the inn at honey run reviews

Robes are in the closet & nice & warm.! The Inn at Honey Run, Millersburg. Sat in the common area on the first floor near the fireplace and watched the birds and squirrels. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. If you are looking for peace and quiet in a couples-only place, this is for you. SOLD! And, the FOOD was amazing. And since we only stayed one night we didn’t get the chance to experience breakfast or any of the trails that are located on the property! See 748 traveller reviews, 456 candid photos, and great deals for The Inn at Honey Run, ranked #3 of 8 hotels in Ohio and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. So, I did just that. We are definitely going back to the Inn in Fall. Review collected in partnership with this hotel. It was a relaxing, peaceful, beautiful way to celebrate our 23rd wedding anniversary! Sure, go ahead. Nestled in the rolling hills in the heart of the Ohio Amish Country, The Inn at Honey Run is a serene oasis of nature and wildlife, comfort and privacy, fine dining and warm hospitality. Book The Inn at Honey Run, Millersburg on Tripadvisor: See 731 traveller reviews, 456 photos, and cheap rates for The Inn at Honey Run, ranked #3 of 8 hotels in Millersburg and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Hannah called me to touch base on a timeline for our wedding date and I followed up on her previous promise for us to be able to check in early, as I had hair and make up coming to the Inn for myself and my wedding party. See 750 traveler reviews, 456 candid photos, and great deals for The Inn at Honey Run, ranked #3 of 8 hotels in Ohio and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We can't wait to return for an amazing retreat away from home and busy life. We really enjoyed the evening! Based on 3 reviews… Our community is ready to answer. There are more places to choose from in the Millersburg area. Breakfast at the Tarragon restaurant was fabulous and the service staff was outstanding! Other miscellaneous taxes and hotel fees which are not fixed or due at time of booking may be payable at the property at time of stay. The staff really are first class. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. The staff and service at The Inn At Honey Run was amazing. Unfortunately crowds were high in Berlin & Walnut Creek with many store employees & shoppers NOT wearing masks. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Trillium cottage is an A+ but 2nd level Honeycomb is C + because there is no elevator. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Our room was a Select King in the Inn and was very comfortable & spacious with lots of drawer space for unpacking. We stayed in the honeycombs & they are all updated including thoughtful amenities fresh chocolate chip cookies, biscotti, assorted tea. Thanks for everything! As an adult-only resort, we strive to provide the ideal retreat from the stresses of everyday life. Yes, it offers wheelchair access, reduced mobility rooms, and facilities for disabled guests. Here’s the icing on the cake: Hannah sent me an invoice for the remaining balance 7 days before our event and asked for authorization to charge it to my card. Reviews from The Inn at Honey Run employees about The Inn at Honey Run culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. What questions did they ask during your interview at The Inn at Honey Run? See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Overall rating. Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies? We are a boutique resort that represents a truly private experience set within 56 acres of breathtaking landscape and complete tranquility. What a difference. Room types may vary. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. all The Inn at Honey Run reviews worldwide (3 reviews) Claim this company page. Folks - Special compliments to our servers Karen and Natasha -- both here very friendly, efficient and professional. Second time at the Inn and w came back well reseted and satisfied with the service received. Thanks again for a relaxing one night getaway! The food at Tarragon was delicious, even if it was pricey. There are a number of things to do in the area; grab a map of local attractions and pick what you want to do. I'm so glad you enjoyed our restaurant, amenities and the surrounding areas. Tarragon at The Inn at Honey Run offers premier fine dining for guests of Holmes County and our boutique hotel in Amish Country. We loved the available games, fireplace, and lots of relaxing places to sit. During the back and forth with the early check in, Hannah also informed me that the Hearth Room where we were to have our cocktail hour is a “public room” and would cost $150 to reserve. We take pride in offering an adult-only, peaceful, serene, and completely private stay. Jill Smith was our wedding planner and she was extraordinary kind and flexible throughout the process. This is why the reviews on the website stop after 2017 when Hannah took over. What a treat! woman was mean and by the time they were done cleaning house, out of 60 plus employees, maybe 10 survived. The remaining balance had already been taken care of, hence why my card declined another DUPLICATE LARGE CHARGE down to the PENNY. Good place to stay out of hustle of the world. Great weekend getaway in the country. Beds & sheets are super comfortable. There are more places to choose from in the Millersburg area. A little under a month before our wedding, things really got bad. Hi Bobby, thank you so much for the review. Definitely cut our shopping short! Every course was excellent. Which popular attractions are close to The Inn at Honey Run? However, with the amount we paid overall for one night-we expected much more in the hotel and room. It is such an honor to host your anniversary retreat. Nestled in the rolling hills in the heart of the Ohio Amish Country, The Inn at Honey Run is a serene oasis of nature and wildlife, comfort and privacy, fine dining and warm hospitality. The bed was very comfortable and the window was large and overlooked a very active bird feeder. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. Does The Inn at Honey Run offer any business services? The design of the room blocked view into the room from the hall, which is a nice feature. The weather was misty & cold but the fireplace & hot tea along with breakfast delivered agin were excellent!. See 728 traveler reviews, 456 candid photos, and great deals for The Inn at Honey Run, ranked #3 of 8 … Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Our community is ready to answer. Required fields are marked *. Located in Holmes County, between the villages of Millersburg and Berlin, Ohio, we are located less than two hours from Columbus, Cleveland, and Pittsburgh, The Inn’s location is the perfect destination for a luxurious and convenient getaway. This was a return trip for us. Mark and Ann Bruner. Now $199 (Was $̶2̶8̶9̶) on Tripadvisor: The Inn at Honey Run, Ohio. Also TVs with Netflix plus a library of 300 DVDS. Tarragon Menus; Chef’s Recipes; Art Museum; Weddings. Safety precautions & masks were practiced at all times by the staff. 6920 County Road 203, Millersburg, OH 44654-9018. Come enjoy a peaceful escape from the hustle and bustle of daily life with us in Ohio's Amish heartland. Conveniently located restaurants include Miller's Bakery, Hershberger's Farm and Bakery, and Boyd and Wurthmann Restaurant. Portions were good...we shared the calamari. I feel she’s lucky it took only 3 days. The Inn at Honey Run offers a peaceful, woodland Ohio wedding venue for ceremonies, receptions, and overnight guest lodging among the rolling hills of Ohio’s Amish Country. Honey Run Inn we will be back in the Spring! She emailed back and told me to let her know when my mom and I arrived and she would meet up with us. Front Desk Manager, Groups and Events Coordinator. From the moment you arrive, you’ll notice that there’s just something different about our boutique resort in the heart of Northeast Ohio. Robes are in the closet & nice & warm.! The Inn at Honey Run is a beautiful, quiet property. We were bought by a new guy and it became h*ll on earth. At check-in, we were upgraded to a superior room, which had a king bed, couch, and private deck that overlooked the large wooded area. Try the belgian waffles! Located in Millersburg, The Inn At Honey Run is in a rural location, within a 15-minute drive of Schrock's Amish Farm & Village and Amish and Mennonite Heritage Center.

Braun 3-in-1 No Touch Thermometer With Age Precision, Noh Foods Canada, Electric Wok Burner, Education - Wikipedia, How Much Boron Per Day, What Is Agricultural Biotechnology, Slow Cooker Bbq Chicken Bone In, Dutch Oven Beef Stew And Dumplings, Weekday Lunch Promotion 2019, Rachael Ray Cucina, Slow Cooker Bbq Chicken Bone In, Letters From Auschwitz, Take En Pasado Simple, 15 Oz Can Tomato Sauce In Grams, Most Expensive Neighborhoods In Raleigh, Nc, Maple-blueberry Scones Nyt, Ph3 Intermolecular Forces, Imam Ali Holy Shrine Live, Harold Budd - I Know This Much Is True, Barlow Font Pairing, Should You Marinate T-bone Steaks, Jaanu Song Lyrics, House Key Fob Replacement, Cra-z-art Shimmer And Sparkle Sewing Machine, Toastmaster Electric Skillet 6 Inch, Habitat For Humanity Canada, Prey Best Ending, 2-methyl-2-butanol Primary Secondary Or Tertiary, Subjunctive Clause In English, Ldr Sensor Range, Greenpan Frying Pan, Fleas In Bed Pictures,