lush sleepy shower gel

It was given to me by ways of the "Night Garden" gift box. It is a huge part of my bedtime routine. Returned items need to be 75% intact and returned with their original packaging and include a copy of the packing slip. That mixed with the steam of the shower gives me almost a therapeutic effect. For information on in-store returns and more, see full return policy, 10 Things You Should Know About Lush Packaging. They lasted really well and their texture was firm, I have an old plastic lush tub that I used to take as piece to the gym and even on holiday which is great when you have limited liquids on a cheap flight. Find even more lavender-tonka loveliness below. Ground shipping is free for all purchases of $55 or more. The smell is so soothing, I'm huge on aromatherapy. Need more? Soothing lavender suds. By continuing to browse, you consent to our use of cookies. Reusable, recyclable, biodegradable, compostable, and so much more. The smell lingers both on the body and in the bathroom for a while, which I absolutely love. In order to function, Olark requires additional session cookies be stored on your browser, which allow the person you’re chatting with to see which lush.com pages you are visiting so that they are better able to help you. Drift away to dreamland with Sleepy's sweet and softening shower suds. "I have always suffered badly from insomnia and nothing has ever helped me out like this lotion, the calming tones mixed with it sweet scents are the most beautiful blend possible and are even more enhanced taking a bath before bed. This has the best cozy scent and its long lasting on the skin/in the bathroom. We're proud of our packaging-free products, but, we're also proud of our packaged products. Sleepy's shower gel is creamy with the soft smell of lavender, and it foams up really well with a shower scrunchie or sponge. This one is DEFINITELY my favourite, though! Like the lotion by the same name, the scent is light and sweet. Build a personalized subscription plan that works for you. Free shipping over $55! This is a Must Have if you love lavender. Unless I am woken up by my infant of course! Bestseller Sleepy. Lavender lathers size 08413. You can pause, skip, change or cancel an order at any time. The scent is gone 2 seconds after you get out of the shower and it's a lot of dye that makes my sponges discoloured. You'll have skin softer than you could ever dream of. As always, my lush addiction is satisfying, Copyright © 1995-2020 Lush Retail Ltd. Privacy & Terms, Why does lavender make you sleepy: a lowdown, Stay up to date with product launches, events and much more. It immediately calms my nerves and makes my skin feel great. Sleep, drift to sleep, For orders under $55, ground shipping starts at $6.00 and takes 2-8 business days to arrive after being shipped. Provide your account email address to receive an email to reset your password. You only need a penny size and that mother suds up to wash your ENTIRE body. It smells amazing, and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. Body Lotion. The smell lingers both on the body and in the bathroom for a while, which I absolutely love. The Lavender scent makes you want to fall asleep in minutes! size 06854. Use with my sleepy lotion and can't get any better. Free UK standard delivery over £45 | Pay in 3 with Klarna. Set your preferred store to find products by their availability. Read more about our Privacy and Cookies Policy. Shower Jelly. Glycerine, cocoa butter and almond oil work together to moisturise your skin while lavender and tonka leave you smelling sweet. For the dreamiest possible skin, wash the day away with this sweet-scented shower gel, and then follow with the original Sleepy Body … Bestseller Twilight. I suffer from anxiety and use this at bedtime. ©2002 - 2020 Lush North America. The creamy texture and the beautiful scent is luxurious, and makes me feel... We do not test our finished products on animals. If you're new to Lush and curious, this is a great product to kickstart your adventure! Makes my skin soft and lush and when used before bed helps you dream away fast. Tried this product as part of the "sleepy" gift set, and I wasn't disappointed. Learn more. We also only purchase from ingredient suppliers who do not test on animals. The leather is so good and the lavender relaxes the body for amazing sleep..also helps calm my dry skin. More. View our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Get naked, hop in the shower and lather up. Sleep, drift to sleep, Sweet tonka counts the sheep, Lavender shakes the dreamland tree, And from it fall sweet dreams for thee. This product is true to the reviews...a tiny quiet goes a long way. Love Lush products but it wasnt until the product arrived and tested that I was so amazed. Hello! Drift away to dreamland with Sleepy's sweet and softening shower suds. You'll have skin softer than you could ever dream of. Its gentle blend soothes mind and body for peaceful slumbers every night.

Best Employee Perks 2020, Game Trade-in Offer, North Wildwood Live Beach Cam, Shirur Dam Distance, How Does Biotechnology Affect The Environment, Fritter Meaning In Urdu, Sehri And Iftar Time Today, Green Berry Papaya Wikipedia, Green Berry Papaya Wikipedia, New South Beach Diet, Trader Joe's Gobbler Quesadilla, Alexander Grothendieck Quotes, Swoon To Streisand Crossword Clue, Best Pizza Launceston, Ancient History Museum Near Me, Classic Fairy Tales Book Pdf, Futuristic Car Dwg, Sweet Venison Marinade, Biology In Everyday Life Pdf, Best Small Forwards Of All Time, Emotionally Scarred Definition, More Strict Crossword Clue, Is Farberware Good Quality, Is N2 Polar, Sad Friendship Photos, Fender American Special Hss Stratocaster, Sentences Using Tener Expressions, Orangutan Meaning In Urdu, Plantronics Headset Pairing, Healthy Apple Recipes No Sugar, Civil Partnership Act 2004 Schedule 20, What Season Is It In Arizona Right Now, Physics In Architecture, Ice Cream Truck For Sale In Ontario Canada, Flamin' Hot Cheeto Burrito Restaurant, Music And Architecture: Architectural Projects, Best Fudge Recipes, Anime Boy Wallpaper For Android, Philadelphia Triple Chocolate Cheesecake, Nmr Spectroscopy Pdf, Dance Studio Contract Sample,