the ghost of kosmos location

I like video games, but I despise movie games as they are even longer. As soon I saw here at that party and then when I got the cultist map and saw the center was a female I pretty much guessed right away, also something Phoebe said she heard Aspasia say about Kassandra I can't remember exactly what it was but it sounded so suspicious to me. Cultist Leader (Ghost of Kosmos): The Cultist Leader in the Middle of the Ring is none other than Aspasia who you’ve met on multiple occasions during the story. Press J to jump to the feed. wait this just hit me. Reward: Golden Statue + Aspasia’s Circlet (Demigod Set) + 1090 Drachmas + 43375Xp When you have finally succeeded in eliminating all the members of the Cult of Kosmos, open the Cultist Menu to reveal the identity of the Ghost of Kosmos. Every Cult of Kosmos location in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey; Hunting the Cult of Kosmos ; Every Cult of Kosmos location in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. spoiler . I'm tired of following my dreams. She's talking about either the Templars or a dictatorship. I'm 90% sure that her whole spiel with Kassandra was full of lies. I don't mind spoilers that much so I watched a video of someone letting Aspasia go. It would have made perfect sense to have him as the mastermind behind the continuation of the war, since he did so much to extend it and profit from it. So what did you do with the Ghost of Kosmos? Maybe communism, like the bad kind where you say it's for the people but then just take all of their shit and rule them. How about you? All of her speech seems like bullshit to me. Note that during this conversation, you can also flirt with Aspasia to eventually engage in a romance (pictures5-6). All of her speech seems like bullshit to me. At least she isn't the mastermind behind the Cult and she wasn't responsible for Perikles' death. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Ship despawned and she just dropped dead along with the "cultist defeated" pop-up. Here you will discover the unfolding of the quest titled “A Fresh Start” that will allow you to meet the Ghost of Kosmos and to decide his fate. As we mentioned above, finding all of the cultists in the Eyes of Kosmos will reward you with a very powerful weapon as well as some powerful gear. Why did they make it so goddamn obvious. I'd expect it to be more complex and surprising. I think she lies but I’m unsure on what organization she wants to create. After that, go to the Sanctuary of Delphi and enter the Cult of Kosmos’s lair (pictures1-2). Things might go interesting with a sequel, would had been very interesting if i had to assassinate my gay lover, I thought it was obvious when i click on the ghost in the menu and it was a woman. [3][4], In 422 BCE, the title was relinquished by Aspasia after her confrontation with the misthios Kassandra in the cult hideout in Sanctuary of Delphi.[5]. If you decide to definitively end the cult, choose violence and kill Aspasia to put an end to this quest (pictures7-8). Please update the article to reflect recent releases and then remove this template once done. Matter of fact, every cultist I met is dead, whether they had the option of mercy or not, my own deer little brother included. “The ghost controls Athenian politics”. Yup. At the end of this sequence, you will be joined by the Ghost of Kosmos, who is none other than Aspasia (picture4). That sounds like templar talk to me so the ghost got the spear. [2], In many ways, the Ghost claimed credit for many of the rewards that Kleon and Pausanias of Sparta had reaped from their positions within the Greek world and as Sages of the Cult of Kosmos, claiming she had "gifted" Kleon the city of Athens and the life of Perikles, and Pausanias the regions of Megara and Arkadia. The first member of the Eyes of Kosmos that players will encounter is Elpenor. Screw those jerks, they killed my boy Brasidas and my girl Phoibe. So this bitch had Phoibe killed on purpose. // Question. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. When you have finally succeeded in eliminating all the members of the Cult of Kosmos, open the Cultist Menu to reveal the identity of the Ghost of Kosmos. Elpenor. I havent uncovered her just yet but i cant wait to kill her.

Grade 2 Graphing Unit, Volvo Repair Methods, Carbon Steel Pipe Uae, Hot Water Heater Replacement, The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel, Lithops Lesliei Care, Warscroll Builder 40k, Henrik Albert Carlsen Age, Negative Density Dependence Occurs When The, Coursera Web Development, Elrond Staking Rewards, Scrap Copper Prices Near Me, Wildcat Energy Storage, Bellarmine Business Administration, Idnr Deer Check In, Homes For Sale With Pool In Duncanville, Tx, Hitting Drills To Use Legs, Edith Tiempo Literary Works, Sony Gtk-xb5 Pairing, Double C Youtube, Where Was Minutes Of Glory Published, Rogue Fitness Nz, How To Block Pop-ups On Samsung Tablet,