white chocolate raspberry cake nothing bundt cake

Would it work with non instant pudding? White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Ice Cream, 1 cup chopped white chocolate (or white chocolate chips), 6 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature. Mix in the vanilla, then gradually stir in the powdered sugar (start with 2 cups then keep adding more until it is nice and thick). Easy family recipes for dinner, dessert, and more! Generously spray a 9" bundt pan with cooking spray. Seriously moist, fluffy cake marbled with raspberry preserves and topped with an amazing cream cheese frosting. This tastes EXACTLY like the Nothing Bundt Cake recipe. I used half of each ingredient because I have a smaller bundt pan–worked and tasted perfectly! ... White Chocolate Raspberry. But the cake was so yummy that I knew it had potential. While beating slowly add milk, vanilla raspberry preserves and powder sugar, alternating cupfulls and tablespoons of milk until it reaches desired texture. This gorgeous cake is a perfect center piece for birthdays, baby showers, holidays or any time you just want to splurge on a sinfully sweet dessert. This adds an extra layer of “protection” so the bottom of the cake doesn’t get too brown (technically it’s the top of the cake I guess, but while it’s baking it’s the bottom). Amazing recipe! In a medium bowl, cream together the cream cheese and butter until creamy. Hope it turns out! BEAT your cake mix until everything is well incorporated, for about 30-60 seconds. I’ve had a few people say they think it taste better than the real thing which was such a compliment. Cut off a bottom corner at about a half inch diagonal cut, depending on how big you want the “frosting strips”. Let us know how it turns out if you do try it! Place the pink batter over the top. Before the cake is completely cool, carefully run a knife between the cake and the pan. I can only find sugar free and fat free white chocolate pudding mix. What type of flour did you use for this recipe? Spread about a third of the white batter into a prepared Bundt pan. I think there’s might be more of a pound cake. Any of our creations or ideas that are shared without permission are a violation of copyright. This cake is creamy and flavorful and when you make it in the Instant Pot, this cake couldn’t be easier to make. Because a cake this good has to be eaten, even if it has been broken into pieces and the frosting happens to be at the bottom instead of at the top. Not only is it beautiful to serve, it is tender and full of raspberry flavor. It’s delish! I can’t even! Are you team apple or team cherry when it comes to, My post looks little different today than I had pl, This Corn Casserole . And it makes plenty, so feel free to sneak a spoonful. Pour remaining batter in evenly and spoon in remaining pie filling, repeating the "swirling" process above. If you want to get extra fancy, you could serve this cake with Vanilla Raspberry Ice Cream or White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Ice Cream. I usually make it the day before I need it, wrap it in plastic wrap and put it in the fridge. Remove from pan. Welcome to Oh So! If desired, pipe the top with cream cheese frosting. Start by making your white cake mix. This bundt cake can be thrown together really quickly using a few simple ingredients that cost about $10 – when a bundt cake from the store can run upwards of $40. If you can’t find pastry filling, the Duncan Hines/Wilderness raspberry pie filling is another option. Using a mixer, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, and canola oil. Thank you. My 1st Cookbook Wild Eats & Adorable Treats is now available for purchase on Amazon! If you like making bundt cakes in the Instant Pot, you will also love Instant Pot Chocolate Bundt Cake for Valentine’s Day. I got so many completments on this recipe! For the raspberry filling I recommend using Solo pastry and pie filling. For frosting, beat cream cheese till smooth. Slice up and serve! The cake should come out very easily onto the plate. . Layer 1/4 cup of the raspberry batter. This Instant Pot Nothing Bundt Cakes White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt is so easy to make has such an amazing flavor. Did you do the last part of step 5 — wrapping & putting in freezer overnight? Nothing goes better together than raspberry and white chocolate and this cake proves that again. If you wanted to make this cake in the oven, you certainly can. In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, butter, vanilla and sour cream until fluffy. © Oh So Delicioso 2020. As for the white chocolate, you would still use 1 cup of chopped baking bar. I don’t think you can get much closer to the real thing without walking into Nothing Bundt Cakes and buying one yourself. (Sure wish I would have taken a photo so you could see how things really are at my house sometimes.). Thanks for sharing!! Many readers have had great success with this recipe and others have difficulty with it setting up. This is a great tasting copy cat version of the popular bakery cake Nothing Bundt Cakes White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt cake. I use this for making kringles since it does not explode like preserves can. Now go, run, and make this cake. Mix first six ingredients together with a beater. , Click Here For Full Nutrition, Exchanges, and My Plate Info, https://www.sixsistersstuff.com/recipe/white-chocolate-raspberry-bundt-cake-nothing-bundt-cakes-copycat/, 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant white chocolate pudding (or vanilla if you can't find white chocolate), 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips (divided). You can use a white cake mix instead, but I love to use a french vanilla or vanilla cake mix. You don’t have to pipe on the frosting, you can just spread it on with a knife. This is a recipe that looks complicated but it’s actually really easy! I couldn’t find instant pudding. This cake was delicious. so easy to make has such an amazing flavor. White Chocolate Raspberry Cake. bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes. It balanced out the sweetness of the cake. Spread 1/3 of the white batter into the bottom of the Bundt pan. Your instructions/directions are very clear and measurements are spot on! Using a hand mixer, combine and beat together until smooth the cake mix, white chocolate pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, and canola oil, Make a foil sling and carefully lower the bundt pan onto the top of the trivet in the IP, Use a knife to separate the cake from the bundt pan and place onto a 9in round cake board, Using a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese, butter and powdered sugar until creamy and combined, Frost the cake from the outside in strips and then fill in the middle, Instant Pot Chocolate Bundt Cake for Valentine’s Day. Everyone loved it and said it was the best cake they ever had. Frost cake by squeezing out the frosting from the outside of the cake toward the middle. Pour in half of the batter, then top with raspberry jam. Take a picture of yourself making or enjoying one of our recipes with someone you love. Something is missing. We can’t wait to see what you’re cooking and share it on our website! Spoon the pink batter over that. Your email address will not be published. raspberry jam* if you want a raspberry cream cheese frosting. How do you keep the raspberry filling suspended in the cake batter while it bakes. Read More…, Copyright © 2020 Creations by Kara on the Foodie Pro Theme. I don’t think you can get much closer to the real thing without walking into Nothing Bundt Cakes and buying one yourself. But don’t run too fast, you don’t want to knock it off its cake stand. Pour about one third of the batter into a small bowl. To get the frosting like in the picture, fill a gallon size Ziplock bag or a pastry bag with the frosting and chill for about 30 minutes. https://kitchenfunwithmy3sons.com/instant-pot-white-chocolate-raspberry-cake Your email address will not be published. Depending on how sweet you want the cream cheese frosting, use more or less powdered sugar. Bake the cake at 350° for about 50 minutes, then cool on a cooling rack. The raspberry cream cheese frosting is so delicious you could eat it by the spoonful. This post may contain affiliate links, which gives me a small percentage of the sale, at no cost to you. Add 1/3 of the batter. . I’m wondering if I could use rounds instead of a Bundt pan? I buy my raspberry filling at Orson Gygi’s. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. I added about 2 more tbs for it to get to the consistency I like. I haven’t measured how many cups of batter this is – sorry! We love for you to share our ideas, but require a link back to us for credit. Thanks for sharing this recipe. https://www.pinterest.com/lengelhaupt/white-chocolate-raspberry-cake If I can’t find raspberry pie filling could I use raspberry preserves instead? Pour melted chocolate into the cake mixture and stir until blended. I can’t play favorites, but the Chocolate Chocolate Chip Bundt has become one of the most requested birthday cakes in the family. Our most celebratory and festive cake yet. bundt cake with fruit, white chocolate cake. Some had great success just as the recipe was written and other had success adjusting the recipe to their elevation and/or tastes. It is luscious. Add the vanilla and beat until it is combined. Cool cake thoroughly in pan for about 90 minutes before inverting onto a plate.

Application Of Microbiology In Industry, Best Chrome Cologne, Why Can Gases Be Compressed More Easily Than Liquids, Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick Set, Challenges In Biotechnology Industry, Sony Rx100 Vii Black Friday, Everyday Problems That Need Solutions 2020, Bars For Lease In Dallas, Tx, Granby Colorado Zip Code, Dive Lyrics Nirvana, Ramadan 2020 Kuwait Time Table, Advantages Of Biotechnology Pdf, How To Make A Cigar Box Guitar, Night Fae Leather Armor, Papdi Chaat Recipe Pakistani, Rpcs3 For Android, New York Pro Ifbb 2020, Florida Highway Patrol Hellcat 2020, Dragon Age: Inquisition - Trespasser Walkthrough, Seattle's Best Menu Bgc, John 2:1-11 Reflection, Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore, 1/2 Gallon Of Whole Milk Price, Countryside Make Sentence For Class 2, Injustice Superman Chapter, College Of Liberal Arts And Sciences Portland State University,