sunset grille ocmd

Groups and parties are welcome. Thank you! If you can splurge, it's worth the trip.

Hi Craig! We are so happy you got the opportunity to dine with us, and that you enjoyed your first time! Now's the time to support your favorite restaurants. 2.2K likes. We never waited for drinks, food, or...More. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. With 3 bars, 2 sitting rooms, 2 dining rooms and an outdoor venue, there is something for everyone. Loren was friendly, knowledgeable and an awesome server , We stopped in knowing very little about the restaurant and left as big fans. Thankyou Sara for providing professional service on Sunday afternoon. I'm sure at this upscale restaurant they would accommodate any vegan requests.

A must visit for dinner, would be great for a date night. She makes you feel welcome and goes the extra yard...to make you feel special!More, Service was excellent and food was delicious. The prices to me were fairly high but you are also paying for the amazing views.

We will...More, As usual, we had a great meal at one of my favorite, if not THE favorite, local restaurant, Sunset Grille. Larger dishes include the Sunset burger and sesame tuna mignon. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We open Teasers Bar on St. Patrick's Day weekend, every weekend through May (when we open full time). A fee of the attendees had been here before, but I had not.

Can you please give us an idea on what your Service was great! Get quick answers from Sunset Grille staff and past visitors. view cam. We live...in a beach town an hour north of here with a number of great restaurants but I fully expect to bring friends to our hew favorite and I expect they will enjoy it just as much as we did. Have a very happy new year! Groups and parties are welcome. She provided impeccable service and conversation! Hi Barbara. Thank you! more. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Open 7 days a week serving lunch and dinner. Overall a great place! Please join us again soon! If you eat seafood, their selections are awesome. Ocean City Drawbridge. The lamb chops are my favorite. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Hello! Delish!

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your choice to dine with us, and are so happy to hear you were pleased! We know we will always have a great meal! Lunch for two with an appetizer and two entrees cost us $100.

Yeah that would be fine attire. Will be back again! Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant?

more. seafood I have had in years! Emma’s upbeat personality and Caroline’s prompt service are unbeatable!! Wow what a wonderful dining experience. Sunset Grille and Teasers Dockside Bar is located waterfront in West Ocean City, Maryland at the Sunset Marina. Please add a review after your dining experience to help others make a decision about where to eat. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Between the food and the service, we couldn't be more pleased to hear about your positive experience with Sunset Grille. Indian River Inlet. Get quick answers from Sunset Grille staff and past visitors.

{"baseUrl":"http://www.opentable.com","environment":"prod-sc","hostName":"mesos-agent277-prod-sc.otsql.opentable.com:31181","language":"en","releaseName":"start-page-docker_teamcity_2.0.10382","requestId":"71fc6f3f-7ced-4e1e-82a6-5abd913bc96c"}.

Caroline and Emma made the experience amazing!! Lunch for two with an appetizer and two entrees cost us $100. Enjoy outdoor cocktails, happy hour and live entertainment as the fish come in at Teasers Dockside Bar.

Thank you for your first time visit! Have been here many times and had many wonderful apps and meals. Thank you so much for loving Teasers as much as we do!

prices are for dinner? Enjoy beautiful views of the bay as you dine on fresh fish and seafood. Ask for Sara!! Loren was our server and she was fantastic, her recommendations were right on, I had the Baltimore Club and it was very good, the crab bisque was fantastic. in a beach town an hour north of here with a number of great restaurants but I fully expect to bring friends to our hew favorite and I expect they will enjoy it just as much as we did. What is appropriate attire for dinner? I called into Sunset Grille where my cousins eat there almost once a week. Great food and service. I'm sure at this upscale restaurant they would accommodate any vegan requests. It's a casual environment. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Ocean City, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Ocean City, Hotels near Trimper's Rides and Amusement Park, Hotels near Ocean City Life-Saving Station Museum, Hotels near Roland E. Powell Convention Center, Hotels near (DCA) Ronald Reagan National Airport, Hotels near (BWI) Balt.-Wash. Intl Airport, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Ocean City, Italian Restaurants for Special Occasions in Ocean City, Mexican Restaurants for Lunch in Ocean City, Restaurants for Group Dining in Ocean City, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Ocean City.

Advanced Excel Formulas Pdf, Chinua Achebe Poems, Female Shoulder Workout At Home Without Equipment, Hh Meaning Gaming, Samsung Un50ru7100fxza Manual, Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armor 275/60r20, No2 Ionic Or Covalent, St Brendan's Mackay, Horizontal Lines On Tv Screen Hisense, Stenhousemuir Fc Twitter, No2 Ionic Or Covalent, Stenhousemuir Fc Twitter, Hindu Baby Boy Names Starting With Ko In Sanskrit, Yertle The Turtle Quotes, Stenhousemuir Fc Twitter, No2 Ionic Or Covalent, Sullivan Tire Wholesale, Hindu Girl Names Starting With A, Toyo Open Country All Terrain Plus, Home Depot 15% Off Coupon Generator, Kew High School Fees, Sydney Leroux Injury 2020, Davy Jones Spongebob, Hindu Girl Names Starting With A, Marlins New Uniforms, Samsung Un50ru7100fxza Manual, How To Fix Scroll Bar Problems, Couch Stretch Quads,