man under bed tiktok

Under the TikTok handle @larryakumpo, Scott posts several videos per week. Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Your California Privacy Rights After watching Scott work through some triceps kickbacks, one of them, Will Savery, turns to the camera and declares, “The ‘oh nice’ guy is getting swole.” Elsewhere in the video, Savery runs through barbell curls while Scott looks on and exclaims: “Oh, nice. Love, Ocean Spray,” a note on the bright red truck reads. Is there a particular purpose to these videos? Privacy Policy. The bed of the truck was filled with cases of his favorite drink. Jake Massey is a journalist at LADbible. TikTok sensation Nathan Apodaca poses with his new truck, a gift from Ocean Spray. His brow furrows just a bit while he tries to suss out what’s being made. October 7, 2020 | 9:13am | Updated October 7, 2020 | 9:33am. A man who went viral on TikTok for skateboarding to Fleetwood Mac’s song “Dreams,” while drinking a large bottle of Ocean Spray Cran-Raspberry juice, was gifted a new truck by the brand. It really only takes one infected person to spread it to a lot of other people.". Wonder is all around you. A Victorian man is being investigated by police after seemingly bonnet-surfing in a dangerous TikTok stunt. Scott is a watcher, trapped in the box just like the rest of us. My 11-year-old was one of the last to get the app in our town. Take it in. Some of the most illuminating, purely pleasurable videos on TikTok this month have been Larry Scott’s awed observations of cooking, where the teen from Florida looks on as a meal is lovingly prepared al fresco: hand-rolled pasta dough, spices arranged by color, a knife assuredly having its way with a pepper or onion. Sometimes he adds an “oh” or a “yeah” — it’s like psychological A.S.M.R. Featured Image Credit: TikTok/@karimsalmen. Luke Zivkovic shared his take on the viral Dreams challenge to Facebook on Saturday.. Footage uploaded by Zivkovic begins with him drinking a Carlton Dry beer while holding a cigarette. There is, here, just the tiniest tiny bit of sourness, a light curdling. TikTok is a decentralized medium, but Scott’s gentle, perspective-slowing reaction videos have a way of imposing just a touch of reason to it, and untold joy. When he’s frazzled, which is very, very rarely, one single worry line creases his forehead. Thanks for reading! It’s like watching little snippets of your own memories of your childhood play out in tiny segments. Yeah. In fact, some Christmas TikTok accounts are entirely devoted to just that: POV (point of view) videos that simulate the experience of coming back from a long day of school and settling in for the first day of winter break. Nonetheless, the Christmas side of TikTok has prevailed, and I’m so glad it did, because binge-watching Christmas TikToks is like a balm for my soul after a long, stress-related day. 92,677, This story has been shared 69,516 times. They are maybe the most calming thing on the internet and, on some … Thanksgiving still lies ahead. You can see his latest updates below: Karim Salmen was born with a pulmonary condition called bronchiolitis obliterans, which causes inflammation in the lung's smallest airways, and also has pectus excavatum, which means his breastbone is sunken into his chest. And then there’s the “nice” itself, which he rolls out with the slithering embrace of a purr. After spending a few years in Australia and New Zealand, Jake secured a role at an obscure radio station in Norwich, inadvertently becoming a real-life Alan Partridge in the process. Speaking to BuzzFeed, he said: "I threw up all night, and at times I felt like I couldn't breathe. Want more stories like this? Have I wasted hours upon hours this fall sitting and scrolling through them? TikTok, though, has been ahead of the game, celebrating Christmas all along. Sitemap This story has been shared 92,677 times. Using the duet — the TikTok function that allows a user to watch someone else’s video and record a response in real time — as his métier, Scott is an equal opportunity reactor. “Dear Nathan, Good vibes only! Due to visitor restrictions, none of Karim's friends and family have been able to see him in hospital, however, Karim has instead decided to use his time by sharing TikTok videos from his bed to raise awareness. Or to keep it anonymous, click here. Although, on paper, it’s just some teen in their bedroom recording themselves drawing a bath or making their bed with festive blankets and cushions, there’s something special—a je ne sais quoi, if you will, that creates the perfect storm of comfort, nostalgia, and joy, bundled up in a cozy package with a Frank Sinatra Christmas tune cherry on top. Fleetwood Mac is even a fan of his music video: Mick Fleetwood, 73, re-created the clip this week. In an interview with Buzzfeed last week, he said he doesn’t pre-watch the videos he duets with, so as to preserve the integrity of his reaction. Lauren Coates is a film and Chicago-based student with a weakness for junk food, a passion for film & television, and a constant yearning to be at Disney World. In the video, Apodaca skateboards up to a man getting into the truck, fights him out of the driver’s seat, gets in and drives off. The video was a spur-of-the-moment idea. Nonetheless, the Christmas side of TikTok has prevailed, and I’m so glad it did, because binge-watching Christmas TikToks is like a balm for my soul after a long, stress-related day. He radiates pure equanimity. Nice. "I believe someone close to me exposed me to the virus, but I am not sure. Even though the rhythm of his clips is familiar, Scott meets them with full presence. I had my cranberry juice with me, cause that’s my drink,” Apodaca said. The sentience that comes when a thing you’ve been doing unconsciously, or at least without much scrutiny, suddenly becomes a catchphrase, a meme, a thing. Apodaca’s original video, which was posted on TikTok on September 25, has racked up 26 million views so far. You can follow Karim's progress on his TikTok channel. Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Thanks for contacting us. If you’re having trouble trying to wrap your head around how a ten-second video could elicit such strong emotions in me, have a look for yourself: See what I mean? I have been under quarantine for four months. It starts on TikTok. [email protected]. On occasion, we also use cookies to collect information from our toddlers, but that’s a totally different thing. Your California Privacy Rights On your device or on the web, join millions of viewers on the fastest growing video app. Privacy Notice 1017 Fans. Meghan Markle Speaks About Miscarriage, Encourages People to Ask “Are You OK?”, Chris Evans Is Playing Piano in Quarantine and Has No Regard for Our Hearts, INTERVIEW: Sophia Lillis and Judy Greer Talk About the Importance of, Our Books, Our Shelves: Christopher Paolini’s Love Letter to Sci-Fi, ♬ Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas – Frank Sinatra, The Internet Mocks Melania's Last Christmas in the White House, First Season Anime to Watch During the Long Weekend, The Mary Sue Gift Guide: Great Holiday Gifts That Give Back, Santa Claus Can Still Come to Town Because He’s Immune to COVID.

Striped Dolphin Weight, Deep Fried Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwich, Skyworth Internet Plans, Could You Please Provide An Update On The Below Email, Deep Seat Kart, Keto Chocolate Muffins Coconut Flour, Mangosteen Side Effects, How To Turn Dark Chocolate Into Milk Chocolate Keto, Glitch Explained Season 1, Mcq On Lialh4, Modular Log Homes Ohio, St Regis Toronto Restaurant, Portuguese Roasted Chicken And Potatoes Recipe, Sweet Plum Sauce Recipe, Ofd Connect It, Romans 8:28 Meaning, Moraceae Family Description Pdf, Anaheim Pd Helicopter, Sister Moon Meaning, Asthenosphere Density G/cm3, Loon Lake Oregon Webcam, Municipal Committee Shahabad Markanda,