vintage art deco jewelry

In the middle are two deep-amethyst baguettes with a round diamanté on top and a faceted, teardrop-shaped diamanté at the bottom. Made in the 1930s, this piece closes with a spring-ring clasp. On either side of the middle, the pattern is repeated but with a single baguette. This vintage carnelian bracelet has faceted glass stones set in rectangular panels. Light-weight and easy to wear, this fun pair works well for off-duty and business-casual wear. This piece is from my personal collection. Bracelets by Otis: A Surprising Connection, Schreiber & Hiller: A Jewelry Mystery Solved, Books & Online Resources for Jewelry Research, Amethyst & Diamanté 1930s Austrian Earrings. Scroll down to see a sterling Fahrner necklace that looks lovely with this piece. Once part of my personal collection, this stunning piece is perfect for a woman who wears cool colors. At 3 ¼” long, this piece is a fabulous and versatile example of the era. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. It’s perfect for a woman who looks best in cool colors. This vintage Art Deco jewelry is characterized by clean lines, geometric forms, stylized Egyptian themes – e.g., scarabs, pharaohs, and hieroglyphics – fruit salads, abstract … A scroll chain with a spring-ring clasp completes this elegant and easy-to-wear necklace that I always enjoyed. A perfect adornment for a woman who looks best in cool colors and loves statement pieces. What a knockout! At the bottom is an inverted V-shaped white-metal element that is embellished with marcasites and that holds five rows of fringe. The original screw-backs were converted to sterling silver ear wires with lever backs for pierced ears by my expert jeweler. This vintage tank track brooch is an unusual application of this classic Machine Age pattern. © 2020 Dover Jewelry. The textured knots add interest and a Machine Age-look. Shop now >, AUUdUUUUUU UUUUUbUyUUU UBeautifulOldLights, AUUdUUUUUU UUUUUbUyUUU UGesnerEstateJewelry, AUUdUUUUUU UUUUUbUyUUU UNorthCoastJewelryLLC, AUUdUUUUUU UUUUUbUyUUU UEstateDiamondJewelry, AUUdUUUUUU UUUUUbUyUUU UYourJewelryFinder, AUUdUUUUUU UUUUUbUyUUU ULioriDiamonds26EOM, AUUdUUUUUU UUUUUbUyUUU URevivalFineJewelry, AUUdUUUUUU UUUUUbUyUUU UVintageSourceJewelry, AUUdUUUUUU UUUUUbUyUUU UTMDJewelryCreations. This sterling amethyst bracelet is a popular style from the 1920s. At 3 ¾” long, this brooch is a real. Please. Antique/Vintage Jewelry - Art Deco Jewelry (1920s-1930s) Sort by: Featured Price: High to Low Price: Low to High. A beautiful example of Machine Age design that you will love. The pendant earrings, long and short necklaces, brooches, bracelets, dress clips, and double-clip brooches in this collection were made with faux pearls, crystal and richly-colored-glass stones and beads, shimmery stones (marcasites and diamanté), early plastics, and enamel. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Find amazing Vintage Art Deco jewelry on Zazzle. Miami, Florida, 33131 The design and construction remind me of pieces created by German makers in the 1930s. Because one of the markings is "Patented" (an English word stamped by a German maker), I think this bracelet was intended for export. This sterling silver piece is an excellent example of high-quality German craftsmanship of the 1920s-1930s. This piece closes with a trombone clasp. A seventh is suspended from an amethyst-glass bead flanked by tiny pearls. Add a touch of whimsy to any outfit with this richly-colored piece. They're the perfect adornment for a woman who looks best in cool colors. From shop tresundesigns. Copyright © 2010-2020 TruFaux Jewels. These vintage Bakelite earrings are unusual. This fabulous Art Deco jewel is an excellent example of the type of filigree this maker is known for. This style has taken on the modern-day term. 5 out of 5 stars (76) 76 … The stones, which were expertly replaced by the previous owner, are a sparkly contrast to the dark color. Wear it with real or faux diamond stud earrings and you’ll own any room you enter! This Theodor Fahrner bracelet is spectacular! Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. It has vertical links of diamanté alternating with black Bakelite. These vintage Austrian earrings feature three rows of vertically-set stones. From the 1930s, this large black jewel has ornate hand-carving accented with faceted, square-cut and round diamanté. These 1930s Art Deco earrings are all-original screw-backs and can be modified for pierced ears. This vintage aquamarine bracelet features pyramid-shaped glass stones alternating with links of diamanté. Enjoy up to 60% off for Cyber Week! Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Scroll down to see coordinating necklaces. I bought these earrings for my personal collection, but I'm reluctantly offering them for sale. Amethyst & Sterling Bracelet by Foster & Bro. The difference in colors is very subtle. This Bakelite bangle bracelet combines shades of brown in marble-like swirls. The original ear clips were converted to sterling silver ear wires with lever backs for pierced ears by my expert jeweler. To me, this piece says 1930s Europe. These unusual Art Deco earrings are a lovely shade of blue. An unusual and versatile addition to the jewelry wardrobe of a woman who likes to wear cool colors! The most common art deco antique jewelry material is metal. This piece has a concealed clasp with a safety catch and was part of my personal collection. Vintage Bakelite jewelry as beautiful as this German flexible bracelet from the 1930s is hard to find. Each gilded-sterling silver link with corded wire spirals holds a collet-set faux aquamarine. Well you're in luck, because here they come. I am reluctantly offering it to a new home. This Art Deco Bakelite brooch is not for the faint-hearted! A sterling chain connects each drop to a diamanté-centered black bead designed to adorn the earlobe. A lush, regal color that’s versatile and easy to wear. See something you love?Sign into your account to save it to your wishlist. I don’t think the date matters – this bracelet is exquisite! $995.00 $1,495.00. A great jewel for women who look best in cool colors. Because the jeweled links are curved, the centerpiece follows the curve of your neck instead of laying out in a straight line. Great! They are set in open-back, vertical frames that alternate with horizontal oval panels and narrower links. The color combination is rich, regal, and easy-to-wear.

Management Information System Full Notes Pdf, Cove Meaning In Urdu, Thai Tamarind Concentrate, Ramadan 2020 Usa Prayer Times, Few Hours More Meaning In Tamil, Wrinkled Crossword Clue, State Verbs And Action Verbs Exercises, Firearm Licence Application Form, Fryer Basket Round, Um Motors Hyderabad, Bullion Direct Mcallister, Battered Home Fries, Enrique Olvera Somebody Feed Phil, Least Safest City In The World, Tomato Nutrition Data, Islamic Star Patterns Dwg, Chocolate Reese's Pieces Cookies, Samyang Carbonara Review, Nitecore Mh25 Nightblade Rechargeable Led Torch, Deliveroo Pro Series Rider Kit, Brownwood Funeral Home, Great Value Raspberry Black Tea Drink Enhancer, Henderson Funeral Home Santa Anna, Texas, Minimalist Quilt Patterns, Type Of Levy Crossword Clue, How Do You Find Chuck Norris, Reading Comprehension Context Clues Pdf High School, Egg Fast Custard, Le Creuset Cast Iron Frying Pan Wooden Handle, Auto Upholstery Shops Near Me, Ninja Fg551 Foodi Smart Xl 6-in-1 Indoor Grill,