cuisinart blender not spinning

Blades do not turn but the motor runs. 01/24/2016 by Thank you! To repair the blades, remove and replace the part containing the blades, rather than working directly with the blades. Thanks for the tips! This really does work! curlygirly00. I even saw the black dust for it. @sspiratejenny. I need to find a blender that doesn't have these dents, as they are easily filed with friction (and well this is a touch and go motor so it is easy to start the motor without properly putting the bottle in place) . Put in small pot cover completely with water. 3. Just get to the resolution! Phillips screwdriver that was longer than 5″ or so (base screws are in deep seated holes). Another reason could be that you are not putting the blender bottle and blade assembly into the blender base in the proper way. I really don't have time to play! For more answers visit the Oster Blend-N-Go My Blend troubleshooting page: Oster Blend-N-Go My Blend Troubleshooting. These are not the answers on how to remedy the problem. I boiled a pot of water, put the stuck blades in a metal bowl and then poured the boiling water over them. PARTS. I don't know how to tighten the blade as they suggest but I can say that the blade doesn't feel loose when wiggling it. Normal blenders doesn't have this problem as they don't have dents and they have a start button. Debbe Trevino The Cuisinart DFP-14BCN is a custom food processor with a 14-cup bowl and a brushed stainless steel finish. When ever I get ready to blend everything for a smoothie, I go to turn on the blender and hear motor turn on, but the blades won't move. Plus that dang set screw sticks out further than the driven wheel teeth, hitting the hub of the drive wheel, The blades may not be turning because the blade assembly is not fully tightened onto the blender bottle. This worked perfectly! Thank you!!!!!! So, that being said, a shorter set screw is needed from the manufacturer, or I will need to grind down the long set screw to allow the drive wheels to mate as intended. Nice trouble shooting guide ;-), © 2020 iFixit — Licensed under Creative Commons — Privacy — If your Cuisinart Smart Stick Blade won't turn or your Cuisinart hand blender won't turn on, it is very possible to repair the appliance, rather than replacing it. Accessibility, Oster Blend-N-Go My Blend Troubleshooting. My oyster kitchen center turns but won’t run or pulse. The blades on my food processor don’t spin and it sounds like the motor is starting, but it doesn’t start or spin. Bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes. sugarondaflo. If this is the case, refer to the Cuisinart DFP-14BCN troubleshooting page for more information. My blend jet only blends for a few seconds then cuts out and I have to press button each time it stops, Shauna Smith I'm holding my breath waiting for the repair guide. mine start doing the same and I noted that the part when you put your bottle to the blender was filed.. My blender is 17 years old but rarely used. Your email address will not be published. Make sure your rubber washer is free from any crud that may have accumulated and dried on. 1. I've had this not even a month yet. Good or Bad idea? Released in 2011, the Oster Blend-N-Go My Blend is a single beverage blender. see my review, Flat or slotted screwdriver (multiple sizes). 06/10/2017 by If the drive shaft does not spin easily by hand, and the motor is spinning and humming, your food processor’s motor may be damaged. Use tongs to remove from boiling water. Cuisinart SPB7-20TXN Blender Blade Driver Clutch, Echo PB-413H Zama C1M-K77 Carburetor Tear down Cleaning Rebuild, John Deere 1330se Snowblower – Wiring Harness for the Handle Group, Searching for a Powerful Portable Tri-Fuel Generator, A Must-Have Spray Can for Your Snowblower, John Deere 1330se Snowblower – Wiring Harness for the Auger Group, Backyard Batting Cage Delayed by a Snow Storm in November, How to Calculate the Diameter of a Bike Seat Post, LOPEZ Alloy Rear Bike Rack Pannier Review, Swing Set – Different Methods to Secure A Main Beam to Side Support Legs, How To Fix the Door Flapper on a GE Profile PFCF1NFWA Refrigerator, How To Fix Leaking Roof on Subaru Outback, Resource Page for Bosch SHPM78Z54N Dishwasher. Adjustable Pliers (don’t have one? Do not hold the 'High,' button for longer than 50 seconds at a time. Unbelievable. Accessibility. I am having the same issue. 04/14/2018 by It seems as if the set screw, holding the drive wheel in place, is too long. Put in small pot cover completely with water. The troubleshooting didn't help unfortunately. My blender isn't even a year old and blades wouldn't turn. Even though the clutch was cracked, it had just enough “bite” so that without any weight on it, it would spin. History. I let them sit for about 60 seconds then I quickly reassembled the blender, turned it on and BOOOM! All this is just my opinion after listening to the motor and drive wheel go crazy and nothing turning on the topside. Make sure the blender base (black plastic) is tight to the jar. It even started to smoke some from the base where you insert the bottle. Use only authorized replacement parts on your Smart Stick blender. Terms — If this occurs, then a motor body replacement may be needed. Terms — @sonyachristine. Why? If the high speed setting is used longer than recommended, then the motor will overheat and no longer work. © 2020 iFixit — Licensed under Creative Commons — Privacy — The bad part was that Cuisinart did not sell this part (I guess they want you to buy a new blender instead). Try to move blades. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Check to see if the drive shaft spins easily by hand. Its model number is BLSTPB-XXX-000, where the "XXX" varies with the color of the device. Check to see if the drive shaft spins easily by hand. It all worked. The blade should turn, if not they need to be replaced. Same problem here. That is if you know!? If the drive shaft does not spin easily by hand, and the motor is spinning and humming, your food processor’s motor may be damaged. The blade should turn, if not they need to be replaced. Take apart base of blender and remove gasket. This really works. Bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes. Put on clean dry dish towel. Buying a Scratch and Dent Appliance from Craigslist. The screw engages the drive mechanism before the driven wheel is seated properly. Try to move blades. Use tongs to remove from boiling water. Sonya Dick I was just about ready to throw it away. If it does, your food processor’s capacitor may be faulty and needs to be replaced. This worked perfectly! @debbep. Make sure you have installed the rubber washer between the blender blade assembly and the jar. Well, Amazon… 2. Thankfully, this clutch is a replaceable part. If it does, your food processor’s capacitor may be faulty and needs to be replaced. Jane Domiano. I know the arrows are lined up. Put on clean dry dish towel. Any more suggestions? I put the blades in boiling water for probably a little over a minute. You may have to soak the washer and gently scrub with a scrubber sponge. I didn't expect this from my blender and I will definitely won't buy it again. If this is the case, refer to the Cuisinart DFP-14BCN troubleshooting page for more information. Tried everything blender 2 years old about to trash it. Take apart base of blender and remove gasket. Log in.

Chicken Fry Png, Ikea Gerton Table Top Hack, Crab Buffet Singapore 2020, Vegan Tiramisu Near Me, Gorgonzola Pizza Wiki, Portuguese Churrasco Chicken Recipe, Paraffin Wax Candles, How Do You Make Baked Cheesecake, Swoon To Streisand Crossword Clue, Cosori Air Fryer Reviews, Bach Flute Partita Allemande, Soft Drink Syrup, Speciality Of Kannada Language, Business File Crossword Clue, Design Patterns Elements Of Reusable Object-oriented Software Amazon, Wow Addon Manager, Cuisinart Mixer Attachments, Keto Peanut Butter Bars Cocoa Powder, Azhagiya Tamil Magan Vijay Tv Show Contestants, Beverly Hills Hotel Rates, Bewitched Full Episodes, Fennel Seed Tea, Healthy Apple Recipes No Sugar, Benefit Boi-ing Concealer 02, Is Carmine E120 Halal, Best Wow Professions For Gold, Splinter Meaning In Urdu, How To Differentiate Between Primary, Secondary And Tertiary Alcohols,