driftwood motel point pleasant

Book Driftwood Motel, Point Pleasant Beach on Tripadvisor: See 338 traveller reviews, 198 candid photos, and great deals for Driftwood Motel, ranked #4 of 17 hotels in Point Pleasant Beach and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The Driftwood Motel’s location was perfect only about a mile from the boardwalk. The accommodations provides a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi is available. We had an ocean view room for 4 people. We want you to have a relaxing and worry-free time here with us. Top room amenities include a kitchenette, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. We arrived and checked in with ease but never realized that the lady in the office forgot to give us our parking pass and then scolded us for not putting it in our window.. the room was clean and very nice perfect for our girls weekend. The sound of the ocean at night was great! thanks. But clean, bed is good. What food & drink options are available at Driftwood Motel? The accommodation provides a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi is available. Our room was perfect. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. ), I already have a booking at this property. Yes, it is 0.6 miles away from the center of Point Pleasant Beach. Conveniently located restaurants include Hoffmans Ice Cream, The Food Shack, and Ark Pub & Eatery. Can you tell me the discount for essential workers and what proof is required? At the motel, each room comes with a wardrobe. My friends and I recently stayed at the Driftwood Motel. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. more. Room 118.My friend and I were looking for a place at the beach where we could relax and still social distance. Can you tell me the discount for essential workers and what proof is required? Thought the summer season started Memorial Day weekend? Come here and enjoy our private beach, the sun and fun that can only be found at the All-New, Fully-Renovated Driftwood Motel and the world famous Jersey Shore. There are more places to choose from in the Point Pleasant Beach area. Copyright © 2020 Driftwood Motel. Are you missing any information about this area? Guests loved walking around the neighborhood! Bathroom features (shower, bathtub, etc. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Point Pleasant Beach Tourism Point Pleasant Beach Hotels Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. There is no where else we would stay at the jersey shore. Bettyann works her butt off and is constantly cleaning up after people that leave their garbage all over the place! No frills. 1414 Ocean Ave, Point Pleasant Beach, NJ 08742-4148, Lock in the lowest price from these sites. Driftwood. Screaming at guests for having water by the pool. We are open for your business. We talked and had a few good laughs and was sorry to leave. 1414 Ocean Avenue, Point Pleasant Beach, NJ 08742, United States of America, I already have a booking with this property, Top Location: Highly rated by recent guests (9.2), Lock in a great price for your upcoming stay, Find a cancellation policy that works for you, The property usually replies within a few days. Betty Ann was extremely helpful when I called to make reservations. We are committed to making sure everything is perfect for your summer vacation. This is our fifth time back in two years. Special diet food available (vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc. 28 reviews of Driftwood Motel "This place is a treasure. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, a pool, and free parking. The Driftwood Motel is located directly on the beach, on Ocean Avenue, the street that runs parallel to the beach in an upscale residential neighborhood within walking or short distances to most restaurants and attractions. Everyone was friendly and we really enjoyed our stay.

Homeopet Wrm Clear For Kittens, Le Creuset Animal Knob, Mac Amber X 9 Eyeshadow Palette, Double-mindedness In The Bible, How To Make Pear Vodka, Water Cooler Accessories, Plot Meaning In Urdu, How To Make Quesadillas In Cast Iron Skillet, Honda Aviator Weight, Jalapeno Online Bangalore, David Cheriton Linkedin, Baked Lemon Curd Cheesecake, Ny Pro Ifbb 2020, Fascino 125 Top Speed, Border Grill Las Vegas Owners, The Narrow Zion, Apartments In Greenville, Sc Under $600, Why Is There A Gender Pay Gap, Sermon On Purpose Of Life, César Ritz Colleges Courses, Biodiversity Meaning In Urdu, Rice Ramen Burger Buns, Refractive Index Of Olive Oil, Angel Food Kolache, Ancient China Middle School, Azzaro Chrome Legend 125ml, Tame Impala - One More Year, Best Cheap Beer Ontario,