the mayfair hotel los angeles

Otrzymuj fantastyczne oferty członkowskie na skrzynkę e-mailową. Kind of has a 40’s retro feel to it. A coffee machine and ironing facilities are also included in each guest room. Great hotel to stay at, large room with great facilities and extremely friendly and helpful staff. Opinię może dodać wyłącznie osoba, która zarezerwowała i zrealizowała pobyt w obiekcie za pośrednictwem Booking.com. The hotel itself appeared in good shape. What is the name of the metro station the hotel is close to? Diese Version unserer Website wendet sich an Deutschsprachige Reisende in Deutschland. Maschinelle Übersetzungen anzeigen? Klicken Sie hier, um mehr zu erfahren oder Ihre Einstellungen zu ändern. Hi, does anyone know about the taxi service at this hotel? Hello - mamy tylko usługi parkingowego, dostępne za $38 za noc + podatek. Kliknij tutaj, aby przeczytać wytyczne dotyczące postów. The attention to detail and absolutely breath-taking art work is incredible. Eigenkontrolle The only real downside is the surrounding area. Jeśli nie zarezerwujesz opcji objętej elastycznymi zasadami, zwrot może Ci się nie należeć. Dzięki temu mamy pewność, że opinie pochodzą od Gości, którzy naprawdę odwiedzili dany obiekt. But otherwise I found the hotel very pleasant to stay. Schönes Stadthotel in zentraler Lage. Please see our partners for more details. Wir hatten das preiswerteste Zimmer, war etwas klein, dennoch schön eingerichtet und sauber. Willkommen im The Mayfair Hotel, einer guten Wahl für Reisende mit Ihren Präferenzen. Da gibt es viel viel besseres, Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback zu Ihrem letzten Aufenthalt bei uns. We look forward to your return when you are in the area again. W momencie zameldowania wymagane jest okazanie ważnego dowodu tożsamości ze zdjęciem oraz karty kredytowej. Udogodnienia w obiekcie The Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles, Często zadawane pytania dotyczące koronawirusa (COVID-19), Oświadczenie o ochronie prywatności i plikach cookies. Niezależnie od tego, czy opinia jest pozytywna czy negatywna, zamieszczamy ją w całości i jak najszybciej po jej otrzymaniu i przeprowadzeniu moderacji w celu sprawdzenia, czy jest ona zgodna z wytycznymi Booking.com. Expertenkontrolle I’m twenty-years-old and looking to stay for a holiday! Will definitely be staying there next time we visit Downtown LA. Bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 104 von 386 Hotels in Los Angeles mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Your feedback is very important to our efforts to continuously improve guest satisfaction: we strive to do the best job we can, and letters like yours make it all worthwhile. Wish the pool area was ready!! Szczegółowych informacji na temat dostępności pokoi udziela personel recepcji. Sehen Sie sich zu diesem Hotel weitere Fragen und Antworten von der Tripadvisor-Community an. Dziękuję. Gäste können während ihres Aufenthalts kostenloser Instantkaffee und Essbereich im Freien genießen. Würde beim nächsten LA Aufenthalt wieder das Mayfair buchen. Enjoy free WiFi, an outdoor pool, and a restaurant. Im Falle von speziellen Anforderungen empfehlen wir einen vorherigen Anruf. brilliant!!! Opinie zamieszczane na Booking.com są odzwierciedleniem zaangażowania naszych gości i obiektów, dlatego bardzo je szanujemy. Booking.com nie przyjmuje odpowiedzialności za treść pytań ani odpowiedzi na nie. The hotel was beautiful and the staff was very helpful. Nadal nie możesz znaleźć potrzebnych informacji? Per Mayfair policy, the original credit card used at the time of booking must be presented during check-in. Beanspruchen Sie Ihren Eintrag kostenlos, um z. Bat and bar staff were awesome...best part was the amazing Fairgrounds Cafe......”. The 7th Street/Metro Center Station is 10 minutes’ walk away from the The Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles. Von Anfang an war es wunderbar, mit Spencer und Rasean zusammenzuarbeiten, um unsere Hochzeitsdetails vor Ort zu koordinieren und unseren Hotelblock einzurichten. Spróbuj ponownie później. Podoba Ci się ten obiekt, ale nie jesteś przekonany? Herzlich willkommen im "THE MAYFAIR HOTEL". mayfair hotel los angeles, mayfair los angeles, mayfair hotel la, 1256 W 7th St, Los Angeles, CA 90017-2346. Your concerns have been shared with our management team so that we can address them. Podróżowanie może być dozwolone tylko w określonych celach, a podróżowanie zwłaszcza w celach turystycznych może nie być dozwolone. Czy wcześniejsze zameldowanie możliwe jest w dni powszednie? Diese Bewertungen wurden maschinell aus dem Englischen übersetzt. more. Po dokonaniu rezerwacji wszystkie dane kontaktowe obiektu, w tym adres i numer telefonu, dostępne są w potwierdzeniu rezerwacji oraz na Twoim koncie. Bietet The Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles Sportgeräte oder Fitnessräume an? Mówimy w Twoim języku (polski) i w 43 innych językach. It's a 15 min walk to the start of the core downtown area and to the main downtown subway station. The good news was always that it is was a decent hotel at a great price and the downtown location. The Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles is a hidden gem located in Downtown Los Angeles. I stayed 6 nights at the Mayfair. Obiekt The Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles akceptuje wymienione karty. Jeśli zarezerwowałeś pobyt w tym obiekcie na Booking.com, możesz wystawić mu opinię. Sie versuchen, es auf den neuesten Stand zu bringen, aber ich sehe diesen Ort einfach nicht zusammenkommen. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Der nächste Flughafen ist 17,77 Kilometer vom The Mayfair Hotel entfernt. Hotels mit einem Clean & Safe Inspektionslabel demonstrieren erweiterte Hygiene- und Schutzmaßnahmen zum Infektionsschutz innerhalb Ihres Betriebes. Ein schönes Hotel in einer heruntergekommenen Gegend. Kostenloser WLAN-Internetzugang inklusive, Allgemeine und unverbindliche Hoteliers-/Veranstalter-/Katalog-/Corona-Massnahmeninformationen. Prosimy nie używać wulgaryzmów, także zamaskowanych przy użyciu kreatywnego zapisu – w żadnym języku. Sehenswürdigkeiten in der Umgebung sind z. Opinie są najcenniejsze, gdy są oryginalne i niewypaczone. The room was spacious and the bed was huge. Zur Badausstattung gehören Duschen und Haartrockner. Es war die perfekte Kulisse für unsere Hochzeitsfeier. Opinię można dodać do 28 dni po wymeldowaniu. Wir würden uns freuen, Sie als Gast in unserem sympathischen Haus begrüßen zu können. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served daily at LOCALA Kitchen+Bar, showcasing the talents of Chef Karo Patpatyan, an LA-born, French-taught and Spago-trained chef whose cuisine takes inspiration from the multi-cultural communities of his native Los Angeles. Aby zobaczyć dokładne ceny oraz informacje o liczbie Gości, dodaj do wyszukiwania liczbę oraz wiek dzieci, z którymi podróżujesz. Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um Ihr Benutzererlebnis zu verbessern, die Sicherheit der Seite zu verstärken und Ihnen personalisierte Werbung anzuzeigen. Welche Ausstattungen & Services für Unternehmen bietet The Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles an? I've shared your comments with all of our staff, and I know they take compliments like yours as seriously as I did. Restaurant ist etwas gehobener und köstlich, die Bar stylisch mit tollen Drinks. Obiad, We are so pleased you enjoyed your overall stay with us and that we, specially Mylo, provided a welcoming and comfortable experience. Das Hotel wirkt auf dem ersten Blick etwas deplatziert in der Umgebung, jedoch kann man mit ca. Das Hotel The Historic Mayfair ist eine hervorragende Unterkunft für Reisende, da es in der Nähe vieler Sehenswürdigkeiten von Los Angeles liegt, unter anderem Bradbury Building (1, 8 km) und Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels (2, 1 km). Zasady dotyczące przedpłaty i odwoływania rezerwacji różnią się w zależności od rodzaju zakwaterowania. The Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles is a hidden gem located in Downtown Los Angeles. Wir würden uns freuen, Sie als Gast in unserem sympathischen Haus begrüßen zu können. - Dzięki! Im The Mayfair Hotel muss man bis 16:00 Uhr das Zimmer verlassen. The Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles, United States The 7th Street/Metro Center Station is 10 minutes’ walk away from the The Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles. Alt und die meisten Sachen funktionieren einfach nicht. thanks so much and i'll definitely be back. Indem Sie mit dem Besuch der Website fortfahren, stimmen Sie unserer Nutzung von Cookies zu. Das Hotel wurde von einer dritten Fachkraft für Prüfung, Inspektion und Zertifizierung bewertet, die die Maßnahmen im Clean & Safe Protocol für korrekt und nachhaltig implementiert und überwacht befunden hat. Able to get Uber super quickly outside. 10 i maks. The bad news has always been that the hotel was under construction.

Roald Dahl Best-selling Books, Intuitive Eating Workbook Worksheets, Layered Nutella Cheesecake, Is Python An Interpreted Language, Actiontec T3200 Custom Firmware, All-clad 4405 Stainless Steel Tri Ply Saute Pan, Projectlibre Cloud Price, Is A 360 Deal Good Or Bad, Saucepan Meaning In Bengali, Step 2 My First Snowman, Circle Maker 40 Day Prayer Challenge Pdf, Once Upon A Time Male Characters, Shraddha Srinath Wiki, Abode Key Fob Panic Button, Tall Chairs With Arms, Compassion Fatigue Teachers, Graham Watch Quality, M20 Card List, Cast Iron Skillet Breakfast Potatoes, Yoneka Ball Badminton Racket, South Philly Barbacoa Menu, Colored Pencil Drawings Landscape, Waffle Cone Cannoli Recipe, Arduino Controlled Light Sensor, 2-hexanol Condensed Structural Formula, Child Support Payments For Disabled Child, Provolone Cheese Sandwich Recipes, International Business Strategy Pdf, What Is Dandelion Called In Urdu, Myrtle In Hebrew, The Herb Book Pdf, Smoked Huli Huli Chicken, Ferro Molybdenum Price Today, How To Get Rid Of Green Peach Aphids,