valley stream apartments

Yet still living in a somewhat rural suburban area with an orchard just up the road. Wonderful staff, pleasant scenery, peaceful neighbors. Chelsea went above and beyond when helping us find the right place! They truly made us feel at home. Our community combines quality apartments, wonderful location, and excellent management to create a great rental experience. Quiet neighborhood and very friendly staff! Condo for rent. I was very pleased with the personal customer service offered by the leasing agent here at Valley Stream. $1,600/mo. Valley Stream Village Apartments offers unique floor plans thoughtfully designed and detailed with many custom features. Living at Valley has been a good experience for us. This is a nice residential area, not next to any business complex or major intersections but still close to those type of areas that I can get to them in five to ten minutes. Sort by: Newest. Our convenient location is close to Airport Highway, US 23, I-475 and the Ohio Turnpike. we like our apartment and its a good stepping stone before we buy a home. Our Community At A Glance Searching for apartments to rent in Landsdale? $3,183+ 2 bds; Updated yesterday (undisclosed Address), Valley Stream, NY 11580. I do wanna say I appreciate everything from the staff all the way to maintenance for everything you do for our community! I love the sun room that we have and love that this is a pet friendly home complete with dog park. I needed a place to move into the next day and they handled the process very smooth and quick.. 5 Star Review: Very welcoming place, and not very loud at all, nice neighbors. Valley Stream Apartments is located only minutes from great shopping, dining, and major businesses. Welcome to Valley Stream Apartments in Maumee/Springfield Township, where our 1 & 2 bedroom apartment homes offer the ultimate spacious living. I can say that the other staff including the maintenance personal here are very friendly and outstandingly knowledgeable here! We love the location, so close to shopping and service amenities. Maintenance even stopped by twice just to br sure everything in my unit was working properly and that i didn't need anything. I started checking out local apartments. 1 bd; 1 ba--sqft; 1 day ago. Because we were moving to this area from Kansas, I had to do my apartment shopping on line. 18 results. The Hawthorne | 125 S Cottage St, Valley Stream, NY. The women working in the office are always so helpful and professional, Welcome to Valley Stream Apartments in Maumee/Springfield Township, where our, We have the perfect home for you, with a variety of different floor plans to choose from. Very convenient and well priced. Nestled in beautifully landscaped grounds, our apartments feature in-unit washer and dryers along with individually controlled heating and air conditioning, we have the amenities that Landsdale apartment renters are … Valley Stream NY Apartments For Rent. We are only 20 minutes from most anywhere in the greater Toledo area. There's nothing not to love about the units. Sung & Associates … The only thing missing from Valley Stream Village Apartments is you! Carpet was clean and is soft and fluffy, well lit unit with modern fixtures, ventilated and well insulated. The Hawthorne. 5 Star Review: My Family and I absolutely love living here! Our convenient location puts you minutes from shopping, downtown Wilmington, I-95, Routes 273, 1, 7, and 40. Checked my boxes on what I wanted in an apartment and a unique layout. The sunroom gives you an extra year round space unlike a balcony. The size/space and layout inside the apartments is much larger than most places. I got a nice discount when I moved in. Sarah was exceptional from start to finish and showed much care, patience, and attentiveness. Stop by today and find out why we say Valley Stream is a perfect choice for Northeast Maumee apartments. I found that the office personnel here were kind, friendly and very helpful. My home sold in July of 2014 after being on the market for less than two weeks. Our. We love the school district for our little girl and the pool. Valley Stream Apartments are in the heart of Landsdale and offer spacious one, two, and three-bedroom floor plans. Verified Source Payment (High to Low) Payment (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size.

D'youville College Student Population, Quest Melbourne Airport, Zamzar Merge Pdf, Volkswagen Vento Diesel, Difference Between Dry Salting And Brine Salting, Living In Dhaka City Paragraph, Public Policy Meaning, Light Painting Tools, Power Spin-off Tommy Release Date, Why Was The Powder Alarm Of September 1, 1774, Significant?, Kangaroo Doorbell Camera Amazon, Most Bronze Stars Awarded To One Person, Airbnb Headquarters Address, Bts Logo Keyboard Symbol, Editorial Policy Of Jang Newspaper, Where To Buy Riondo Prosecco, Plant Stem Cross Section, Calories In 100g Cooked Basmati Rice, Toyota Innova 7 Seater, Clinton Elementary Teachers, At What Temperature Are Most Bacteria Killed In Celsius, Bmw F650gs For Sale Near Me, Sunnydaze Fire Pit Screen, Tc Electronic Ditto Looper Review, Insert Radio Button In Excel Office 365, Ao Smith Model Ect-52 210 Parts, Sources Of Power In Sociology, Interval Of Convergence Taylor Series, Honda Accord 2016 Interior, Bloody Cranesbill Seeds, Most Bronze Stars Awarded To One Person,