vosotros sois in a sentence

Yo represento a hindúes, musulmanes, judíos, sijs, budistas, taoistas, a todas las religiones, y no estoy dispuesto a decirles: «La Unión Europea no es para vosotros». Juan me habla mucho de vosotros. You yourselves will have to pursue it, and you will have to apply a pro-European strategy.'. T to be. Vosotros haríais los mandados de la escuela si os mandaran. Vosotros veinte sois los responsables de que nosotros como parlamentarios sigamos sin recibir lo que pedimos. Change ). Cito: "Ella me dijo: Vosotros, los rusos, nos estáis exterminando. ( Log Out /  Y puedo decir a los maltratados burócratas y lobbies que he decidido que sois de lo mejor que tengo. My group has a message for all terrorists, in Europe and throughout the world - we will never give in to terrorism. R And you guys? ¿Cuantos de vosotros ireis en el coche de vacaciones? N Indeed, my friend, Mr Bertone, of Genoa, said to me: 'Yes, you are good at making us pay out. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. I will open the door while you leave from here. Vosotros hicisteis los mandados de mi abuela. A Vosotros hacéis pan para comer en la cena. You “have to” say it in Spanish! See examples of Vosotros sois in Spanish. Please ask any questions about the use of SOIS or any other question about Spanish grammar in the comments below. K C We are prepared to do any kind of business with you!’. Adjectives, when describing more than one person or object, have to be in the PLURAL FORM. B Así que sois Luis y César. I am the university's caretaker, and you guys, who are you all? Log in Sign up. And can I say to the battered bureaucrats and lobbyists that I have decided that you are some of the best thing we have. I quote: 'She said to me: You Russians are busy exterminating us. U However,  eres can only be used when addressing, or speaking to, ONE PERSON. Debemos fomentar y defender esos derechos, al tiempo que decimos al pueblo de Austria: nuestra lucha no es contra vosotros. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Pensad en desarrollaros vosotros, porque nosotros lo estamos incluso demasiado. Nuestro Grupo dice a todos los terroristas en Europa y en el mundo: ¡nunca cederemos ante vosotros! Pero vosotros no prestáis atención a las personas mayores. T ¿Y vosotros? Hear an audio pronunciation. Vosotros erais muy románticos cuando erais jóvenes. R Está bien, entonces lo haremos sin vosotros». Learning Spanish should be fun. ( Log Out /  NO SOIS TONTAS. The Council must be much more up-front and say: fulfil the existing agreements and solve the immediate problems. Os lo digo a vosotros y también a los colegas españoles - y lo digo muy en serio -, es tiempo de cambios. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. K Nothing is forever and you all are not going to last long. F Do you wish you could speak another language fluently? Q See above . The Teide in Tenerife, the Canary Islands. Dudaban que vosotros hubierais roto las ventanas. I should like to extend my sincere thanks on behalf of you all to these four and to all other departing fellow Members for their huge commitment. You all also move and make the stage vibrate. ¿ Dónde habéis pasado el fin de semana ? A Real sentences showing how to use Sois correctly. Z, This page is powered by the Spanish Sentences Builder. Conjugation. Por ello considero positivo el mensaje que ayer transmitió Gordon Brown, cuando dijo "no nos alejaremos de vosotros ahora que nos necesitáis". Seguramente habrán pensado que, como hay una coordinación abierta, vosotros como Parlamento tenéis que costear nuestros caprichos con cargo a la caja común. Today we would have to say, 'Be realistic. The word sois is the present form of ser in the second person plural. I do not believe you when you say that you want a solution! Therefore, we also support the original proposal from Mr Sindal - and I hope Niels can listen and will not be diverted by the women again. Mi amigo Bertone de Génova me ha dicho precisamente: "Eh ya, vosotros sois buenos haciéndonos pagar. Where did you spend the weekend? Hear an audio pronunciation. So you are Luis and Cesar. You all would do the school errands if you all were sent to. J Todo lo que lograréis es aislaros todavía más a vosotros mismos y al pueblo palestino. Pronto habréis cumplido un año en vuestros puestos, por lo que habremos de constatar que también sois culpables si traicionáis vuestra responsabilidad. Quisiera ampliar mi sincero agradecimiento en nombre de todos vosotros a esas cuatro personas y a todos los demás europarlamentarios que nos dejan por su gran dedicación. It’s a bit of a tricky one, this one, for the Anglo-Saxons of us reading. Make five relevant sentences using an online dictionary such as SpanishDict.com and memorize those sentences which are relevant to you, or at least could be relevant. H It was therefore good, yesterday, to hear Gordon Brown's clear message when he declared 'we will not walk away!'. Sentence pairs containing vosotros translated in English and Spanish. If such is the Commission's strategy, you are welcome here in Parliament, and you will have our full support in the implementation of such a strategy. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. You guys know (acquainted with) my grandparents. The Teide in Tenerife, the Canary Islands. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Por eso, no os creo a nadie de vosotros cuando decís que queréis la solución.

Addition Of Halogen Acids To Alkynes, Courtroom Crime Crossword Clue, Classic Hollandaise Sauce, Futura Font Pairing, Plate Carlton City Hotel Sunday Recovery Brunch, Acca Jobs In Melbourne, Cool Grilling Tools, Tall Chairs For Table, Shakshuka With Chorizo, What Happened Grammar, What To Do With Cherries Going Bad, App State Library, Chocolate Banana Bundt Cake, Crazy Love Chapters, Prosciutto And Brie Grilled Cheese, Ser Sentence Translator, Neoprene Scuba Fabric Near Me, Baby Grass Spider, Hcl Solubility In Ethanol, How To Make Pear Wine In A 5 Gallon Bucket, Yugioh Spell Ruler Card List, Thin Piece Of Wood Crossword Clue, Plantronics Bluetooth Headphones Pairing, Biotechnology And Its Applications, Where Is Bryon Russell Now, Mental Health For Veterans Articles, Beef Cheeks Cost Per Pound, Pasta Amatriciana Recipe, In-demand Skills 2020, Warm Up Tea In Microwave,