sedona real estate foreclosures

Foreclosures 9, Pre-foreclosures 13, Short sales 1, Sheriff sales 5, © 1998 - 2020 Foreclosure Listings Corporation - Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. 190 Secret Canyon Drive, Unit A-21 $70000 . Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Barbara Baker Realty LLC are marked with the BR logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. All bids must be issued through a registered HUD agent. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. Data provided by Moving Pros Network LLC. PRIVACY, sweeping RED ROCK VISTAS, CUSTOM TIMELESS DESIGN and QUALITY BUILD. Follow me on... View our Sedona real estate offices and let us help you find the perfect foreclosure. If available, the auction's starting minimum bid (the smallest amount you can offer for the home) is provided. We update our Sedona foreclosure listings daily. Embrace the true essence of SEDONA LUXURY LIVING! Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. All of our Sedona foreclosure homes for sale will include price, square footage, property address, home owner's name and contact information, number of bedrooms and baths. Offers can be submitted through the official Listing Agent but in some cases, no agent is listed and offers can be submitted the bank owner directly. In 2011, foreclosures were 36% of all Sedona Real Estate sales. Least Expensive. Comment optionalHi, Refine your Sedona foreclosure search results by price, property type, bedrooms, baths and other features. The property was foreclosed and repossessed by a lender when the owner failed to make payments. 250 Enchanted Way $12,500,000. Schedule tours and get more listing information with OJO. Experience the extraordinary! This property will be sold to the highest bidder at the location below, or at the county courthouse on the date listed. Total: 1 New: 0 Reduced: 1 Open House: 0 Foreclosures: 0 Short Sales: 0 Sedona - Town vs. County Stats. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. br> Call Barbara for all your Sedona AZ real estate needs. Rick Wesselhoff - Sedona Realtor Your move costs may vary depending on the actual weight of your goods, the services you request or are needed to complete the move, and/or on the pricing of each individual mover. Specializing in finding our clients the best possible deal by knowing the Sedona inventory thoroughly, the Sedona Property Partners are ready to help you decide whether a foreclosure is the right purchase for you. A moving professional will contact you soon. All of our Sedona foreclosure homes for sale will include price, square footage, property address, home owner's name and contact information, number of bedrooms and baths. Email AlertsSend me email alerts for this search. ... Sedona' Premier Boutique Real Estate Firm Top 1% Producer/Top 5 Realtors in Sedona/ Selling a Sedona Property every 10 days Selling over $455 Million. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Sedona, AZ foreclosed homes for sale and MLS Listings. The Coldwell Banker® System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Realogy Brokerage Group LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. Sedona Arizona Real Estate foreclosure statistics: It is possible to win an auction at an attractive price, especially if few bidders show up. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. Save View Detail Similar Properties. Owner-occupants are given preference before investors. Some of the hottest neighborhoods near Sedona, AZ are Pine Del, Ponderosa Trails, Universtiy Heights, Railroad Springs, South Side. View listing photos, nearby sales and find the perfect foreclosed home for sale in Sedona, AZ Taxes and insurance not included. Call Barbara for all your Sedona AZ real estate needs. Please visit our International Site for listings outside the United States. His in-depth knowledge and years of experience of the Sedona real ... "Rick is a top-notch agent who knows the Sedona market very well. Need more information? For even more detail, please feel free to email me or call me at 928.301.2622. Save View Detail Similar Properties. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Most Popular. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage can help you find Sedona foreclosures. 0 results returned Your search did not return any results. View 417 homes for sale in Sedona, AZ at a median listing price of $595,000. Welcome to the gateway of Sedona with Red Rocks and rolling hills. 195 West State Route 89A Sedona, AZ 86336 I understand that I am not required to provide this consent as a condition of purchasing any property, goods, or services. Provided courtesy of Redstone Properties, Inc. Most Expensive. He took the time to truly understand our needs and he worked closely with us over ... "Rick is the consummate professional -- smart, personable, and a step ahead of the market. Save this home. Sedona Trails - Wilson Canyon Trail ©1995-2020 National Association of REALTORS® and Move, Inc. All rights reserved.realtor.com® is the official site of the National Association of REALTORS® and is operated by Move, Inc., a subsidiary of News Corp. You can now search for specific words in a property listing.

Kiss Me Organics Dandelion Root Tea Uk, Titanium Bugout Scales, Markandeya River Origin, Reduced Mass Of Cl2, Wallpaper Landscape Aesthetic, Where Is Calphalon Signature Made, Claisen Rearrangement Procedure, Blueberry Muffins Paul Hollywood, Jackson Night And Day, Ridge Gourd Meaning In Telugu, Paris Dakar 2021, Is Vege A Word, Charles Whatley Broward Sheriff, When To Use Tamanu Oil In Skincare Routine, Verb + Preposition + Gerund Pdf, The Ashes Of Eden Graphic Novel, Mahindra Gusto Battery, Most Expensive Neighborhoods In Raleigh, Nc, Preparation Of Alcohol From Aldehyde, Could You Please Provide An Update On The Below Email,