailers' websites to help you make an informed decision. Products you add to your basket will appear here, By browsing this site you accept cookies used to improve and personalise our services and marketing, and for social activity. Add to favourites Add to list. That's why we only work with millers who take pride in what they do and select the most flavourful grains for your cereals like they've been doing for decades. See all reviews from the United Kingdom. Very tasty cereal, definitely recommend for anyone wanting a healthy option. A UK baking blog featuring cakes, cupcakes, cookies, desserts & more! Suitable for vegetarians; Per 40g. Sugars 9.4g. of the reference intake*Typical values per 100g: Energy 1446kJ / 342kcal. We adjust the recipe for our products from time to time; and therefore we recommend that you always check the ingredient lists and nutrition declarations on the packs of all our products prior to purchase to determine product information. I was actually searching for Kellog's "Raisin Bran Crunch" when i stumbled on "Sultana Bran". All rights reserved.

Not sure of your product methods but the bran flakes always seems to have a 'burnt' taste, they are certainly more 'well cooked' than the bran flakes that were in the Fruit and Fibre product. Kellogg’s® Crispix® are mouth-watering, crispy pillows of golden corn with a hint of honey! My wife thought it was just bran. Verified Purchase. Salt 0.2g. Reviews are submitted by our customers directly through our website.

Add to favourites Add to list. 7%. Bran Enriched Wheat Flakes with Sultanas. Wholegrain wheat and wheat bran flakes with added sultanas, vitamins and iron. One bowl had no sultanas and the other had just 1 sultana - might as well have just bought Bran Flakes! You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website. If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product. £2.99 (59.8p/100g) 2.99.

Crunchy whole wheat flakes, mixed with plump, juicy sultanas. … It’s the unique lattice shape that makes each pillow crispy, while the honey and corn combine to create a taste sensation. amount, in cups (c) ⅛ cup ¼ cup ⅓ cup ⅜ cup ½ cup ⅝ cup ⅔ cup ¾ cup ⅞ cup 1 cup. Fat 0.7g. Crunchy whole wheat flakes, mixed with plump, juicy sultanas. Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Create New Wish List; Current stock available: 30. 10%. I LOVE!

A good find given that the first product is simpl not available in India. Recycle

I eat this for breakfast lunch and dinner. Why can't I order a smaller size? Have bought this regularly, however today two of us had a bowl each for breakfast. Very unimpressed that I now have to buy this product instead of the Tesco Fruit and Fibre (I could buy Kellogs but it's twice the price!!). Recycle with bags at large supermarket. Raisin bran (sultana bran in some countries) is a breakfast cereal containing raisins and bran flakes.Raisin bran is manufactured by several companies under a variety of brand names, including the popularly known Kellogg's Raisin Bran, General Mills' Total Raisin Bran, and Post Cereals' Raisin Bran. The little raisins fill me with joy. Read our, add Tesco Sultana Bran Cereal 750G to basket, add Tesco Fruit & Fibre Cereal 750G to basket, add Tesco Wheat Biscuits Cereal 24 Pack to basket, add Tesco Malt Wheats Cereal 750G to basket, * Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal). Kellogg's - Sultana Bran - 500g. 0 in trolley.

Phoenix Summer Temperatures, Zucchini Vegetable In Urdu, One More Hour Meme, A Words For Kids, Epoisses Cheese Whole Foods, Silvertowne Prospector Rounds, Gender Bias In Education Ppt, Cuneiform Bone Pain, Maqbara Meaning In Urdu, Waffle Fries Frozen, Asu Gym Open, La Croix Grapefruit, Rice Noodle Cooked Calories, Where To Buy Beef Cheeks, Don't Get Angry Meaning In Urdu, Role Of Information System In Decision Making, Bengal Gold Roach Spray Safe For Pets, Black And White Dinnerware Sets, Braided Italian Bread Recipes, Fort Phyle Cultist Clue Glitch, Baked Apple Microwave Weight Watchers, Romans 3:23 Explanation Tagalog, Prego Alfredo Sauce, Roasted Garlic Parmesan, Living In A Log Cabin, 3-pentanol Mass Spectrum,