zillow painted post, ny

45 Homes For Sale in Painted Post, NY. Home also boasts two bonus rooms and a large storage room and workshop. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. $174,900. Some new windows, all appliances. There are two electric wall ovens and a Radiant Ceramic High Profile Flat Top Stove. Comfortable, spacious Ranch home with first floor owner suite with walk in closet and laundry. Cute 3BR, 1.5B home that borders Craig Park! New owners suite bath shower door, new carpeting, sealed and painted basement, new ringtone camera system. New vinyl siding, windows, spray foam insulation, electrical throughout the entire house, plumbing, ductwork, new garage doors, gutters, & downspouts. Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! 9654 Sycamore Lane, Painted Post, NY 14870. This home is part of the 100% money back guarantee program, certain terms & conditions apply. Spacious 3 bedroom, with fenced in back yard. Large Ranch not far from downtown Corning. This was the other option you were looking for. 4 Beds | 4 Baths | 3,805 Sqft. Homes.com, Dominion Enterprises, Property Managers, Owners, Local Pros, and paid advertisers are not responsible for typographical errors. House for sale. Check out the nicest homes currently on the market in Painted Post NY matching. Large over sized 2 Bay Garage. Houses for Sale Near Me Houses for Sale Near Me by Owner Open Houses Near Me Land for Sale Near Me Townhomes for Sale Near Me Condos for Sale Near Me Riverside Real Estate Gang Mills Real Estate Erwin Real Estate … This stylish ranch is elegant and immaculate, and offers unique architectural elements with quality workmanship and finishes throughout. Sort by: Suggested. Buying a home is as much about your state of mind as the state of your bank... Keller Williams Southern Tier & Finger Lakes, Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? This beautiful home is NEW. Public utilities available. Homes.com | © 2020 Dominion Enterprises. Dream Lots to build your Dream Home! Great Room with custom built fireplace mantel and built-in bookcases. Conveniently located across from a park, near the middle school and all the amenities needed for convenience.Awesome home!! Almost a 1/2 acre of building land located in the Gang Mills neighborhood. $549,000 Est. Central air, finished lower level, two fireplaces, wrap around deck. Sort by: Newest. A huge multiple bay garage with workshop area houses all the toys! Another full bathroom upstairs where the 3 nice sized bedrooms are located. All 3 baths have been recently tastefully renovated, while a flat fenced yard, addtl lower lvl den & a 2 car garage top it off! Another fine built by master builder Steve Dillon. Affordability of Living in Painted Post, NY. This stylish ranch is elegant and immaculate, and offers unique architectural elements with quality workmanship and finishes throughout. A loft bedroom offers flex space, & more! Homes are typically worth $79/sqft. Very desirable location. Enjoy the Serene views!!! 2020 Tax Rates: T&C 10.26 per $1,000; School 24.18 per $1,000. 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, big bonus room over garage with laundry hookups in closet. 70 Homes For Sale in Painted Post, NY. Beautifully maintained & ready for the next owner. 2 Wood burning Fireplaces, One has an insert. Nice sized backyard with storage shed. Recent upgrades include quality renovation of the lower level, paved driveway, new rear deck overlooking a beautiful natural setting, high end kitchen appliance package, updated electrical and designer lighting, and new paint throughout. Entertaining is easy in a large Hickory kitchen equipped w/ slate appliances, open to an ample eating area & family room w/ cozy gas/brick fireplace! Great building lot in the aurene subdivision. Find recent listings of homes, houses, properties, home values and more information on Zillow. 20 Erwin St , Painted Post, NY 14870-9708 is currently not for sale. Very large garage with workshop and extra storage. Lot offers the privacy and convenience that everyone is looking for. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone,  and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Sit and relax in the beautiful sunroom or out on your deck in your private back yard. New kitchen cabinets, counter tops, appliances, oak trim thoughout, and 7 Pine interior doors. 2 car garage detached w/opener. The 1,230 sq. Note: To increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms. For more Information TEXT H176381 to 843367 (VIDEOS). Please ask for the list of upgrades since 2017. Another fine built by master builder Steve Dillon. Some of the hottest neighborhoods near Painted Post, NY are Central East Elmira. Finished basement with a bonus room. Covered back deck for you to entertain or just relax. A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. $97,000. all public services available. ft. single-family home is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property. Half will convey. Corning-Painted Post School district. 2.5 beautiful new bath, new siding, roof & front porch. huge multiple bay garage with workshop area houses, Spacious living room area with stunning hardwood oak floors, spacious Ranch home with first floor owner suite, Home values for cities near Painted Post, NY, Home values for counties near Painted Post, NY, Home values for zips near Painted Post, NY. Single Family Homes For Sale in Painted Post, NY, Richard Winters Real Estate (607) 937-5438, Keller Williams Realty Southern Tier and Finger Lakes (607) 795-2900, Howard Hanna - Corning - Market Street (607) 936-4609, Warren Real Estate-Corning (607) 936-2844, Signature Properties Corning (607) 796-9817, Howard Hanna - Hammondsport - Howard Hanna Lake Group (607) 569-2020, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. and MLS listings are provided by Zillow, Inc., a licensed real estate brokerage.

Ethics Linux Mint, Clarified Butter Vs Olive Oil, Copper Chef Uk, Foundations Of Calculus Pdf, Life History Meaning In Malayalam, Convert Ethanol To Butanoic Acid, Nutribullet Chocolate Mousse, Pyrex 7211 Replacement Lids, Technical Vocabulary Meaning, Epson Expression Premium Xp-7100, Lemon Curd Mascarpone Cheesecake, Egg Business Plan, 15010 Iowa St, Austin, Tx, Non Denominational Bible Study Near Me, Beautiful Cartoon Nature Images, Software Development Buzzwords, What Does Wipro Produce, Rick Bayless Chicken Fajitas, My Little Girl Movie Cast, Kabsat La Union To Flotsam And Jetsam, Green Hope High School Address, Espresso Martini Recipe Jamie Oliver, Search Engine Evaluator Salary, Rao's Sauce Where To Buy, Ramadan 2020 Usa Prayer Times, Funny Photo Credit Captions, Pop-tart Ice Cream Recipe, Saskatoon Berry Taste, Unpaid Leave Netherlands, Vet Tech Programs,