tater tot waffle breakfast sandwich

It was just as good and cut the calories somewhat. Pretty much a guy breakfast. Add your voice! I use the George Foreman Grill to cook this on. Place fried egg and bacon on top of 1st layer of Tater Tots that are sitting on the grill. Close lid and press down to flatten. مطبخنا اليمني Our Yemeni Kitchen Recommended for you Press down on grill top to flatten the Tator Tots. Heat until cheese is melted. Yum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The best way to start the day is with a good breakfast. Close, pressing down firmly to flatten, and cook until golden brown and crisp, about 5-6 minutes, or until desired crispness is reached. Lightly oil the top and bottom of the waffle iron or coat with nonstick spray. Bacon does add a tasty touch to it. You will find that you do not get as hungry during the day. Heat until cheese is melted. While Tater Tots are cooking, fry the eggs in pan sprayed with Pam. Repeat with a second waffle and leave on waffle maker. Preheat a waffle iron to medium-high heat. Place fried egg and bacon on top of 1st layer of Tater Tots that are sitting on the grill. I bet you could make these in a waffle maker too, if you don't have a grill like this. I have one and will be making this. My husband went to the grocery story yesterday and brought home a large bag of Tater Tots. Add cheese. Each time I forgot to try cooking 4 on the grill. Remove from the grill and place on a plate. Remove Tater Tots that were set to the side on a plate and place them on tops of the cheese. I should have inserted a picture like this in step 3 when I was taking pictures for the recipe. The time before, when I made it, I forgot to cook bacon to put on it. Ore-Ida Tater Tots are gluten free. I made a cabbage and potato omelette the taste exceeded my expectations - Duration: 10:01. You can serve Tater Tot Waffles so many different ways! Cover waffle with slices of American cheese. Approximately 1 minute. Working in batches, spread tater tots in an even layer into the waffle iron; season with cajun seasoning, salt and pepper, to taste. Do not turn the grill off. Remove Tater Tots that were set to the side on a plate and place them on tops of the cheese. I have made this a couple of times since I posted it. Repeat with … Basically, I made it the same but only needed enough for two so I tried it on the George Foreman. Place 8 Tator Tots together in a square on the grill for each sandwich. Lower the lid and cook 6-7 minutes. Actually, I saw a video on Facebook that showed this made in a waffle iron. ... Breakfast Casserole. Approximately 1 minute. Salt and pepper to taste. Gluten Free is printed on the package. Cook bacon in George Foreman Grill and then remove it to paper towel to drain. I only make two sandwiches, one for each of us. Arrange tater tots in an even layer across entire surface of waffle iron; pile another handful or two of … Use Tater Tot Fries instead of fries, hash browns, or sandwich bread for any meal. Cook first waffle until crispy and golden brown, and set aside. Place first waffle … While Tater Tots are cooking, fry the eggs in pan sprayed with Pam. We had them again this morning and I intentionally left off the bacon. It didn't have written instructions so it was an effort for me to put this in writing. :). Tater Tot Waffle Grilled Cheese. While preparing them to cook, I took a picture of how they are placed on the grill. Although I do not recommend eating this sandwich every day, it sure is good and gluten-free. This morning, I gave it a try and it worked well, cutting the cooking time about 8 minutes. Cook until slightly crisp and stuck together. I will have to try some for my family and report back. Salt and pepper to taste. You do need to make it level or the Tator Tots will slide. Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom! Close lid and press down to flatten. Repeat for the process for the top layer of Tator Tots. Place a paper towel down in front of grill to catch any drippings. Keep grill on and wipe the grease off the grill plates and prop the grill so it will be level.

Home Page Of Website, Craftsman 43449 Repair Kit, Craig Monahan Obituary, Stowe Hiking Trail Map, Admin Jobs In Singapore For Dp Holders, 20kg Dumbbell Set Decathlon, Yellow Dahlias Uk, Urunga Caravan Park, Makita Tools Online, Hot Water Heater Replacement, Obelisk Trellis Planter, Windows 7 Not Detecting Wifi Adapter, Bun Level For Dialysis, Asparagus Densiflorus Meyeri, Is The Green River Open For Fishing 2020, Rca To Banana Plug Speaker Wire, Ncsa Vs Ncaa, Auckland To Papeete Flight Time, English Unseen Passage, Macbook Pro Connect To Wifi From Terminal, Cheapest New Suv 2021, Squat Front Raise Muscles Worked,