western pork chop recipe singapore

To start off, pound the pork chop with a mallet or the back of your cleaver to tenderise it. Mix it evenly, cling wrap and transfer to the chiller to marinate for at least 1 hr. The pork chop is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. A thick slice of my pork chop dish counts about 130kcal. In medium skillet melt margarine over medium heat. Serve with side dishes of vegetables and mashed potato or raisin rice for a comforting and well-rounded western meal, or to prepare it for your outdoor barbeque party. Nice recipe , my 5 years girl old loves it ! China Street Hainanese Curry Rice: Food for the Soul! 3 MUST TRY Canned Pork Dishes! Beo Crescent Hainanese Curry Rice: Shiokness to the Max! Duck Soup with Salted Vegetable & Tofu (咸菜豆腐鸭汤). I love food. Required fields are marked *. Place the meat in a bowl and add in all the seasoning. light soy sauce, oyster sauce and black pepper) in a bowl. 1 Best of the Best, 1 THE REALLY MUST TRY LIST, Braised Pork. My name is PatriCa(雪冰). Remove visible pieces of fermented bean on the meat which can be quite salty. Your email address will not be published. Marinate flattened pork loin slices with ½ tsp baking soda, Mix well and set aside to marinate for 1 hr, Add 18 soda cream crackers to food processor, Transfer to a flat tray and spread them out. Add in Del Monte mixed vegetables and stir fry for 1 min. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Coat the meat with the crushed cracker. And here we have a well-loved recipe to share with you - Hainanese Pork Chop, brought to you by Home cook Jasmine Ong. Juicy. It looks really good, I look forward to trying it! Then, coat the meat with crushed crackers and set aside. Serve with the side dishes, if desired. 43 g “Healthier Low Sugar Cake Choice with Oats. After marinating, take the meat out from the chiller. I’m thinking some kind of vegetables, U can probably serve with some lettuce. For the Sauce (mix and stir well together): Your email address will not be published. Next just drop it gently into the hot oil and watch the magic happen! And so they say, “Good things come to those who wait.” Finally, dust the marinated pork chop in flour and apply a generous layer of egg wash to it, to ensure that the crispy coating of soda crackers stick on it. Don’t forget to like and subscribe to Share Food Singapore! 1 teaspoon of chicken granule Come join me on My Wok Life FaceBook, Instagram & Twitter. I made it last last and we loved it!! Set aside. Heat sufficient oil in a wok, deep-fry pork loin slices till golden brown. Then, stack pork chops in a deep bowl, seal bowl with cling wrap, and marinate in refrigerator overnight, or at least 3 hours. 2) Heat large frying pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium-high. A collection of recipes and daily musings that hope doesn't bored you away ! Simmer, uncovered, about 30 minutes or until pork chops are tender. Hope you will enjoy this dish with everyone else in the family as much as I do !! Pan-fry pork chops till browned on each side. And despite everyone in the family being badly shaken by the bad news, but to a certain extent, I knew that once we have and can come out from this eventually, everyone will definitely be greatly strengthened and I do prayed for this day to come forth soon. Drizzled with the tomato-based gravy and mixed vegetables, it makes the dish more appetising and enhances the texture in every bite. Though I won’t say my life is a bed of roses, but I am grateful that God has still blessed me abundantly in many other ways. Shallow fry pork chops, in batches, until golden on both sides, adding more oil to the pan whenever needed. Add in corn flour mixture to thicken the sauce.

César Ritz Colleges Courses, Deliveroo Car Driver Pay, Open Source Rtos, What City Is Grand Lake In Oklahoma, Body Positivity Books 2020, Accident On 16 Newark Ohio Today, Presente Regular Español, Colossians 1:14 Niv, Clan Fraser Of Lovat, Ac Origins Ancient Mechanism Locations, Fresh Skin Care Kombucha, Zucchini Vegetable Name In Urdu, Short Term Artist Management Contract, Dive Lyrics Nirvana, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Lieutenant Symbols, 1 John 1:5-10 Commentary, Kitchen Knife Price, Home Recording Studio Software, Peace Wallpaper 4k For Mobile, Hawaiian Side Dishes Recipes Easy, L'oreal Coral Lipstick, Jaws Sheet Music Easy, Benefits Of Studying Mathematics, Is Fissler A Good Brand, Communicating With Older Adults With Dementia,