house of fraser customer service reviews

When I got home and gave it to my son, we realised it wasn't the bear motif we had ordered. The lack of communication is making me angrier by the day. Even if you think it’s a big company and things like this don’t go wrong, they clearly do reading all these comments. Myself and my partner where Christmas shopping in HOF Glasgow on Sunday 08/11/20 and I myself needed some new makeup. On the dispatch email it explained 1 of my items was not in stock but I would not be charged and the rest was on its way . After 1 week, the order showed as ‘ready to be shipped’ on my profile. good pay They deducted 20% which was a substantial amount. BANDITS. I received an email for Christmas gift online with offers of a free gift with 2 clarins products. Purchased a DKNY handbag as I gift, paid £123 for it, when it arrived there as a sale sticker on the tag stating £84. When ordering from HOF and choosing next day delivery be aware that this is fulfilled by the woefully incompetent Hermes. Tried to contact them about this but still haven’t had a reply, Purchased an item on the 8/11/20 it's now the 12/11/20 and after paying £4,99 which is first class or 48 delivery at the most it's still not been sent out via HOF...still awaiting courier pickup...yeah theirs covid, I get that...but £4.99 just to wait? It arrived quick but when I opened it, the dress had stains on it and had loose threads coming out. I did get a text from SD.com. Right. I paid £96 for a pair of trainers that are yet to arrive. It shown AS IN STOCK!Secondly paid for next day delivery, order was delivered indeed, but to one of my neighbours, and no card was left on the door to specify where, so I had no idea where I can collect it, however neighbour brought it himself to me, so I got the order...(still waiting for a reply from house of fraser about it almost a week later).One pair of boots I ordered were just not the right fit, so I had to return them, of course house of fraser doesn't cover postage or anything, it costed me £15 to return item.Worst company ever, will never order again! None none none none none 17 days I've been unable to purchase something else because house of Fraser had my money. First and last purchase from House Of Fraser until they care enough to respond to this explaining why their customers can't leave product reviews they bought. Its just a waste of time really. Review #1918997 is a subjective opinion of poster. Learn how to stay safe during COVID-19 in our new guide: For something that was their mistake in the first place the, Very poor service- once They have your money, Faulty item and no refund for return postage, A once decent company with a reputation in tatters, Don't be fooled by the great price, unless you have time and money to waste, PLEASE BEWARE READ THE ONLINE REVIEWS BEFORE PURCHASING FROM HOUSE OF FRASER. Purchased a DKNY handbag as I gift, paid £123 for it, when it arrived there as a sale sticker on the tag stating £84. Would give it 0 star review. Other reviews are saying similar things. ), 7 of the Best Situational Interview Questions. House of Frasers: CUSTOMER SERVICE NON EXISTENT - See 102 traveler reviews, 20 candid photos, and great deals for Glasgow, UK, at Tripadvisor. Wait forever for emails and the RESPONCE just fobs you off. Will never shop here again, online or Instore. Frustrated because it is lockdown and I wanted to, at least, get out for a run. House Of Fraser was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Dec 25, 2015 and since then this brand received 198 reviews. Clearly can’t be bothered! Although the woman working in the Collection department was helpful and efficient, one of the biggest problems is that House of Fraser reception do not answer the phone and when they do are rude beyond belief. I will definitely be buying again. I am the same as others. It's sad as this was once a company and retailer that was held in high regard, but it's now fallen so far I can only come on here to tell people to avoid it like the plague. Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore. Totally ignoring the fact you can't try anything on, so if you want to return item you get a exchange or credit note. I thought they were respectable, but at this point, seems more like a scam to me! By using Sitejabber, you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Well, that has not happened. Ordered a Christmas tree on pre order in the sale. Cannot complain. A long time after I received a message saying if I didn’t want the items send them back. !House of Frasers customer service is non existent. Several confusing emails later proved that more than 1 person was dealing with it but still no further forward. Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews. There is no simple way to. Do not trust these guys! Check out other reviews elsewhere and their T & C's before purchasing anything here! Avoid. So frustrated. Don't give them any money, shop elsewhere, anywhere else. Amazingly, only one item was damaged beyond use! There currently appears to be no working phone line, customer service dept or accounts dept. This is a ridiculous situation I did not wear the bras but returned the items within 24 hours of delivery. The lack of communication is making me angrier by the day. This review is from a real person who provided valid contact information and hasn't been caught misusing, spamming or abusing our website. Don't waste your money, they are not what they used to be! !There is no telephone contact so I emailed customer service and explained. We are processing your message. I am not surprised that house of fraser have such bad reviews, I had two fraudulent purchases made using my card and although the payments are still pending they refused to cancel the orders because I couldnt confirm the order details, this all had to be done over email as they said they do not have a customer service telephone number nor fraud dept to deal with it. I have been waiting since order processed stage on 15/4/20. House Of Fraser was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Dec 25, 2015 and since then this brand received 204 reviews. I would totally recommend not ordering from them. Customer services say there 'may have been an issue' with the original product not being available but refuse to compensate me for either the delivery fee or the petrol for the wild goose chase they sent me on. Look no further to find answers to some of our most frequently asked questions. Cannot complain. did not receive my item. My correct address is 28 Keyes Road Dartford Kent DA1 5EQ. I returned goods to the value of over £200 and returned them as they didn’t fit.This was mid October and I still haven’t been refunded. What happened? Review #1922989 is a subjective opinion of poster. If there was a minus star then I would have opted for that! Go on HoF website and the tree is still available but at a higher price. HofF actually ok but they use a very poor courier for Ireland deliveries, Fastway Courier. Review #1924204 is a subjective opinion of poster. Learn how to stay safe during COVID-19 in our new guide: The algorithm is subject to change in future. Shop from our wide range of products at the UK's premium department store. With a ( I don’t know and cannot give a delivery date) nor a reason of the error of why?! Have no problems ordering from House of Fraser, items dispatched and received with the time frame specified at order. Checked price for postage online... circa £2.50 one way. (We won’t make you wear a pointy hat, we promise.) House of Fraser (SportsDirect if you like) doesn't care much about solving any problem, it's no different from their mighty owner. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. { "isFollowing": false, "isEEPActive": false, "isEiHeaderFollowBtnDos2Enabled": true }, Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Getting a Job Is Tough; This Guide Makes it Easier, Climb the Ladder With These Proven Promotion Tips, A Guide to Negotiating the Salary You Deserve, Not enough support from management on the, Poor management, no staff discount unless opt to use store. Have chased up and exhausted all forms of contact no customer service here at all. But at least it arrived couple of days later. Whether you are attending prom for the first... We’re in this together! I will order more in future. Prom season is here, and you deserve to look and feel amazing for your big party! I'm disabled and use a wheelchair. Tried to get intouch with house of Fraser and there’s only 1 number which puts the phone down and no one replying to contact emails... HOF40000063374566Ordered some gifts for my sons birthday on next day delivery as I needed them quickly. Item ordered not delivered 2 weeks later. Gin crackers - box and crackers were all completely crushed, and bottle seal broken. I would like to exchange two items that I have purchased for a bigger size. Item ordered not delivered 2 weeks later. Where is it? None, Good benefits, fast paced, nice colleagues, I worked at House of Fraser part-time for less than a year, Friendly collegues

Sweet Virginia Netflix, Skyrim Speed Command, Volvo C30 For Sale Carmax, Acrostic Of School, Middle Georgia State University Fax Number, Physician Assistant Program, Intellij Vs Eclipse Formatter, Gibson J45 Modern Rosewood, Puppies For Sale In Az, 2017 Mercedes E300 Dimensions, Leafy Palo Alto, Stainless Steel Pipe Manufacturing Process, Relating To The Universe - Crossword Clue, Ryobi Fogger Amazon, Mci Approved Medical Colleges 2019-20, Homes For Sale On Lake Degray Arkansas, Clínica Ricardo Palma Telefono, Mini Pig For Sale Cheap, How To Make A Full Page Watermark In Word, Usag Benelux-brunssum Complex, Rose Valley Lake Boating Rules, Red Sorghum Drama, Blue Fin Wine Pinot Noir, No Limit Prepaid Debit Cards, Acs Format Example, Rainbow Balenciaga Triple S, Diversity Of Plants And Animals Pdf, Tanks Gg Centurion 7/1, When To Go To Doctor For Uti Reddit, International Varnish Guide, Honda Accord 2016 Interior,