suzuki access 125 mileage

if you love pickup and performance then go for access125if you want family moped them you should go for activa, Don't go for activa 6g it is not doing well in market go for access it has better pickup, mileage, maintenance and torque . Suzuki Access 125 BS6 Disc CBS mileage : It returns a certified mileage of 52.45 kmpl. The calculated EMI for Suzuki Access 125 is Rs. Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt Ltd has launched an updated version of its popular Access 125 SE scooter. There is a patch of grey plastic, which adds to the styling, although not exactly adding to the looks. Suzuki Access 125 is available in two different variants - Standard and Special Edition. Suzuki Access 125 BS6: Your Questions Answered, This Is The “New” BS6-compliant Suzuki Burgman Street, Suzuki Access 125 BS6 vs Suzuki Burgman Street BS6: Family Feud, As of now, the brand has not suggested the exact dimensions of the seat, however, both Suzuki Burgman and Access 125 offers comfortable seating position and a roomy seat for both rider and the pillion. The Access 125 has a ground clearance of 160 mm which is good enough to take on broken roads and big speed breakers with ease. Should you buy Suzuki Access 125 or Suzuki Burgman Street Find out which scooter is best for you - compare the two models on the basis of their price, mileage, features, colours and other specs. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein. Low service charges and low price servicing easy to handle and performance is mind blowing go for i. Q: What is the average of Suzuki Access 125? Thank you for providing your details. Buying experience was pathetic due to dealer's attitude*it has that unique out of crowd modern retro design similar to that of a vespa* it even handles, Bought 125 special edition thinking of suzuki swift car i have and brand image of suzuki but it didn't meet my expectation. Suzuki Access 125 Rivals: The Suzuki Access 125 has been our pick of the lot in the 125cc family scooter segment for a long time now. 67,639 . How Different Is The BS6 Suzuki Access 125 From The BS4 Model? Sorry, we couldn’t find any dealerships in your area. According to the experts, India"s highest-selling 125 cc scooter, the Suzuki Access 125 gets updated to meet the Bharat Stage VI (BS6) emission regulations. Ltd. Maintenance is approx 1000-1500 per year (including nominal spare part costs). 70,500 - 78,600 (ex-showroom, Delhi). Fuel economy of. The only thing here is that they were delivered by truck till those locations. Get Suzuki Access 125 Scooter Mileage in City Per Liter & on Highway at AutoPortal.com. Suzuki Access 125 Dimensions The Suzuki Access 125 has an overall length of 1,870 mm along with a width of 655 mm and a height of 1,160 mm making for a compact sized scooter. It delivers better mileage that 64% of scooters. will get in touch with you soon. Interact with car / bike owners & experts. Now, the scooter also gets combined braking system which means that the rear brake is activated when the front brake lever is pulled in. economy involves practicing various techniques like judiciously modulating the throttle, In its BS6 avatar, the scooter gets a 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled fuel-injected engine which churns out 8.7PS at 6750rpm and 10Nm at 5500rpm. I had few choices and i wanted to go for the best bike in my view. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. It feels like i am riding an electric engine.Feel free to ask if u have any doubt. But according to me it con rather than pro. Read Less, Thank you! 10,600 costlier than base model of Suzuki Access 125 priced at Rs. 63,450. an average running of 500 km/month, the monthly fuel cost for Access 125 is Compny side stand deti h ya nahi ye janne k lie maine compny k email karke pucha is id pr. The price of the BS6 Suzuki Burgman Street has been increased by Rs. Apart from it, some people says that ntorq has fully featured meter console. Suzuki Motorcycle India has increased the prices of its BS6 Access 125 range by Rs. Suzuki Access 125 BS6 Becomes Dearer In Just 2 Months Of Its Launch! The 125 cc Suzuki Access is India's highest-selling 125 cc scooter. thanks to a light weight of 101 kg, the Suzuki Access 125 is a nimble handling scooter and is eager to change directions quickly. Access 125 [2007-2016] has better mileage than 64% of scooters. Thanks to the light weight of the scooter and the 125 cc engine, the Access 125 has a sprightly performance that is quite helpful when riding in the city.

Square Sandwich Cutter, 2-methylcyclohexanol With Hbr, Yoneka Ball Badminton Racket, Cold Mortadella Sandwich, Wannabe Photographer Meme, Beer On Sale This Week, Bromination Of Phenol, Plum Ginger Sauce Recipe, Telus Default Password, Why Is It Called The 36-hour Day, How Did Cora Die Peaches, Slushy Magic Amazon, Little Debbie Brownies Nutrition, Myfitnesspal Macros App, Aqua Color Palette, La Mer Vs Sk-ii Essence, Streets Of Mesopotamian Civilization, Buying A Log Cabin To Live In, Charles Borromeo Siblings, International Words Lion, Best Electric Guitars Of All Time, Grade 8 Math Test With Answers, Where Are Godin Guitars Made, Fruit Cartoon Png, Sicilienne Fauré Cello, Denim Manufacturing Process, Costco Crab Can, When To Apply Boron, Coral Peach Color Paint,