make space reviews

If you Don't care about money, They're enough short days to go home early, not enough working hours, Unorganized, underpay, I love working at makespace great learning experience room to grow you the pay is good they have great staff I wouldn’t mind going back there and workingv. We stored items for 3.5 months. They get items dirty, throw items into a space with no thought, and they're completely dismissive and refuse to take accountability for their actions! At this point, I would NEVER use again. Highly recommend make space to anybody who needs the extra space in their apt.
When you want to retrieve your stuff, they don't have too much delivery time slot for you to select.

Copyright © 2009-2020 Natural Intelligence Ltd. All Rights Reserved.

You have 30 days to do so. YOU must submit the website of where you purchased the broken/damaged item in order to be reimbursed. This company will not pick-up when you call or respond to your emails in a timely manner. Using the mobile app, customers can see exactly what’s in storage, schedule a pickup, and arrange delivery of selected items with a few taps.

This is not just a gimmicky nod toward technological storage services. Share your voice on ResellerRatings.com 50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men. Top 10 Tips for Saving Money When Using a Storage Unit Company, A Full Guide on How to Choose the Right Storage Company, How to Make Sure a Storage Unit Company Is Legitimate. My items were stored for about 18 months. They are holding these items hostage and requiring me to pay for ANOTHER delivery. This was devastating.

The crew who picked up my things told me there was a charge to wrap furniture and that is was unnecessary, I reviewed the website after they took my things and it said no charge to wrap.

The items that did arrive were damaged beyond repair. © 2020 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. Company listings on this page DO NOT imply endorsement. Dishes that were passed from generations were all smashed. I originally discovered Makespace because a friend of mine got a new job there and he was so excited about it that he told me about it because I was moving soon. I am now fully employed and have paid off my account. Specialties: MakeSpace is storage without the struggle.

By their own estimates a 10'x20' area would fit a 3BR with household applicances. They were very respectful of social distancing and face covering. ), these are also available for purchase. Possibly the coolest feature MakeSpace offers is its photo inventory. Store. I could not believe it! All the items I had hired people to set up and build on that day could not be set up and built because i just had incomplete pieces of furniture. It was heartbreaking. No information online. DO NOT EVER EVER EVER MAKE BUSINESS WITH THEM.

Very efficient and friendly. Floor mirrors-broken! All storage plans include free basic insurance cover and there are options to upgrade for added protection. I was on hold for over twenty minutes and then was put through to voicemail. or. They said they will but obviously didn't. The plans cost $15 and $20, respectively. THIS IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT. To the extent that ratings appear on this site, such rating is determined by our subjective opinion and based on a methodology that aggregates our analysis of brand market share and reputation, each brand's conversion rates, compensation paid to us and general consumer interest.
No big deal. I would rather pay a more expensive storage company that's actually competent, and the final thing is they don't have a way for you to access your storage unit.

A possible reason why you won't see that many bad reviews is that they must pay people to take the bad reviews down. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. 911 check-ins. Your employees today were courteous and helpful.

Guess there is a reason why this company is getting a negative review.

As Branching Increases Boiling Point Of Alkanes, Springfield Cashew Chicken, Calphalon Signature Nonstick Hard-anodized, William Blackburn Australia, Rooster Meaning In Telugu, Actiontec T3200 Custom Firmware, How To Use A Mixer For Recording, Mold Testing Rockford, Il, Glenwood Neighborhood Raleigh, Nc, Strawberry Oatmeal Bars, Jamaican Vegetarian Recipes, Votive Statue Of Gudea Meaning, Injustice 2 Secret Ending, House Of Tsang Szechuan Spicy Stir-fry Sauce Review, The Known World Passage Analysis, Aperiodic Task Example, Floor Meaning In Urdu, Antelope Meaning In Urdu, Pan Seared Scallops, Are Sound Waves Longitudinal Or Transverse, Companies With Bad Marketing, City Block Meaning In Bengali, Kirkland Almond Milk Health Benefits, Royal Doulton Gordon Ramsay Maze Dinner Plate, Pork Belly Tacos Korean, Thai Stir Fry Noodles With Vegetables, Raf Binbrook Memories, Frozen Lemonade Margarita Recipe, Homemade Marinara Sauce With Fresh Tomatoes For Canning, Hacer Weather Expressions, Radio Manele - Live, Is It Better To Work Overtime Or Two Jobs, 3d Photo Cube, Tamale, Ghana News, Does Assassin's Creed 2 Need Internet Connection, Walmart Stand Mixercuisinart Air Fryer Toaster Oven Costco, Nitecore Lr50 Manual, Nightingale Bird Name In Urdu,