beyonder vs thanos

Eric Mikols from New England on July 08, 2012: The Beyonder might be a "heavy hitter" but he hasn't done much as of late. If this has been done before, I apologise. Kosmos takes on a female form and is tutored by Kubik, touring the universe with him. PRB Beyonder would destroy anyone and everyone on the list all the entities (including living tribunal) were begging molecule man to stop beyonder as they all couldn't do it themselves also beyonder was a million times more powerful then the entire marvel multiverse.

Eventually, the Phalanx used it to spread their influence throughout the entirety of the Kree Empire after the Annihilation Wave happened - as part of Annihilation Conquest. For us, we need to know about them to enjoy the story more. I like your list BUT and the but is coming, I feel that the SCARLET WITCH should have been added to this list WANDA or the scarlett witch is all powerful and controls reality space and time, only she does it with her subconscious and her emotions, the scarlett witch once wanted children so badly that she grabbed two demon souls from hell and turned them into her twin sons and gave birth to them, only to have her children vanish when she was not THINKING about them. bill yon from sourcewall on September 11, 2012: I don't think it is that easy to kill the scarlet witch, she once completely unraveled into blocks of pure energy, the scarlet witch powers are always working and changing reality according to her emotions and the pain she has bottled up inside of her, the scarlet witch power levels dwarfs jean grey aka the dark phoenix.Every last person on your list ultimately plays by the rules that Eternity and the Living Tribunal has set for the Marvel Universe, Eternity is the Marvel universe and the Living Tribunal is the law of the marvel universe. Shuma-Gorath and the Many-Angled Ones, Zom, Abraxas, Umar, the Annilihation Wave, Amatsu-Mikaboshi, and several others! He takes a particular type of joy in the fact that, while the Surfer was trapped on Earth, he could torture and tease him by showing him his true love, Shalla Bal, and denying him when he said, "No.". If I were to put stock in any forgotten demon, it would have been the Shuma Gorath (the Marvel Equivalent of Cthulhu) and still, he would bow before Mephisto. There is no malice in what he does just as there is really no malice for any McDonalds customer to any cow that was part of his cheeseburger. He couldn't erase Death.

Pre-retcon might be the most powerful character created in a comic book[besides the one above all]. ... Thanos has ruled the universe at … Get your answers by asking now. The Spectre was once able to destroy an entire country without much effort and was contemplating destroying the entire human race, which he had more than enough power to do. [41] He once destroyed a galaxy on a whim to meet his needs during the first Secret Wars,[40] and later created a universe out of his own being. Doom wants to rule the world - not destroy it - and the world under Doom's rule wouldn't be the worst thing. While waiting for the Legion Accursed to arrive, Mephisto tricked Thing into signing a contract that would increase his strength. As the spirit of God’s wrath bonded to a human soul, The Spectre is charged with confronting, understanding, and punishing evil. Answer: Surtur. As a megalomaniac, yeah, the Magus certainly caused a lot of problems in both Warlock's initial run and his appearances in The Infinity War, The Infinity Crusade, and The Guardians of the Galaxy as Adam Warlock eventually became him. Thanos' goal has always been to woo Death. He just want mutants - homo superior - be the dominant life form. Unless, the Scarlet Witch loses her mind again, she is a beneficial force and I would not include her in this list. Eternity has no real motive to do anything destructive. [36], After his creator, Jim Shooter, left Marvel, writer-editor Tom DeFalco re-tooled the Beyonder, diminishing his power greatly: He was no longer nearly omnipotent, and several of the cosmic beings who were previously established to be below him in power were vastly upgraded in conjunction.[18][37][38][39]. Much like the Phoenix Force, a battle between The Spectre and the Beyonder may be too close to call. I would argue though that in order for her to make these changes she would need to have a peak emotional experience. Every hero can't seem to take these guys down for good, even when they seem like they have. Back in the eighties, Marvel Comics ran a storyline that lasted for almost a year called The Secret Wars. [19], In the "Annihilation" crossover story line, the Fallen One, a former Herald of Galactus under the control of Thanos,[20] is sent to investigate the aftermath of the Kyln's destruction by the Annihilation Wave and ascertain the Beyonder's fate. When he does this, he grows to be a 1000 feet tall.

Why aren't Shuma-Gorath or Shadow King on this list of the most powerful threats in the Marvel Universe? Taking that His general function and going through an almost Biblical definition of what the Creator does - looking at His creation and seeing it as "good" - not primarily interfering with the function and form of His work and leaving necessary maintenance to be handled (only when absolutely necessary) by the action part of Himself. With that being said, it was also vulnerable to her psychological dark side that everyone has. I dont think PR Beyonder has done anything of that level but I could be wrong. If you’re saying he should be on the list, I agree. This includes Galactus, Mephisto, and Death. Also, would MM + HOTU or MM + IG have any impact? As a regular joe, life may be uncomfortable, but you'd survive. Initially, Reece thought he could control all the aspects of inorganic matter. Pre-Retcon Beyonder vs. Thanos (w/ HOTU) vs. too much power even for Thanos. Adam (presumably Gamora too) were outside his reach when he absorbed everything. TOAA ... then classic Beyonder & THOTI stalemate. And with good reason, they exist as excellent characters to truly test the protagonists and move their story along. I'm actually happy that Thanos is now getting the attention he deserves. The Beyonder (/biˈɒndər/) is a fictional cosmic entity appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Answer: There is no doubt that the Shuma-Gorath (Marvel’s Cthulhu) is a tough customer. An oath-breaking piece of interference alerted the group to Reece's power. It is ironic that at the end of SWII that the Beyonder only found meaning in life when he experienced life with limitations and without power. Here's what I meant to say, "The Crimson Bands of Cytorrak have been USED countless times by the Sorcerer Supreme for defense and the red gem granted the Juggernaught his unstoppability.". Bonus round: The loser gets the assistance of Molecule Man. The death and destruction that Galactus causes are incidental to his survival.

Doom’s always on the lookout to attain godlike power and is a powerful sorcerer in his own right, so with enough preparation, it’s conceivable that he could put up a good fight for The Spectre. The Beyonder is finally defeated by a huge group of superheroes, including the Fantastic Four, X-Men, Avengers, and Spider-Man, after the Molecule Man intervenes and kills him, while he had temporarily transformed into an infant in the midst of a re-birthing process. Question: Can Dormammu beat Galactus in the Marvel Cinematic Universe? Julian Beauvais has been a full time educator for the last 15 years and part-time content writer, editor and proofreader for several online companies for the last 7. Answer: I think it would be Galactus. The threats I speak of in this article are evident threats. Still the master of time, space, dimension, mind, and soul is a good gig if you can get it. Squirrel Girl beat Thanos.

Having a human host for the Wrath of God blunts The Spectre’s power levels and ability to overcome an enemy such as this. As ruler of the Kingdom of the Undead, Hela can exert influence over the human aspects of The Spectre long enough to subdue or commandeer him. It's literally what happens with Star Trek and The Borg. [44] Later, he attempts to hold captive the ruler of the Universal Church of Truth, Protégé. I can't think of many other villains for Marvel that meet these guys on pure power. [14], Long after the Secret Wars II crossover had ended, a Deadpool special featured the "Secret Wars II continues in this issue" corner tag that was used during that original storyline.

It's hard to tell to be honest though, they both have ridiculous feats. Where the Sentry would do heroic feats to save lives, the Void would create disasters that would cause so many lives to be lost. Magneto doesn't want to destroy the the world either. We know the Phoenix force as the energy that joined with Jean Grey, cloned her, and for a brief time on Earth, lived life as Jean Grey. [6], The narration stated that he possessed power millions of times greater than the entire multiverse combined,[29] and that a regular universe was a drop of water in the ocean compared to the Beyond Realm.

Best Bugout Scales, Dwarf Honeycrisp Apple Tree Size, Public Health Act 1875 Pdf, Mandarin Fruit Meaning In Urdu, Silent Passenger Reviews, Lobster Fried Rice, Importance Of Social Responsibility In Society, Throne Of Eldraine Full Art Lands, Del Monte Whole Green Beans, Eggless Banoffee Pie, Oxo Griddle Pan, Innsky Air Fryer Manual, 2 Corinthians 6 Kjv, Japanese Sponge Cake, Leftover Vermicelli Noodles Recipe, Bcbs Of Texas Alpha Prefix List, Mathematical Foundation Of Computer Science Tutorials Point, Beginner Drawing Ideas, Mandarin Fruit Meaning In Urdu, Role Of Information System In Decision Making, Gotham Steel Pro Pan Warranty, Does A Compost Bin Need To Be In The Sun, Gold Sarcophagus Tin 2020, Belted Galloway Farms, Little Bites Banana Muffins Calories, Social Influence Meaning In Urdu,