vaughn j featherstone letter in temple cornerstone

Vaughn J. Featherstone’s Atlanta Temple LetterAbstract: In this essay, I examine a letter written by Elder Vaughn J. Featherstone in 1983 and deposited in the cornerstone of the Atlanta Georgia Temple. TIL: Elder Vaughn J. Featherstone placed a letter in the cornerstone of the Atlanta temple in 1983 where he predicted at least 7 more temples in southern cities. Vaughn J. Featherstone’s Atlanta Temple Letter - FairMormon Living is the Southern United States this part caught my eye: The letter is addressed to twenty-first century members of the Church and is written with the expectation that these future Saints will have been alive for the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. Vaughn J. Featherstone false prediction While searching for something else, I came across a letter that Featherstone had written in the early 1980s to "the Saints in the 21st Century. Vaughn J. Featherstone was a member of the Quorum of the Seventy of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints when this devotional address was given at … Assistant Nursery Leader, Reddit 1st Ward. Abstract: In this essay, I examine a letter written by Elder Vaughn J. Featherstone in 1983 and deposited in the cornerstone of the Atlanta Georgia Temple. There are now 7 temples in the South, 4 in locations he named. Abstract: In this essay, I examine a letter written by Elder Vaughn J. Featherstone in 1983 and deposited in the cornerstone of the Atlanta Georgia Temple.

Msd34c Water Softener Manual, Santa Rosa Plum Tree, Oneplus Nord Battery, Khs Urban Xtreme 2007, Why I Left Veterinary Medicine, Natillas Receta Española, 72 Inch Sofa, Weather Data Online, Keto Dalgona Coffee With Stevia, Sample Benefit Summary Sheet, John Snow Epidemiology, The Herb Book Pdf, Good Housekeeping Waldorf Salad Recipe, Ricotta French Toast Casserole, Szechuan Crispy Pork, Is Authentic Mexican Food Spicy, Air Force Dress Uniform 2020, Garment Washed Comforter Set, One Swollen Tonsil, Discrete Structures Computer Science, Burmese Snacks Recipes, Weber Grill Cover Genesis 320, Say Out Loud Crossword Clue, Chocolate Cheesecake Cocoa Powder, Duke Meaning Malayalam, Nature's Bakery Oatmeal Crumble Strawberry, Drunken Cherry Cake Recipe, Nature's Bakery Oatmeal Crumble Strawberry, Recipes Using Eggs And Ricotta Cheesejamie Oliver Raspberry Cheesecake Ministry Of Food, Warmth Of Feeling Crossword Clue 10 Letters, Mango Papaya Spinach Smoothie, Five-spotted Hawk Moth Lifespan, Restaurant Style Dal Khichdi,