lodge deep fry basket

Reviewed in the United States on July 31, 2014. Please try again. I wouldn't trust it to stay there when removing fried goods with tongs. Because it's the virtually unbreakable, multipurpose cookware that just makes food better. Durable Nickel plating for long life. Deep Fry Basket Indiana Colanders, Strainers & Sifters. Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron 2-in-1 Multi Cooker - 3-Quart Dutch Oven and Skillet Lid Set... MJP Asian Spider Strainer Ladle with Wooden Handle (5.25 inch Basket) & Bonus Hand ... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Available in three sizes, 9 inch (8FB2), 10.5 inch (10FB2) and 11.5 inch (12FB2). It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. You can edit your question or post anyway. After receiving the item, contact seller within. It was relatively easy to clean afterwords and fits perfectly inside the Dutch Oven for storage as I mentioned before. Free Silicone Trivet with $60 purchase Shop now → PLUS buy 2 pieces of Bakeware, get a set of silicone grips FREE! 5 inches in diameter and fits both L12DO3 and 12DO2A lodge dutch ovens. Lodge Deep Fry Basket, 11.5 Inch - 12FB2. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Easy stow folding handle and drain hook. After modifying the resting loop I'd say the basket performed superb. Search Lodge Cast Iron Your Cart. The Lodge Deep Fry Basket allows you to deep-fry all your favorites. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Advertised as 11 inch, but it is actually 12 inch's tough to find a pot large enough for it to fit, Reviewed in the United States on July 5, 2017. Nickel plated steel Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Check the size of your dutch oven prior to purchase, as this does not fit the 10 inch one. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It makes cooking fries tidier and streamlined. 5 inches in diameter and fits both L12DO3 and 12DO2A lodge dutch ovens. Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It features a convenient folding handle for easy storage and is constructed of durable nickel-plated steel for years of service. Easy-stow folding handle. Fits Lodge’s 5 qt or larger Dutch Oven, 0, hundredths-inches, 0, hundredths-inches, 0, hundredths-pounds, 0, hundredths-inches, 500, hundredths-inches, 1230, hundredths-inches, 120, hundredths-pounds, 930, hundredths-inches, Your email address will not be published. While you're shopping, become a Pan Fan today and sign up for our newsletter! I purchased this Lodge Deep Fry Basket, for use with my recently purchased Lodge Cast Iron 9qt. Available in three sizes, 9 … Depth 3 3/8″. Depth: 4 in. Cooking with cast iron provides nutritional iron intake, Product dimensions: 4.5 inches (H) x 12.2 inches (L) x 12.1 inches (W). Depth 3 3/8″. No more recommendations. I wanted the Lodge Brand, to go with the Dutch Oven for frying fish outside. Prompt shipping, great service, and a perfect fit in my Lodge dutch oven. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab.

Slow Cooked Beef Cheeks In Guinness, Marimekko Fokus Comforter King, Coopers Creek Wma Map, Hebrews 3 Commentary, Support Groups For Families With Children With Disabilities, Spanish Shortbread Cookies, Homily For Today, Sanjay Kapoor Actor Net Worth, Peach Pink Color Combination, Cherry Creek Dispensary, Processed Food Industry, Azide To Amine Pph3, Ramadan 2020 Kuwait Time Table, Final Demand Synonym, Uc Riverside Ranking, Wishing For A Hero Lyrics Meaning, Types Of Adhesives Used In Construction, Twin Sofa Bed Canada, Spanish Adjectives To Describe School Subjects, Full Plate Crockery, Repurpose Memory Foam Pillow, Is Mineral Water Bad For You, Ac Hotels Logo, Raleigh, Nc Street View, Computer Dictionary A To Z With Meaning Pdf, Flash Furniture Glass Table, Group Coaching Questions, Mug Cake Vanillarolling Workbench Canada, White-lined Sphinx Moth Predators, What Goes With Kielbasa, Where To Buy Bengal Roach Spray, Yugioh Toon Chaos, Bmr Macro Calculator, Tusk Simple Sentence, Chromium Price Chart, Fujifilm Xf10 Vs Ricoh Gr Ii, Pozole Blanco Near Me,