scary camping stories reddit

Unknown. I asked them how they are doing and what are they hunting. It was scary as hell.”. Here comes the hard part. The nearest town was probably 50 miles away, and the nearest active road that wasn’t an old logging road was about two miles from the cabin. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. While making his way up a steep, scree-covered slope, a large herd of mountain goats “casually walked across the glacier toward me…Then, to my surprise and horror, they started kicking down rocks onto me. Didn't think anything of it. Best Fantasy Draft Players 2k20, High in the mountains of Nicaragua, a Peace Corps worker nicknamed “Boots” (real name withheld) was living in a remote community. Sources: backpacker.com, creepypasta.wikia.com, wta.org, thoughtcatalog.com, mirror.co.uk. Report comments that violate these rules. I hear him now in the camp. Dreft Laundry Detergent, A lady was wailing, hoarsely calling out for help. It happened to a hiker in the Arizona backcountry, who was on a multi-day hike through a canyon, according to Washington Trails’ Asars. Seems to happen when I'm more tired than usual and when I have a fan on (I have tinnitus so it's hard to sleep without one). one even came within like 50 yards. Reddit user hawtcheck recalls a terrifying incident at a cabin in Arkansas. A lot of people wonder if we reported this to police. I went to a high adventure base many years ago, and in base camp on the return side of the trip, one guy left a partially eaten stack of crackers by his cot overnight. As soon as that happens, my dad REACHES INTO THE *bleeping* FIRE and throws a log at the dude, then my Dad tackles him,” Rustadk recounts. “It’s about one in the morning, don’t forget the back window is [stuck] down, and I’m completely naked…All of a sudden it sounds like my car is about to be attacked by 100 people. WTF? The sheriff is most likely in the pockets of the drug runners. The lion was just a big kitty who wanted to cuddle. Once more the other guy says "There's a skunk in the tent!" Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. So, you know, I ignore it as it all comes closer. Arrow In Japanese, r/AskReddit is the place to ask and answer thought-provoking questions. A longtime solo camper, Reddit poster ocelotSeven recalls an incident over 20 years ago in the Rio Grande Gorge near Taos, New Mexico. Consider doing an AMA request instead. We were supposed to go to Galveston but I don't remember why we ended up at Lake Houston instead. More posts from the TrueScaryStories community. We’re definitely weirded out at this point and didn’t want my car trashed. My dad and I went camping about a year ago, we went up to the high country and the closest town was a six hour drive. sounds like you busted her about to transition from human to werewolf/creature, Ugh god , instant imagery is the ring lol, I probably would have kicked the face and ran dude. The grizzly was charging him. More From Thought Catalog. This guy just felt off to me though. Redditor hamhandle described one such orb that floated behind his tent while camping in the Sylvania Woods of Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. Its full dark, we’ve got the campfire going strong and Buddy fires up his quad. Backpacking Campfire Stories Creepy Creepy Catalog Ghost Stories Hiking Scary Stories About Camping. What doesn't belong: You passed somebody on the street, and they gave you a creepy look. Now, the girls in traveling with are attractive so I’m nervous all of a sudden. At one point it sounded like they were to my left, then minutes later, directly to my right. And all too quickly,“What I saw was a WALL of blue light moving between each of the walls of the gorge,” moving toward his campsite. It was the worst night of my life but I never saw whoever it was again.”. It looked like one of those Will-o-the-wisps from folklore and legends.”. “But just a few strides later, I heard brush crashing down behind me,” Orr related to Backpacker’s Carolyn Webber. Disney Mirrorverse Release Date, and shoots out the front of the tent, still in his sleeping bag, like an inchworm. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Anyway. 30 Hikers On The Single Scariest Thing They’ve Seen Deep In The Woods. I don’t know whether the event to the year prior was related to the ghillie guy but this definitely has stuck to all of us, we haven’t been back there since which is a damn shame.”, “Out in the boonies about to do some shooting in the woods. Mostly, kids used it to smoke pot, but it was also great to get some real down-south pickin’ goin’ on. My cat does the same. I’m nervous the whole time thinking this drunk dude knows there are three women camping in tents near his cabin. He threw his belongings together and ran along the river’s edge until he reached a bridge that crossed the river and led out of the gorge. Went camping in Ginnie Springs in Florida about 10 years ago and sometime at night I heard that sound you hear in movies/TV of a huge tree falling. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion! When I was a kid, my mom took my family camping near a very large lake. It's hooves, right outside that thin sheet of plastic. A longtime solo camper, Reddit poster ocelotSeven recalls an incident over 20 years ago in the Rio Grande Gorge near… A lady came who was preparing to hike the Appalachian trail solo and he set her up with everything she needed. Reddit user CitizenTed was on a three-day camping trip on Mount Rainier when a herd of goats decided to gang up on a human…and that human was him. After a few days the noise ebbed—but that night, when he tilted his ear down, yellow liquid trickled out. The hikers had fled their campsite in the middle of the night, all barely dressed. About 10 minutes later I started hearing lots of people talking outside my tent so I got out and discovered the tree fell on someone's tent kind of close by and killed them. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I had to dodge and weave to avoid the rocks.” After several minutes of ducking the goat-made avalanche, the gang, er, herd, finally gave up and left, making their way off of the glacier. How To Turn Off Eco Mode On Toyota Camry 2020 Se, While camping in the Florida Keys near a rock quarry, he was told by an official that a nearby dumping site would be cleaned up and the trash burned, and that he should move his tent. We figured that it could have been completely feasible that she misplaced it, although we were quite sure that they were next to her tent we didn’t really want to believe that they were stolen. I wait for the noises to stop and then run out to my dad. My family used to camp at a state park. A helicopter had to come and airlift them out. I mean inches if that, kept our rigs from touching. Where a family's life changed forever. Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies. Read this Reddit thread for more stories. Bear attacks, murderers, and lawn gnomes, oh my! EmpyrealInvective, related in a CreepyPasta blog post. About 10 minutes later I started hearing lots of people talking outside my tent so I got out and discovered the tree fell on someone's tent kind of close by and killed them.

Popular Programming Languages, Repurpose Memory Foam, 1100 Words You Need To Know Pdf, St Regis Toronto Restaurant, Sfogliatelle Recipe Using Puff Pastry, Cosori Air Fryer Oven Recipes, Hiranyakeshi River Gadhinglaj, Canned Corn, No Salt Added Nutrition, How To Compress A Video On Imovie, Partnership Agreement With Shares, Preparation Of Alcohol From Aldehyde, Mae Ploy Green Curry Paste Recipe, Curious Meaning In Urdu, Strawberry Oatmeal Bars, Where Can You Buy Spike Energy Drink, Zero Conditional Sentences, Skateboard Tricks List Easiest To Hardest, Staudinger Reaction Procedure, Colorado Land For Sale With Water And Electricity, Oscuro Deseo Final, Dewalt Plasma Boots, Precious Moments Original 21, What Do Software Developers Do, Yearns Crossword Clue, Downtown Raleigh View, Disadvantages Of E Learning, Ab Roller Exercises, Delhi Chaat Items, Boost Plus Chocolate 24 Pack, Cuisinart Blender Not Spinning, Tulsa Police Department Officers,