the elves and the shoemaker summary

We must gift something in return! AWESOME STORY I LOVED IT LIKE HEAK PLZ KEEP STORYNORY FOREVER. JUST LIKE THIS: 1.A GOOD DEED DOES PAY He has just enough money to buy enough leather for two pairs of shoes. I already knew the story but this is great!!! I think that the god think that the shoemaker is kind but poor so he send the elf to help. My brother loved the story too! i liked it becuz i used it to do my project. coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool9oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. Hope you find something that suits you. An “Around the campfire story”. He uses that money to pay the rent, buy food and more shoe leather. this story is very very very very very very very nice, I like this book owowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowo, I like this story because its cool and i love the theame of little elves wearing cloths its realy cool wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowoowwoowowwowowowo, wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow. wow, this was a great short story, and it really inspires people to write. I Looooove it. I reall y loved the story but I want to find out how many shoes did the rich lady buy. Premiered Red Sandcastle Theatre, Toronto, 2012. This is a story that can be enjoyed all year round not just at christmas time. The elves put the clothes and shoes on and danced and were happy. I like the story,Because their are learnings for the children.This story has a Moral Lesson! In Jane Shields and Rosemary Doyle's The Shoemaker and the Pantomimes Cinderella goes looking for elves to help her father in his obligation to the evil designer Kenneth Coal, but all she ends up with are Mimes, a resourceful mother Twanky, and an even more resourceful cat. They woke up and there on the counter were a pair of shoes. # Enjoyed it. it is my favorite story, The Was A Great Story — He and his wife never forgot the kind elves who had helped them in their time  of need. wow wow wow wow wow its good, wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowoowowowoowowowowowoowoowooowowoowowowwoowowoowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowoow. The story was very good. When it was midnight, two little elves came into the room, both without any clothes on, and sat down by the shoemaker’s table. "The Elves and The Shoemaker" (German: Die Wichtelmänner) is a set of fairy tales about a poor shoemaker who receives much-needed help from three young helpful elves. Sadly, nobody bought his shoes anymore and they had become poor. sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool i <3 this story it is magical !!! its a good and interesting story, September 18, 2015, awesome book!!!!!!!!!! I would like it if you added pictures like in the real story though, I give it a six out of then cause you can read along with it and be able to spot things like errors that you’ve read new words and voices. Before sunrise, they made two pair of shoes that were much prettier. Yes so many of the stories here have great morals to them. In the TV show Supernatural, the season 6 episode Clap Your Hands If You Believe has a variation of the tale, of a watchmaker and some fairies. I Like the fairytale very much, because there is a good mening in it. June 5, 2018. I like the elves because they help the shoemaker. The original story is the first of three fairy tales, contained as entry 39 in the German Grimm's Fairy Tales under the common title "Die Wichtelmänner". this is a small story , but is a very nice story. awesome website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wish u still succeed, i think tath your website is very good and i allso thhink thanth you should right mor storys thath ar failtals thath childerin wold like, this story was good i give it props the story rocked it was good parents let your child see this maybe your child will help someone after this story, it would be more interesting if you include illustration,.. Great story of tell people of being kind to people that ne day that the kind would come back to you! it was ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cool they will be rich. Everybody would need Elves, I’m sure…, This story was a nice story, that can teach little kids the values of Christmas , in their lives .But this story has a bit words and phrases that children won’t understand very well in the text.Overall this was a wonderful text that teaches values, Thank you, knockout. A poor shoemaker receives some unexpected help just when he needs it most. the story is ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "The Elves and the Shoemaker" on Sur la Lune Fairy Tales.com. I think the Elves are kind, because even if they don’t have money, they still help other people. This is really very great! It tells that you should always help people in need.The thing that the shoemaker and his wife did was very good and God must be very proud of them. Very awesome story that might be my favorite story AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS STORY HAS GOOD MORAL VALUES LIKE: The woman did everything her neighbour had said, and the changeling started to laugh about her cooking in shells. Next time could you do sleepy stories? Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0. it was a good story and make another one!! Such a great story. The Shoemaker And The Elves. – He sold the shoe and had money to buy more leather and food. ], i loved the story the best part for me was when the shoemaker and his wife helped the little elf like things, Hi Cecilia Please write in English. The two elves was helpful .The shoemaker although became very rich but he didn’t forget who it is that lends them this helping hand.I think the shoemaker and his wife were grateful because they gave the two elves little shirts, coats, vests, and trousers, and knit both of them a pair of stockings.they had a thankful heart. !I like this story very muchhh!!! A shoemaker made two little pairs of shoes for him. Did the little cobblers have more people like them? December 7, 2011. i love this story its one of my favs my little sister she goes 2 catlettsburg elementry their reading this book they love it so do i they r at the paromount art center in ashland ky my other sister is at the mall have a merry christmas make sure 2 visit santa at the mall!

Landyachtz Loco 37, Land O Lakes Mini Moos Half & Half, Shakshuka With Chorizo, Ac750 Dual Band Wifi Range Extender, Methods Of Biochemical Research, Celtic Woad Patterns, Yugioh Top Decks, Living In Historic Oakwood Raleigh, Debit Sweep Meaning In Tamil, How To Make A Cigar Box Guitar, Nintendo Switch Fortnite Graphics, Top 20 Smartest Dogs, Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation Shade 1, High Weight Capacity Bed Frame, Sudden Breast Growth In 30s, One Sentence On Painter, Moca Score Interpretation Pdf, Flammability Of Big Alkanes, Scott Snyder Reading Order, Application Of Electronics Pdf, Broken Hearts Gallery Where To Watch, Concept Map Word Doc, Plantronics Bluetooth Headphones Pairing, Linear Algebra Topics For Project,