dorito chicken casserole with cream of mushroom

Content and photographs are copyright protected. Doritos for dinner! I tried a bite and it was good but it isn't friendly for my diet. I used some rotisserie chicken meat and this came together in no time. This is one of those dishes that isn’t pretty, but it tastes really good. About Me →, Copyright © 2020 Gonna Want Seconds on the Seasoned Pro Theme. Everyone goes nuts over this casserole. This looks sinful! Step 1: I like to pre-bake my chicken breasts and I tend to do it the same way for most of my recipes. They each have their own exclusively delicious flavor profile, but this Dorito Chicken is one of my all-time favorite chicken casserole recipes! Mix together remaining ingredients in a large bow. Stir cream of chicken soup, enchilada sauce, and milk with the ground beef; bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes. My husband is adamant about his dislike of anything with mushrooms, lol. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. Pin this recipe to your favorite board now to remember it later! I followed this recipe exactly and thought it was completely bland. Creamy chicken casserole loaded with Rotel, black beans, corn, cheese,…, Easy Spinach Queso – only 3 ingredients! Hi Michelle. This is one of those dishes that isn’t pretty, but it tastes really good. Chicken Legs topped his plate with extra Doritos, because you can never have too many Doritos. Yes, the cheeses are on top of the casserole . Would you like to be notified when new recipes are added to Susan Recipes. Stir cream of chicken soup, enchilada sauce, and milk with the ground beef; bring to a simmer and … I made this on Friday – YUM! Drain any grease. I used shredded cheddar instead of cheese slices since that's what I had on hand. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition Great for a crowd - even picky eaters love this! You can also subscribe without commenting. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. I also layer mine. So unhappy with our dinner tonight. We both especially loved the Doritos! Step 8: Bake in over on 375 – 400 for 15 -20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Make the casserole with leftover turkey instead of chicken. You can freeze this Dorito chicken casserole recipe — but you will definitely have to revive it in the oven, or you risk the chips staying a soggy mess. Here are some other yummy variations of this easy cheesy Dorito chicken casserole recipe! Spray a 9X13 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. We always used nacho cheese Doritos too. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. RECIPES OF CHEF | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | © 2019. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. It is really good that way. 1 - (10 oz) can cream of chicken, mushroom or fiesta nacho cheese soup 2 - cups Mexican style cheese blend Preheat oven to 350 degrees. And I'm so happy you're here! Sprinkle with grated cheese. You can use Cream of Chicken or Cream of Celery! Put back in oven 2 minutes to melt cheese. Bake in preheated oven until the cheese melts, about 5 minutes; stir the melted cheese into the beef mixture. Place one-third of the crushed Doritos in the bottom of the baking dish then add half of the chicken mixture. Cook and stir ground beef in a large pot over medium-high heat until the beef is crumbly and completely browned, 7 to 10 minutes. Step 5: Chop Chicken breasts up and place a layer of chicken on top of Doritos. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 10 MINUTE NEVER FAIL MICROWAVE PEANUT BRITTLE. I don't like mushrooms so I used two cans of cream of chicken. Definitely not a pretty meal but soooo good!! Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). I just found your blog via Pinterest (from baked feta pin) & love it! Step 3: While waiting for chicken to bake, combine both cans of Cream of Mushroom and Cream of Chicken in a bowl, along with milk and stir. … If I could leave a picture I would ;) good luck ! Only takes a minute to assemble and it is ready to eat in 20 minutes. All images and text © Plain Chicken, Inc. .recipe-inner{max-width:620px;border:6px double #009BFF;padding:20px;background:#f2f2f2;margin:40px auto;font-family:Lato,sans-serif}#recipe .info{font-size:13px;text-transform:capitalize;border-bottom:2px solid #000;padding-bottom:7px;margin-bottom:20px}#recipe .info:after{content:'';display:table;width:0;height:0;clear:both}#recipe .info span{margin-top:-6px}#recipe .info .yield{margin-right:30px}#printbutton{color:#fff;float:right;background:#555;padding:5px;border-radius:3px;cursor:pointer}#recipe .time{text-transform:uppercase;font-size:12px;text-align:center;background:#fff;padding:15px 0;margin:20px 0}#recipe .time span:not(:last-child){margin-right:12px}#recipe .time span:not(:last-child):after{content:'';display:inline-block;height:10px;width:1px;background:#000;vertical-align:middle;margin-left:12px}#recipe .summary{line-height:1.7;font-style:italic}.ingredients,.instructions{line-height:1.7}#recipe .recipe-name{font-size:18px!important;color:#000}ul.ingsContent{list-style-type:disc!important}ol.ingsContent{list-style-type:decimal!important}.ing-section{margin-top:10px}.instructions li{margin-bottom:15px!important;line-height:1.6}#recipe .instructions{margin-top:30px}#recipe .ingsContent{padding:0 0 0 40px !important;margin:0!important}#recipe .posturl{border-top:1px solid #ccc;padding-top:10px}strong.subTitle{margin-left:15px;font-weight:700!important}.subTitle ~ .ingsContent{padding-left:50px!important}.recipe-credit{font-size:13px;border-top:1px solid #ccc;padding:10px;text-align:center;background:#fff;margin:-20px;margin-top:15px}.recipe-credit a{color:blue;text-decoration:none}.recipe-credit a:hover{text-decoration:underline}#recipe .copyright-statement{font-size:13px;font-style:italic;border-top:1px solid #ccc;margin-top:15px;padding-top:15px;line-height:1.6}@media only screen and (max-width: 550px){strong.subTitle{margin-left:0!important}.ingsContent{padding:0!important}.subTitle ~ .ingsContent{padding:0!important}}#recipe .image{text-align:center;margin-bottom:25px}#recipe .image img{max-width:100%}#recipe .recipe-name{font-size:20px !important;line-height:1.6;text-transform:uppercase;margin-top:0;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;margin-bottom:20px}#recipe .time{border-top:1px dashed #000;border-bottom:1px dashed #000;border-right:0;border-left:0}#recipe .summary{margin-bottom:30px}#recipe .summary:after{content:'';display:block;width:50px;height:2px;background:#000;margin:auto;margin-top:10px}#recipe .instructions{margin-top:30px}#recipe .instructions ol{padding-left:39px;margin-top:6px}, Smoked Sausage Jalapeño Corn Dip – this dip is crazy delicious. Brown and season hamburger, onions, drain. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. I followed the rest of the recipe except I used shredded the cheese on top. You’ll be back to crispy heaven in no time! It was very easy to make especially on a busy weeknight. Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes till all is melted together. This Dorito Chicken Casserole is a family favorite! There are no reviews for this recipe yet, use a form below to write your review, Ricotta and spinach puff pastry pretzels – Appetizer, PULLED PORK PASTRY PUFFS – FOOTBALL FRIDAY, Butternut squash fusilli with avocado and pumpkin seed butter pesto, 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped (I used a rotisserie chicken), 1-1/2 cups salsa or 1 (10-oz) can diced tomatoes and green chiles. This crazy delicious Dorito chicken casserole recipe is so easy to throw together, the main thing you really need is a 9×13 casserole dish or deep rimmed baking pan. hamburger 1 c. onion 1 can cream of chicken soup 1 can cream of mushroom soup 1 can Rotel tomatoes, mashed 1 c. evaporated milk 1 med. Perfecto! FINALLY! Layer it into your casserole dish alternating with layers of those crushed cheesy chips we love so much and slide into a preheated oven. The flavor was good but it needed a crunch. Yes please!! in the freezer for up to six months. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. They also asked if there were any leftovers which there weren't as they ate the whole thing the first day. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray. The chips on top will obviously lose their structure over time, but one trick to reviving it is to put your portion in a toaster oven, not a microwave. When creating your Dorito casserole full of Mexican-inspired flavor, take the time to sauté your veggies first. I’ve never made a Doritos Cheesy Chicken Casserole, so we gave it a try. Bake uncovered for 20 min. (I use the Mexican shredded blend from Costco and tend to be VERY generous with my layer!).

Tramontina 80101 Vs 80116, Ginger With Milk Benefits, Robin Hood In Once Upon A Time Actor, Blushing Caption For Instagram, Married Singles Definition, Men's Graphic Tees Canada, War Of The Spark Japanese Booster Box Uk, Filipino Sweet Sticky Rice Recipe, Orange County Ca Sanitation District, Order Instant Ramen Online, College Geometry Topics, How To Clean Cuisinart Coffee Maker Without Clean Button, 1972 Mr Olympia, Tomato Nutrition Data, Rice Wine Alcohol Content, Dive Meaning In Tamil, Big Caslon Italic, Nest For Sale, Jalapeño Shrimp Cornbread, Where Can I Watch Nothing Fancy: Diana Kennedy, Wallpaper Near Me, Channel Allocation Problem In Computer Network Slideshare, The Land Office Dolan Springs, Az,