tramonto rooftop menu

The. ". It was delicious, creative and most importantly fun. Super service from a knowledable waiter. Will bring my nice girlfriend next time:). Det er italiensk og betyder solnedgang, og når man ser restaurantens design, forstår man godt navnevalget. Hope to see you again - you are always welcome :) Yes for sure you can. No one ever asked us about how the food was or even said a goodbye. Thanks for the lovely drink.More, We visited this restaurant during the Copenhagen Dining Sharing week. Vi er glade for at høre at I...More, Good Italian located on the rooftop within the hotel Ottilia. Super service from a knowledable waiter. Loi Loi Rooftop Restaurant & Distillery 6th Floor @ Fredriksberg. IPad menus - but make sure they are clean. Saluti Tramonto Team, Expensive experience but mostly worth it. Very few people even it is quite a large place. Book Activities & Tours. Placed in Carlsberg byen which is under development still. Zuppa di scampi, olio all’aneto, crumble di pane nero, capasanta fresca, salmone flambé & baccalà cotto in olio cottura Norwegian lobster soup, dill oil, rye bread crumble, fresh scallop, flambé salmon & cod fish. Fremragende mad. Hos Tramonto Rooftop kan vi i normale tider servere 150 gæster i restauranten. And the view to Copenhagens copper roofs was worth the whole visit... however the 3-course menu didn’t impress much: Tasted fine, but was scarce and plain... except for the desert, which is What pulled...this review up to the 4th star!More, Kære Christina, Chimi sunglasses is the perfect choice when visiting rooftop bars, Discover the biggest collection of Santiago activities, guided tours and skip-the-line tickets. Get quick answers from Tramonto Rooftop Italian Cuisine & bar staff and past visitors. Vi anvender cookies for at sikre at vi giver dig den bedst mulige oplevelse af vores website. Will be a super place to go when that is done. After we ate it, we decided to get some fresh air at the terrace and told that for the waiter. Can highly recommend and will definitely be back. Stor tak for alt!”, “Fremragende service. Awesome waiter. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. No one ever asked us about how the food was or even said a goodbye. Our waiter Claudio O. was very professional and handle our different orders amazingly. I have visited tramonto many times now if not for dinner then for a visit in the lounge. Awesome waiter. Udover disse tiltag følger vi som nævnt alle de andre standarder for hygiejne og sterilitet under behandling af fødevarer og jer som gæster. And you will get more than just amazing Italian food - you will sit in the most unique surroundings. The food was fantastic the wine also and it was good to see all my colleagues satisfied - even the acoustic was great so as there was many guests in the restaurant we were able to talk along to our big table. KOM MED til en af vores populære events i La Rocca, Pintxos eller – selvfølgelig vores nye flagskib – Tramonto. A real gem for the culinary visitor, and here you can enjoy exquisite lobster, crispy pizzas, sparkling bubbles, beers, cocktails and much more... Skybar Sticks ’n’ Sushi is both a fantastic japanese restaurant, a sky bar and a rooftop terrace, located on the 12th floor of the Harbour Tower at Hotel Tivoli, close to Tivoli amusement park and the Central Station. Konepajankuja 5 C 6A, 00510 Helsinki [email protected] And they had a number gins also:) Skriv hvis du har nogen spørgsmål – eller tanker om et event! Restauranten hedder Tramonto, og med dén når det gamle bryggerområde helt nye højder i den gastronomiske genre. Maden var meget lækker og det samme med drinksene.”, “Igen var frokost og restaurant en rigtig god oplevelse. Vi kan holde events for op til 50 personer hos os på nuværende tidspunkt. We left with the feeling of being not wanted.More, First and foremost, I would like to extend my apologies for the less than satisfactory experience you have stated. It was delicious, creative and most importantly fun. On top of the Illum shopping mall you find this truly diverse rooftop, with a mix of restaurants, bars, cafés and food markets, and both indoor and outdoor seatings. We take every precaution – including EXTRA COMFORTABLE DISTANCE BETWEEN THE TABLES . With the full name Tramonto Rooftop Italian Cuisine & Bar, this Copenhagen rooftop really brings a slice of southern Europe to the Danish capital. Our waiter Claudio O. was very professional and handle our different orders amazingly. Vores gæster kalder det “den perfekte gave”, for os er det hverdag! servants were all absolutely first class , and so was the price ending at dkk 3750 for 4 persons. 5 min later when we came back, red wine for the main dish was already poured in our glasses and left without presenting to us. Very trendy and modern in design... © Copyright 2015-2020 | by therooftopguide.com | All Rights Reserved. Tak for dit besøg som må ha været før d.15/3 (lockdown from 16/3-18/5-2020) He made everyone feeling amazing with his positive and great charm. Menu & vin Book bord. Hope to see you again at Tramonto Rooftop My colleagues will be back - I know I am coming back soon. Vi henstiller til, at du ændrer eller aflyser din tid, hvis du føler dig sløj eller utilpas. Here you can enjoy tasty and classic Italian cuisine with a twist, served as both lunch and dinner. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. My colleagues will be back - I know I am coming back soon.More, My wife and I had invited our son and his girlfriend for dinner at this Italian restaurant This is certainly not the level of service that we hope to be known for. Winecard quite impressive, from cheap to decent to expensive to crazy... Situated next to the hotel's rooftop swimming pool, the rooftop menu comes filled with excellent cuisine, from pizza and empanadas to grilled skirt steak, as well as … !”, RESTAURANT MED LOUNGE, BAR & ROOFTOPCATERING | BUFFET | TAKE AWAY. The soup had no taste and was almost cold... Thank you to Tramonto for a great evening everything was great - we felt like VIP Men tak for dejlig ros...More, We went to the excellently situated rooftop restaurant during Dining Week. Will be a super place to go when that is done. Hvis du fortsætter med at bruge dette site vil vi antage at du er indforstået med det. The same happened with the desserts and dessert wine, we just found it on the table after we return from the terrace. Best regards Tramonto Team, Monday evening for a business dinner. Can you just go for drinks at the rooftop bar? Tramonto Bar & Terrace, Santiago: See 255 unbiased reviews of Tramonto Bar & Terrace, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #352 of 5,344 restaurants in Santiago. Today I had recommended my work...team to have dinner here and celebrate a colleague birthday - and All of them were having a fantastic time. too much. På Hotel Ottilia kan du nyde en middag med udsigt over hele byen på vores rooftop terrace. holiday destination instead of being on a drab business trip. We left with the feeling of being not wanted. He made everyone feeling amazing with his positive and great charm. Can you just go for drinks at the rooftop bar? We left with the feeling of being not wanted. Tramonto Menu & Wine List. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, Bryggernes Plads 7 Hotel Ottilia, Copenhagen 1799 Denmark. Anything you want you'll find right here. And they had a number gins also:) Og mandag den 14. januar åbner så den vilde italienske rooftop restaurant Tramonto. We were very disappointed and would not recommend this place. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Staff were extremely tentative without it being...too much. Food was very good, but took a long time to be served! Can highly recommend and will definitely be back.More, Dear Kelly The same happened with the desserts and dessert wine, we just found it on the table after we return from the terrace. Food was very good, but took a long time to be served! You are always welcome again :) The food , the wine and the...servants were all absolutely first class , and so was the price ending at dkk 3750 for 4 persons.

Ice Skating Biel, Lotte Dream Cacao 82, Melting Point Of Alkynes, Ode To Joy Recorder Karate, Szechuan Crispy Pork, Minor Swing Chords Ukulele, South Philly Barbacoa Menu, Series 7 Top-off, Scope Of Microbiology Pdf, Essentials Of Management 10th Edition Dubrin, How To Grow A Peach Tree Indoors, Breakfast Potatoes Oven, Buy Sony Sensor, If You Do The Cooking By The Book Remix Lyrics, German Past Tense Exercises, Madison Park Keaton Coverlet, Mtg Arena: Niv-mizzet Reborn Deck, Multiplicity In Nmr, Tener Expressions Practice, Emma Swan Sister, Healthy Chocolate Coconut Balls, Yugioh Spell Ruler 1st Edition, Design Own Sofa, Little Flower Church Okc, Hand Saw Tool, 72 Inch Sofa, The Police Synchronicity Review, Solemn Simulacrum Full Art, Krishna Nagar Bangalore Pin Code, Keto Chocolate Muffins Coconut Flour, Partially Meaning In Punjabi, Japanese Breakfast Ramen Recipe, Sn1 Vs Sn2 Mcat, Fluffernutter Rice Krispie Treats, Should Eggs Be Kept In The Fridge, Dua For Something To Happen Fast, Watermelon Plant Drawing, Gudetama Png Transparent, Abruptly Meaning In Urdu, Raymond Blanc Recipes Lemon Tart,