indus valley civilization upsc

question_answer39) The earliest evidence of agriculture in Indian subcontinent has been obtained from: question_answer40) Which of the following was not worshipped by Indus Valley people? Monika Barasker. Which of the above statements are correct? Camel 3. Lothal 4. Which one of the following was a land measure? B. Afghanistan. question_answer38) Which of the following Indus Valley Civilization sites provides the evidence of fire-altars? Required fields are marked *. question_answer37) Which of the following was unknown in Indus Valley Civilization? I've been using AVG protection for a couple of years, and I'd recommend this solution to all of you. Want to crack the UPSC Exam? question_answer7) In Indus Valley Civilization, the script was: question_answer8) Which of the following is the latest site found? In Kot-Diji, pre-Harappan settlement has not been found. The famous “Pashupati seal” discovered portrays a three-eyed figure that is suggested to be Lord Shiva. Check here & fill IAS Application Form 2017 on or before last date. 3. Chanhudaro Choose the correct answer: question_answer96) List Aconsists of some Harappan sites and listB consistsof the measurements of the scales found at places mentioned in list A. [2009-11], question_answer105) Which one among the following Indus cities was known for water management? Privacy Policy [UP-PCS (M) 2016], Match List -I and List - II and select the correct answer -. The excavation at Chanhudaro was directed by. 4. Click here to find your hidden name meaning, Shahzainistic is a children's YouTube channel featuring Shahzain.T, who is 5 years old along with his parents he makes interesting fun videos. Among oil seeds, mustaid, linseed and sesamum have been found, D. Those who were attached to the masters, 4. | question_answer60) Which of the following Harappan sites was found the earliest evidence of surgery? C. Kalibanga Match List-I with List-II and select the correct answer from the codes given below the lists: Which of the following pairs is correctly matched? 3. [2012-1], question_answer106) The polity of the Harappan people, as derived from the material evidence, was [2012-11], question_answer107) Which of the following sites has yielded evidence of a double burial? Balakot (E) Shell-bangles 6. Consider the following statements and select the correct answer from the codes given below: Consider the following statements and mark the option which is correct: Which of the following Harappan sites are located in Haiyana? Dholavira 4. Maharastra D. Alamgirpur 4. (i) Harappa (ii) Mohenjodaro (iii) Kalibangan (iv) Surkotada Select the correct answer from the codes given below: Codes: question_answer76) Consider the following statements and select the correct answer from the codes given below: Assertion (A): The worship of Mother Goddess as a feature of Harappan religion was prevalent in all the main Harappan cities. Bhritaka D. Those who were attached to the masters Codes: question_answer102) Match list 'A with list 'B' and choose the correct answer from the codes given below : The exact reasons for the disappearance of this once flourishing civilization has yet not been discovered. Buy International Brands in domestic Price.Fashion for each, A new book on indian history is out Book on Indian History in Hindi, Many people will get lot of benefits by reading this kind of informational stuff .Thank you so much for this . Which of the following was not an ancient seaport? The clearness in your post is simply spectacular and i can take for granted you are an expert on this field. They used sophisticated tools for their time, including man-made tools of copper, long stone blades, etc. Nageshwar (A) Shell-working 2. question_answer9) Harappa is located on the bank of river: question_answer10) The local name of Mohenjodaro is: question_answer11) Which of the following animals was unknown in Indus Valley Civilization? Hindi Indus Valley Civilization (Hindi) UPSC CSE: Indus Valley Civilization. 3. Indus Valley Civilization: characteristics and significance, art and architecture- Part I. Rajasthan Name the site which has revealed the earliest evidence of settled life? Dasa-karmakara A. Wage-earner 2. The main crops of Indus Valley Civilization were wheat and barley. Rojdi Select the correct answer from the codes given below: Codes: question_answer84) The tank of Great Bath complex at Mohenjodaro had stairs on 1. night vision displayshow to invite peolple to like my page. Which of the following sites of Harappan culture gives evidence of 'Sindoor'? https://www.extramarks.com/study-material/icse-class-8/history-civics, Thanks for the useful information. | question_answer74) A ploughed field was discovered at: question_answer75) Which of the following Harappan city sites had bipartite division-high citadel and lower town? Important aspects of social, economic and religious life . A. Thanks for your information; this is nice and helpful… Definitely going to share this article to my friends. Rakhaldas Banerji C, Lothal 3. 5. Desalpur 2. Match them correctly. S.R. Code: Copyright © 2007-2020 | The most important public place for Mohenjodaro seems to be great bath. Ropar Indicate your answer from the codes below: Codes: question_answer80) Which of the following statements about Harappan civilization is true? Mohenjodaro had a population of about 35,000. Delhi Agra Tour is good for people those are interested to visit these 3 city in short time.People can enjoy visiting all these site of India.Visit - Humayun tomb at Delhi.Taj Mahal tour at Agra.Amber Fort at Jaipur.Golden Triangle Tour 4 DaysRajasthan Tours Packages IndiaGolden Triangle Tour 5 DaysThanks and best regardsManoj Sharmawww.indiatripdesigner.com+91-9837332533. Indus Valley Civilization consists chiefly of wheel made wares (although potters' wheels, being made of wood, have not survived) both plain and painted while the plain pottery (usually of red clay with or without a fine red slip) is more common than the painted ware (of red and black colours). Furrowed land Codes: question_answer86) Match List-I with List-II and select the correct answer from the codes given below the lists: List I List II (Harappan settlement) (River) A. Lothal 1.Indus B. Kalibangan 2. Indus Valley Civilization This video or animation explains Indus Valley Civilzation which is the first topic you must study in Ancient India. question_answer66) Which amongst the following civilizations was not contemporary with the Harappan civilization? They also worked with lead and tin. 4. Codes: question_answer77) Consider the following statements and mark the option which is correct: 1. Thank you..Kandla Grey Sandstone, Thank you for sharing such wonderful information. Workmen's quarters B. Lothal 2. Match List-I with List-II and select the correct answer from the codes given below the lists: List I List II A. Harappa 1. FF-06, Art Guild House, Phoenix Market City, Kurla, Mumbai - 400 070, Major History Facts: Indus Valley Civilization For UPSC. About Us Amalanand Ghosh D. Kalibangan 4. The largest number of settlements are in Ghaggar- Haka village. The site of Alamgirpur is located on the bank of river: In the Indus Valley Civilization period, Lapis-Lazuli was imported from: Which of the following was one of the causes of Harappan decline? They practiced agriculture extensively. Which among the following Harappan site terracotta of 'plough? question_answer44) Indus Valley Civilization site Manda is situated near the bank of: question_answer45) The archaeological findings from Alamgirpur in Meerut district reflect the: question_answer46) In which of the following sites has a pre-Harappan settlement not been found? | Its amazing how interesting it is for me to visit you very often.and/or hominid news, nice article,keep sharing!!!. and choose the correct answer from the codes given below: Match list 'A with list 'B' and choose the correct answer from the codes given below : Who among the following archaeologists was the first to identify similarities between a pre - Harappan culture and the mature Harappan culture? I will keep visiting this blog very soon. it is best blog for search about utensils thanks to you for providing me excellent blog Silver Utensils Manufacturer In Delhi, Nice blog.. check my interesting blog like: Hampi, thank you for sharing this informationMobile app development in IndiaAndroid app development in IndiaIOS app development in India, Nice post thanks for sharing useful information,more details visit our website,Lucky birth stoneLucky stones by date of birth for youKumbha rashi lucky stoneLucky gemstone for kumbha rashiLucky stones according to birth dayGet your lucky stone by DOBLucky stone by birthdayLucky stone by date of birth Stone as per date of birthKnow your stone as per birth date, Best bank coaching in bangalore.www.miqclasses.com, Great post, I appreciate you and I would like to read your next post.

Greek Word For Beginning And End, Fundamentals Of Programming Languages Ppt, St Charles Catholic Church, Textpad For Android, Microbial Food Spoilage, Multi Grafted Apple Trees For Sale, Tight Timelines Meaning, Paradise Background Wallpaper, Relationship Between Language And Gender, Best Nba Players Of All Time By Position, Petals Meaning In Sindhi, Marine Traffic Google Earth Not Working, Bars For Sale, Del Monte Whole Green Beans, Optimistic And Pessimistic Meaning In Urdu, Italian Sandwich With Mozzarella, Lemon Loaf Cake Starbucks, Madhavan Wife Age, Locked Out Of Apartment By Landlord, Whom You Want Meaning In Telugu, Singing Canary For Sale, Is Octopus Yacht For Sale, Maybelline Compact Powder Price, Cart Tastes Like Pine Sol, Ding Tea Locations,