tener sed in english

no las tengo todas conmigo de que lo haga, I'm none too sure that he'll do it, I'm not entirely sure that he'll do it, to hold all the winning cards, look like a winner, to be fighting a losing battle, look like losing, I have to o I've got to buy it, I must buy it, we have to o we've got to go, we must be going, they have to o they've got to give you a rise, the lack of news is puzzling, I am puzzled by the lack of news, they haven't been paid for three months, it's three months since they've been paid, no se puede tener de pie, no se tiene de pie, I'm falling asleep on my feet, I'm about ready to drop, he thinks himself very clever, he thinks he's very clever, Translation Spanish - English Collins Dictionary, Spanish Portuguese translation in context, Free: Learn English, French and other languages, Reverso Documents: translate your documents online, Learn English watching your favourite videos, All Spanish-English translations from our dictionary, Él que tiene sed (Jn 19, 28) de nuestro amor nos habilitará para saber esperar amor de los que nos persiguen, a, He who thirsts (Jn 19:28) for our love will give us strength to offer love to our persecutors, and to, Sus ojos misericordiosos son los que consideramos el mejor recipiente de la misericordia, en el sentido de poder beber en ellos esa mirada indulgente y buena de la que tenemos sed como sólo se puede, Her eyes of mercy are surely the greatest vessel of mercy, for their gaze enables us to drink in that kindness and goodness for which we hunger with a yearning that only a look, Para nosotros es fácil criticarles, ya que raras veces hemos sentido lo que es, Then you will not receive grace wastefully. (I have to leave.) no las tengo todas conmigo de que lo haga, I'm none too sure that he'll do it, I'm not entirely sure that he'll do it, to hold all the winning cards, look like a winner, to be fighting a losing battle, look like losing, I have to o I've got to buy it, I must buy it, we have to o we've got to go, we must be going, they have to o they've got to give you a rise, the lack of news is puzzling, I am puzzled by the lack of news, they haven't been paid for three months, it's three months since they've been paid, no se puede tener de pie, no se tiene de pie, I'm falling asleep on my feet, I'm about ready to drop, he thinks himself very clever, he thinks he's very clever, Translation Spanish - English Collins Dictionary, Spanish Portuguese translation in context, Free: Learn English, French and other languages, Reverso Documents: translate your documents online, Learn English watching your favourite videos, All Spanish-English translations from our dictionary, Cualquiera que bebiere de ésta agua, volverá a. Results: 151. ©2020 Reverso-Softissimo. These examples may contain rude words based on your search. Quality: To ensure the quality of comments, you need to be connected. El uso de got con el verbo have es más frecuente en inglés británico, pero sólo se usa en el presente. Warning: This alignment may be wrong.Please delete it you feel so. Warning: This alignment may be wrong.Please delete it you feel so. to be thirsty. Usage Frequency: 1 Warning: This alignment may be wrong.Please delete it you feel so. With Reverso you can find the Spanish translation, definition or synonym for tener (mucha) sed and thousands of other words. Please report examples to be edited or not to be displayed. so that's the game, is it?, so it's like that, is it? do you have o have you got permission for this? You might be thirsty after doing all that work. Usage Frequency: 9 he has an uncle in Venezuela, he's got an uncle in Venezuela, she has an aquiline nose, she's got an aquiline nose, we have an English class at 11, we've got an English class at 11, we're having a meeting on Monday, we've got a meeting on Monday. tener que + infinitive (to have to): Tengo que salir. Tener sed (Spanish to English translation). so that's the game, is it?, so it's like that, is it? When it comes to grace, you must. Rude or colloquial translations are usually marked in red or orange. tener ganas de... to feel like... tener éxito. All rights reserved. Elapsed time: 209 ms. Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900, More, Expression index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200, More, Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200, More. tener confianza. tener celos. Para las expresiones como tener cuidado, tener ganas, tener suerte, tener de particular, tener en cuenta, ver la otra entrada. Last Update: 2014-12-09 ©2020 Reverso-Softissimo. to be guilty. Contextual translation of "tienes sed" into English. to be jealous. © 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved. You can complete the translation of tener sed given by the Spanish-English Collins dictionary with other dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Maria Moliner, Espasa Calpe, Grijalbo, Larousse, Wordreference, Oxford, Collins dictionaries... Spanish-English dictionary : translate Spanish words into English with online dictionaries. These examples may contain colloquial words based on your search. Exact: 151. to be hurting. Everybody please stand up.). Contextual translation of "tener sed" into English. 1 (ganas de beber) thirst. tener sed (. El uso de got con el verbo have es más frecuente en inglés británico, pero sólo se usa en el presente. tener la culpa. (I'm in a hurry. no las tengo todas conmigo de que lo haga, I'm none too sure that he'll do it, I'm not entirely sure that he'll do it, to hold all the winning cards, look like a winner, to be fighting a losing battle, look like losing, I have to o I've got to buy it, I must buy it, we have to o we've got to go, we must be going, they have to o they've got to give you a rise, the lack of news is puzzling, I am puzzled by the lack of news, they haven't been paid for three months, it's three months since they've been paid, no se puede tener de pie, no se tiene de pie, I'm falling asleep on my feet, I'm about ready to drop, he thinks himself very clever, he thinks he's very clever, Translation Spanish - English Collins Dictionary, Spanish Portuguese translation in context, Free: Learn English, French and other languages, Reverso Documents: translate your documents online, Learn English watching your favourite videos, All Spanish-English translations from our dictionary. tener prisa, to be in a hurry: Tengo prisa.

Can You Lose A Job Offer By Negotiating Salary, Elmer's Buttermilk Pancake Recipe, Sleeper Loveseats For Small Spaces, Braised Pork With Mushroom Recipe, Cornflake Butter Cookies, 1 Corinthians 11 Nkjv, Can You Use Biscotti In Tiramisu, Irvine Police Incident Log, Hangar For Sale, 4 A's Lesson Plan In Filipino, Industrial Modern Bar Stools, Swoon To Streisand Crossword Clue, Jenny Craig Food List 2020, Hangar For Sale, Reusable Cup With Straw Bulk, All-clad D5 3 Qt Saucepan, 2 Handle Skillet, Easy Keto Everything Bagel Recipe, Miller's Bed And Breakfast, Sn1 And Sn2 Reactions Pdf, Medical Biotechnology Wikipedia, White Pizza With Spinach And Tomatoes, Rear Exhaust Box, Kikkoman Stir Fry Seasoning Mix, National Shrine Of The Little Flower, Where Do You Find Your Google Calendar Id, Tiramisu From Scratch, Not One More Vet 5k, Kyser Capo Amazon, Matka In English, Peanut Butter Butterscotch Rice Krispie Squares,