what is the real purpose of life quotes

Just as a seed needs the right kind of soil, the perfect temperature, air and water to germinate, so too do we need the right circumstances to reveal our true nature. At a certain point in our lives, we lose control of what’s happening to us, and our lives become controlled by fate. Enter your email below. And if the calling is true, though we may not have gone where we intended, we will surely end up where we need to be.”, “True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written, in writing what deserves to be read, and in so living as to make the world happier and better for our living in it.”, “Living in a way that reflects one's values is not just about what you do, it is also about how you do things.”, “I’m not out to compete with any one, I’m here to complete, by encouraging and inspiring souls through a text at a time”, “Sooner or later on this journey, every traveller faces the same question: Are you a human intending to be a god, or a god pretending to be human?”, “The best way to insure you achieve the greatest satisfaction out of life is to behave intentionally.”, “Most men have no purpose but to exist, Abraham; to pass quietly through history as minor characters upon a stage they cannot even see. “Nourish your Nature. And notice that all this means that the foundation of belief and all reflection on its origin is likewise excluded as sinful. “Embrace your struggles. “Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.” – William Butler Yeats, 98. … The ultimate purpose of human existence, which is to say, your purpose, is to bring that power into this world.”, “A good book is the precious life-blood of a master-spirit, embalmed and treasured up on purpose to a life beyond life, and as such it must surely be a necessary commodity.”, “You were ordered to obey to Allah, and you were create to perform good deeds.”, “I'm starting to think this world is just a place for us to learn that we need each other more than we want to admit.”, “Give time, give space to sprout your potential. “You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Anonymous, 37. “The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit.” – Nelson Henderson, 29. Life is unfair. The work of life is to develop it. Life thus, is nothing but an obstacle course, running through which we evolve to become more perfect. Life is a gift given to us. Great emergencies and crises show us how much greater our vital resources are than we had supposed. There is more to life than increasing its speed. “To believe in immorality is one thing, but it is first needful to believe in life.” – Robert Louis Stevenson, 15. We cannot stop. “Difficulties in your life don’t come to destroy you, but to help you realize your hidden potential.” – Anonymous. “Rise up start fresh see the bright opportunity in each new day.” ― Anonymous, 8. “Everything in life… has to have balance.” – Donna Karan, 81. What matters, therefore, is not the meaning of life in general but rather the specific meaning of a person’s life at a given moment.” – Victor E. Frankl, 14. We only need to widely open our eyes to see its beauty and understand its true essence. If You Liked this Page, I Also Recommend Reading: It was Lord Jesus Christ who said “Whosoever will save his life shall lose it, but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake shall save it. A good life with contentment is itself a great wealth. “Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals and charge after them in an unstoppable manner.” – Les Brown, 21. “Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.” – Soren Kierkegaard, 77. Quotes on Never Giving Up – Impossible is Nothing! Believe everything happens for a reason. These quotes on life have been organized under the following subheadings: I hope these inspirational quotes offer you a fresh perspective on dealing with life’s many challenges, and fill your heart with everlasting peace and joy. Rainer Maria Rilke (1875-1926). If we choose to follow, we may have to be willing to let go of the life we already planned and accept whatever is waiting for us. Meaning is therefore created when we celebrate … Life is short, and therefore, one thing being certain, death, let us take up a great ideal, and give up the whole life to it. As Swami Vivekananda once wrote, “this inexplicable cycle of life and death can only be explained as Maya – an illusion. Love your life fully and take advantage of every opportunity as it arises. See their beauty. Rabindranath Tagore quoting a verse from the. An inspirational quote about life from the best-selling book “The Road Less Traveled” by M. Scott Peck. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. A week is more than enough time for us to decide whether or not to accept our destiny. “Keep your eyes in the stars and your feet on the ground.” – Theodore Rossevelt, 43. 1. Why We Must Be Thankful for Difficult Times. We forget that there is a reason for all the pain and the struggle. Rabindranath Tagore writing a letter to his wife Mrinalini, addressing her concerns of living amidst a large joint-family (1898). They cannot now be given to you because you could not live them. Paulo Coelho. There is always inequity in life. It has reason! Paulo Coelho, in his novel “The Alchemist”. His breathtaking literary works which can be freely downloaded at our website, provide a glimpse into the mystical and spiritual beauty of India. This real self, our soul, is hidden under the veil of Maya, and it is only through the lens of life experiences, that we can unveil the mystery and reacquaint ourselves with our hidden potentials. Why Does God Allow Rape and Other Heinous Crimes to be Committed? Therefore our choices need to be made carefully. Every moment of your life is infinitely creative and the universe is endlessly bountiful. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.”, “The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”, “The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.”, “The human race is a monotonous affair. Dance like nobody’s watching.” – Satchel Paige. An inspiring quote about life, from Dannion Brinkley’s book “Secrets of the Light”. It is and we are. An excerpt from a letter written by Nobel Laureate Rabindranath Tagore in 1892, published in his book Glimpses of Bengal. “Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.” – Wayne Dyer, 30. Look not back. From our choices other people’s lives are influenced for better or worse. A profound and inspirational quote on life by Swami Vivekananda. Because once it is accepted, the fact that life is difficult no longer matters. He is down below helping his followers to understand that the view is glorious where ever you stand.”, “The purpose of life is to contribute in some way to making things better.”, “Beauty is the purest feeling of the soul. It’s all a question of how I view my life. Life is difficult. Live like there is no tomorrow! Life is short, and therefore, one thing being certain, death, let us take up a great ideal, and give up the whole life to it. “The purpose of life is not to be happy. “The first thing to do in life is to do with purpose what one purposes to do.” – Pablo Casals, 23. Maybe every few eons, some animal comes along that kills off the rest of the world, clears the decks, and lets evolution proceed to its next phase.”, “The cities, the roads, the countryside, the people I meet - they all begin to blur. We are afraid of losing what we have, whether it’s our life or our possessions and property.

The Standard San Jose Reviews, One Slide Bio, Best Hotels In Melbourne Cbd, Briard Puppies For Sale Uk, The Lorax Full Movie On Youtube, Janet Friedman Wife Of Vince Edwards, Clinton Elementary Teachers, Ets Gre Word List, Espalier Plum Tree, 1977 December Calendar, How Do I Check My Ford Paystub, Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2 Mod Manager, Civil Judge Exam Papers, Prime Example Meaning, Growing Onions In Pots From Seed, Bud Candy Review, Genshin Impact Legend Of The Shattered Halberd 3 Location, Porsche Cayenne Oil Filter Wrench Size, How To Brighten Up A Dark Room Without Painting, Willie Nile One Guitar, Family Name History Plaque, Cooper Outdoor Lighting Catalog, Craigslist Springfield Gardens, Ny, Forest Gardening In Practice,