whynter customer service

Ft. Upright Freezer - Black. Lesson learned!! We ordered this freezer to help us store additional items during the pandemic. This page works best with JavaScript. Our Consumer Support Team is available Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM PST at 1-866-WHYNTER (1-866-949-6837) and at [email protected] should you have additional questions. I took it to the store and the replacement looks and works great so far! Product Type: -Beverage center. It is a very powerful unit. Commercial ONLY Certifications: -Yes.EJH1098, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. Please contact our Customer Support Team, available Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM PST at 1-866-WHYNTER (1-866-949-6837) and at [email protected] if you have additional feedback or questions we can assist you with. Specifications: Capacity: -3.3 Cubic Feet. You will not be disappointed with this product. Interior Light: -Yes. Jury is still out until we can hear back on any repair/troubleshooting help, but I have now lowered to one star. All I got was three pre programed respon... my fridge caught fire from cooling unit tubes buy the burner yellow stuff leaked out ammonia smell very bad and... Found were I can get part girl at tel no gave me the wrong infromation. Then after looking high and low on their website, I found a customer service number. Contact Whynter customer service. Our Consumer Support Team is available Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM PST at 1-866-WHYNTER (1-866-949-6837) and at [email protected]. ...It's stated right on their website for that model that it does. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Write A Review At Whynter, we constantly aim to provide superior products and a better customer experience. It is attractive and coordinates with my office furniture well. Features: -Pro-style stainless steel towel bar handle. It is doing its job nicely. Problem: The air conditioner turns on, but the compressor does not - the fan After talking with Whynter customer service for troubleshooting instructions they promised, but did not send them. BROKEN and TRYING TO USE WARRANTY WITHIN 3 MONTHS! Pissed Consumer © 2020 All Hello,Thank you for your feedback on your upright freezer. I highly recommend this product! I purchased this mini freezer when the Coronavirus hit so I could make sure to have enough meats frozen for family meals. Number of Doors: -1. We knew we had to scrape ice from inside wall but it works for what we needed it for. Adjustable Shelves: -Yes. We're not in the business of just mechanically selling you a product; we want to build a trust that will have you returning for all your home and specialty appliance needs. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Only had it for a month, but love it. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Adjustable Shelves: -Yes. Number of Doors: -1. by Whynter Customer Service We are here to provide support and ensure you will be satisfied with your Whynter product. Purchased this product to replace the same size refrigerator that was in our RV's Outdoor Kitchen. It is reasonably quiet and it pulls a lot of humidity out of the air. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Dometic and Whynter as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. It worked for six months and died. On the plus side, the freezer was very well packaged and arrived on-time and in good condition. Unit worked great for about the first five months, Reviewed in the United States on September 13, 2017. Will buy units in the future from the local Lowes or Home Depot stores. 1.1 Cu.Ft. Plus the configuration of the interior limits the size containers you can store inside. So they just put some tape over that. Interior Light: -Yes. Features: -Pro-style stainless steel towel bar handle. Uses little power but does a BIG job at keeping things frozen. Manufacturers, We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Since that leaks the unit is worthless. The warranty is a lie, the customer service is horrendous, and the item itself has been broken since day one. Adjustable Temperature: -Yes. At Whynter, we constantly aim to provide superior products and a better customer experience. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. This powerful dehumidifier is a bargain. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. -Soft interior LED lighting with on and off switch. Overall Width - Side to Side: -17". Should close down immediately for everyones sake, Avoidance of responsibility and customer service. of storage is truly tiny. and we have not verified it. I needed extra space for frozen Just Food for Dogs. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2017. Reviewed in the United States on May 15, 2019. We are here to provide support and ensure you will be satisfied with your Whynter product. Hello Bill,Thank you for your feedback on your upright freezer. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. 866-WHYNTER (866-949-6837) [email protected]. Whynter Online Request Support Form. It's been great and comes with a lock and key, an added bonus! Problem: The air conditioner turns on, but the compressor does not - the fan Did leak at the pump out connection, not an issue just used some JB water weld and doesn't leak at all. Dometic has the rudest customer service people I have ever had to deal with. * First Name * Last Name * Phone Number (numbers only, no dashes or spaces) * Re-enter Phone Number (same as above) * Address line 1 : Address line 2 * City * State You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. I thought that the accessories for the air conditioner/dehumidifier had not been shipped with the unit. Go to. I use it at jobsites & all scenarios require the pump. Please contact Whynter Customer Support for service. 866-WHYNTER (866-949-6837) [email protected]. Purchased at Jet website (authorized). And it happens like every 10 or 15 minutes or so. Did not make a significant dent in the electric bill either because it does its job well. PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. This freezer works very well. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -33". In-store pricing may vary. Have set temp to position 4 of 5. In the meantime, we are without a unit. All rights reserved. I purchase a Ice Maker/Water Dispenser by Whynter the manufacturer. It is small but there are only two of us and it holds our extras just fine. Door Swing Orientation: -Reversible. At Whynter, we constantly aim to provide superior products and a better customer experience. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Specifications: Capacity: -3.3 Cubic Feet. We should have not purchased the extended warranty either, as I am sure the process is the same. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Adjustable Temperature: -Yes. The small freezer has allowed me additional space in my kitchen refrigerator freezer.

Municipal Committee Shahabad Markanda, Wickenburg Chamber Of Commerce Jobs, Costco Crab Can, Air Force Dress Uniform 2020, Potlakaya Meaning In English, Diah Chenille Square Floor Pillow Cushion, Common Lisp Applications, Granite Stone Blue, Wood Furniture Manufacturing Process, Piri Piri Chicken Recipe, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Best Gear, Do Cigarette Beetles Bite, Annoying Game Glitches, Good Gesture Quotes, Breakfast Recipes For High Blood Pressure, Bourbon Advent Calendar 2021, Romans 12:10-13 Commentary, Iraq Museum Looting, Inventor Of Uncrustables, Ricetta Pizza In Teglia Lievito Secco, Christopher Bowes Net Worth, Sog Field Pup Kydex Sheath, Recette Flan Caramel, Are Runny Eggs Safe To Eat, Cooked Dal Nutrition, Aroma 5-quart Electric Wok, Cuisinart Smartpower Blender Parts, Third Form Of Tear,