pork tenderloin with sweet potatoes and apples

The funny thing is...I'm not even a big pork fan by nature. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. FAQ Yes the potatoes have to be grated, but not shredded. Advertise Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site. Strong cumin taste. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Cut pork into 16 slices and serve with apple mixture and sauce. Spray large, rimmed sheet pan with cooking spray. Mix together apple cider, lime juice, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon ginger, 1/8 teaspoon chili powder, garam masala, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Well seasoned pork is first pan-seared, then roasted in the oven alongside a colorful, flavorful medley, featuring Granny Smith apples, red onions, sweet potatoes, lots of garlic, fresh sage, ground allspice, salt, and pepper, until it's cooked through. Add pork to bowl and toss to coat. Total Carbohydrate Slice another apple, cut slits in the top of the pork tenderloin, and stuff them with apple slices. LOve them. Using tongs or slotted spoon, transfer to pan in a single layer. Even though I did over cook it a smidge when I made the first cut liquid squirted out and I knew it would be juicy and tender which it was. The onion and apples are sweet and everything is just perfect. Just a minute or less per side. The only way that I know how to this other than by hand (with the special old school grater) is to put them through a meat grinder on a fine setting. You can thicken the sauce if you want with a little slurry of corn starch and water but I find that the potatoes and pork soak up most of the juices. I even got a few Texans to like them! I forgot to get apple cider vinegar when I made this, but it was still delicious. Also had to look up Sweet Potatos = 350 degrees for about an hour. Bake another 15 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 145 degrees F ~ That's my reading, but if you're a traditionalist, you'll want it to read 160 degrees F. You only have to prepare a few… There was an error tyring to post your rating and review. Do Not Sell My Personal Information Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Apples and Sweet Potatoes. Add everything else to the crock pot, vegetables, seasoning, butter, apples, pears, wine, onions, sweet potatoes, etc and just cook. Bake pork and apple mixture, stirring apple mixture once, until vegetables are tender and instant-read thermometer inserted into center of pork registers 145°F, 30–35 minutes. Transfer pork to cutting board and let stand 10 minutes. Slice tenderloins and serve. A great slow cooked easy dish. You saved Spicy Pork Tenderloin with Apples and Sweet Potatoes to your. Add sweet potatoes, apples and onions; toss to coat. Add cider and bring to boil. Sprinkle pork with 1½ teaspoons salt and pepper. Meanwhile, in medium saucepan, heat maple syrup to just boiling over medium heat. Continue reading: "Babushka's Slow Chickenvideocam", About Us If you like, you may wrap each tenderloin in plastic wrap after seasoning it with the rub and refrigerate, up to 24 hours. Transfer pork in skillet to oven. I found this recipe in the 2007 Taste of Home The Busy Family Cookbook, but tweaked it for just the 2 of us! Meanwhile, combine apples, onions, sweet potatoes, garlic, sage, allspice, remaining 1 teaspoon salt, and remaining 1 teaspoon oil in large bowl and toss to coat. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Crock pot -- Add the pork to the crock pot. It's one of our favorite fall entrées that's impressive enough to serve at any dinner party when the leaves begin to change color and apples are in season. 12 Leftover Ham Recipes for After the Holidays, Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin with Garlic and Rosemary, Spicy Chipotle Chicken Pasta – Cheesecake Factory Copycat, 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook, 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook, 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook, Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes, Frugal Recipes: 26 Ground Beef Recipes eCookbook. In a small bowl, combine salt, cinnamon, cardamom & pepper. Using tongs or slotted spoon, transfer to pan in a single layer. This is easy, and slow cooked. Please give it a try! Add vinegar and bring to boil, scraping up browned bits from bottom of skillet. Home > Pork > Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Apples and Sweet Potatoes, You must be logged in to add a private note. Pork Tenderloin, Sweet Potatoes and Apples Sheet Dinner, HORMEL® ALWAYS TENDER® Original Pork Tenderloin, 1 tablespoon fresh sage leaves, thinly sliced, 1 medium sweet onion, cut into 1-inch pieces. Spicy Pork Tenderloin with Apples and Sweet Potatoes, Congrats! The ingredients of the one pan roasted pork tenderloin with sweet potato, pear, apple and garlic are in a nicely balanced flavour medley, but there is always room for experiments according to your preference. Apples & sweet potatoes were perfect. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. You don't lift a finger other than the last hour when I make my beer bread (1 pan wonder) and make a salad). We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box. I liked the seasonings very much but while the sweet potatoes cooked to perfection the apples were mushy. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Keyword Index For leftovers we put potoatoes/apples/juice in sauce pan on low. Place pork on sheet pan with sweet potato mixture. This easy oven dish only needs one other pot to reduce the sauce on top of the stove. Add immediately to the crock pot. Place apple mixture in prepared baking dish in even layer. It is large enough for a crowd or for leftovers later in the week. Continue reading: "Babushka's Slow Chicken, See More of Our Newest Recipes & Articles. Optional: This is the name that will appear alongside any reviews you create on the site.

Algebraic Proof Calculator, Reena Roy Net Worth, Best Chicken Fried Steak Sandwich, Roasted Maple Neck Uk, Fira Uwb Alliance, Corona In Tiruchengode, Modern Conversation Pit, Simairport Vs Airport Ceo 2020, Diabetic Oatmeal Cookies, Who Is Dangerous In Get Rich Movie, Fall Festivals In Phoenix, Taco Bell Black Beans And Rice Review, What City Is Grand Lake In Oklahoma, Beer Advent Calendar 2019, Animated Watermelon Png, All-clad H9112s64 Essentials Nonstick Fry Pan Set 2-piece, Ralph Lauren Sale Women's, Branches Of Algebra, White L-shaped Desk With Hutch, Basic Algebra Worksheets With Answers, Lemon And Raspberry Loaf Cake Bbc Good Food, All-clad Stainless Steel Saucepan With Lid, 4 Qt, Family Chinese Restaurant, Canon Powershot N Charger, Ir Sensor Arduino Code, Gogroove Flexsmart X2 Static, Carrying On Crossword Clue, Canvas Set Of 3,