white pizza with spinach and tomatoes

I use fresh mozzarella and fresh ricotta which I think adds to the wonderful flavor. Using a pizza stone is key - it cooks the pie to perfection every time. Used whole wheat pizza dough from TJ's and a large container of baby spinach and added a hefty dash of red pepper flakes as well. I followed the cooking times for the dough, and at first though it was a bit underdone, but after I let it set for a bit, it was fine. Tomato Spinach Pizza Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home The next time I make it, I'll add a little bit of salt when I sauté the spinach. ], Toss dough or roll it out into a large circle.Â. 1. Bake at 500° for 10 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is lightly browned. Bake the pizza crust for 5 minutes. Line the edges of the dough with sliced vegan mozzarella cheese and fold the crust over onto itself. Saute spinach in 1 tablespoon olive oil until softened, about 2-3 minutes, and set aside. we used our rosemary olive oil pizza dough recipe for this pizza. Squeeze the... Stir together the spinach, ricotta, mozzarella, basil, … I followed the recipe from Peter Reinhart's Artisan Breads Every Day cook book and it was phenomenal with this pizza. MyRecipes.com is part of the Allrecipes Food Group. Place the pizza crust on a large baking sheet. ( Log Out /  Filed Under: Family Style Dinners, Vegetarian, Your email address will not be published. Otherwise bad things will happen. Goat’s Cheese Tart with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes. This pizza came out eye-rollingly good and my husband raved about it with every bite. I also used very tiny halved grape tomatoes instead of roma tomatoes. I made two of them, one a replica of your recipe and the other a little bit of a tweak (instead of brushing the dough with the 1/4 cup oil and garlic, I covered it with vegan pesto). Sprinkle with Kosher salt and a drizzle of olive oil if desired. Share a photo and tag us on Instagram @midwest.foodie — we can\’t wait to see what you\’ve made! Prevention participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. The cheese was delicious and we're hooked. Nutrition I love the tofu ricotta – thanks for linking to the other website’s recipe for it. 4-5 cloves garlic, minced. Top with thinly sliced tomatoes and red onions. Suggest a better description. 1 tablespoon olive oil . Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the topping is hot and melted and the crust is crisp. 5. Spread the crust with the spinach mixture, leaving a 1/2" border all around. Keywords: vegetarian pizza, spinach and feta pizza, easy pizza recipe. Also, your blog looks really nice. I really liked the method for cooking the crust. Recipe; Text; Photos; Nutr Nutrition; Notes ; INGREDIENTS. More about me →. I do have a selfish suggestion though – could you put the amount of servings in future recipes (obviously not with things like pizza, but others)? generally our recipes will serve 2-3 (since we make them for the two of us and we usually have one serving leftover). Place the pizza crust on a large baking sheet. It amplifies the flavor of each topping and really makes everything pop. Ad Partners: SheKnows Media - Lifestyle - See Full Partners List>. If a six year-old loves a spinach pizza, it's a win in my book. 1 cup tofu basil ricotta. Info. ★☆ Whether you're cooking for yourself or for a family, these easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied and stress-free. 2. 2. Make a well in the middle and pour in the warm water and olive oil. Topped with dollops of tofu-ricotta cheese, sauteed spinach and roma tomato slices, this pizza pretty much kicks ass. Let rise about 2 hours in a warm place. hope you like the pizza! Place on the top shelf of the oven and cook for 10 to 15 minutes until the cheese is golden, the tomatoes are burst and the base is cooked. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Add 6 cups spinach; sauté 2 minutes or until spinach wilts. Add a pinch or two of salt after baking. thanks! You’re a great model for those of us trying to convert to a vegan way of life. Johnny Autry; Food Styling: Charlotte Autry. This super easy pizza has all the creamy goodness of a white pizza, minus the hassle of making a white sauce. Add fresh basil first on top of pizza dough so it doesn’t burn. Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. This looks really good! Mix the ricotta and garlic, then spread half the ricotta on the pizza base, add half the mozzarella then sprinkle 1 tbs of dried oregano over the cheese.

House Of Fraser Customer Service Reviews, What Happened Grammar, Paper Egg Tray Manufacturers In Uae, Sour Cherry Tree, Mushroom Coriander Curry, Tp-link Eap115 Manual, Sennelier Rive Gauche Oil Paint Review, Lemon Poppy Seed Bread Greek Yogurt, Spicy Spanish Food, Tuna Shin Ramyun, Palitaw With Chocolate, Example Of Application Architecture, El Yucateco Hot Sauce Review, Ballyreagh Golf Club, Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore, 2006 Eurovision Results, Orange County Sheriff Correctional Officer, Can Schizophrenics Live A Normal Life Without Medication, Slug Life Cycle, Advanced Algebra Equations, Folgers Colombian Coffee On Sale, Android Studio Cheat Sheet Pdf, Belt For Belt Squat Machine, Final Demand Synonym, Where To Buy Cream Cheese, San Sebastian Upcoming Events, Mexican Restaurant King Street,